We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first very good breakthrough experience Options

eLeSDenes
#1 Posted : 9/20/2011 1:19:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

first of all: Sorry for my languageSmile
I have never written trip reports but this experience is worth a note.
so i decided to smoke my spice. That day i was feeling that something good gonna happen. At night i went to a forest and prepared myself to the trip.
I was a bit afraid of it but finally I smoked it. I took 2 hits then i lay on the floor and exhaled. at the moment I exhaled I knew it is going to be very very intense. I felt i'm going to explode and had these strange geometric shapes around me. I had some bad feeling that somebody will disturb my trip, like a policeman or somebody who i don't know ( i saw it in my head but actually it was not happening). I felt like i'm dying and these are my last moment of my life. altough i knew i'M tripping and is safe but it was a feeling like it is not. Then suddenly i was catapulted to a room where there was the most powerful hallucinations and geometric shapes and patterns around me. I can't explain this well but it was impossibly complex and beautiful. This was very fast. Then I arrived to a very very peaceful place. It was a very very big plain in another dimension. the whole place had a blueish light. there was no floor and sky .I felt it was very very cold. i had a feeling i'm not alone. They were there!! these beings were souls. they made of light and they didn't have a specific form , they were always changing and they teleported from one place to another. i couldn't make a contact with them but i felt they welcome me and they knew i'm there and had a feeling they are "smiling" and interested . their voices was like a whispering sound what i could not understand and there was another sound in the background (like a ghost in a movie "woooooooo"Pleased . It was very very good feeling but very bizarre. i was flying there and it was beautiful and extremely peaceful but very cold though.I was freezing. soon i returned and i was glad it happened to me. I hope next time they want to show me something and talk to meSmile I want to develop a tek to recall my experiences better to analyze.
thank you for reading Smile

thank you dmt-nexus that i could experience this, and thank you all of you good peopleSmile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

smokerx
#2 Posted : 9/20/2011 8:10:35 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

very nice experience , thank you for sharing it with us
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

plexusnexus
#3 Posted : 9/26/2011 4:57:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

super inspired by your story. im only just beginning and i am loving reading everyone's experiences and insights. so great. thanks.

—plex
"I live on earth at present, and I don't know what I am. I know that I am not a category. I am not a thing—a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process — an integral function of the universe." – Buckminster Fuller