We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Through the Darkness and into the Light Options

Dr Psychonaut
#1 Posted : 9/18/2011 5:03:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That was a very beautiful report and I throroughly enjoyed reading it. I like your ideas on the law of attraction and retuning one's own frequency, and is something I am currently looking into learning more about as many previous experiences with entheogens and dissociatives have shown me something of how this works. Particularly that our thoughts are things that lead experiences/things to materialise in the external world.

I find your experience kind of the reverse sequence of what happened throughout my 4 months of DMT use. You mention about the first part of the trip being very difficult but then as you ascended to a higher frequency everything became brighter and made sense. My first 20 or so DMT trips were of similar nature to the latter part of your trip, being shown amazing things about our reality by these amazingly loving beings and being sent to realms composed entirely of love energy. Then the frequency as you say of my trips tend to descend into lower and lower realms where I began to meet dark beings and eventually led to a horrific experience that has led me to take a long break from DMT. I'm still trying to work out why it happened this way but it's starting to make sense and to read your experience that ended so positively gives me hope that these beautiful higher frequencies are still there for me.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All events described in any posts by Dr Psychonaut are entirely fictitious and for educational purposes only.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

majesticnature
#2 Posted : 9/18/2011 7:02:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dr. Psychonaut what my experience has taught me is that good creates more good and evil creates more evil, whatever you want to call it, light and dark energy, etc. It strikes me as a sensical idea that as you experienced these dark energies, the more you created them, until it exploded into an absolute experience. From what I have been learning in my analysis of my own trip and others' DMT trips is that when we come into these higher vibrations, your sensitivity to experience, light or dark, is amplified. It seems from my perspective that the stronger the entheogen the stronger this effect. In other words the rules of vibrational frequency are the same in our reality as it is in the higher reality. The rule being what you think and feel is what you attract. The difference being that in the spirit realm thought is instantly manifested unlike here where there is a time delay. This is why listening to music seems to help people so much in their journies. Vibrational frequency. Sound. What do you think?
All of my post are fictional in nature for the purpose of self entertainment.

matukuul
#3 Posted : 9/18/2011 8:39:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OP, do you listen to Tomorrows Bad Seeds?

olympus mon
#4 Posted : 9/18/2011 10:22:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

majesticnature,
very beautiful report my friend. mushrooms are amazing teachers indeed. i also just had one of the most profound experiences on mushrooms last week while camping with my lady. we ate about 3.5g of the most special cubenses ive ever had the fortune to come across. the information was downloading into me at a rapid rate. i still need to write my report and share the information i was told.

you seem to find deep meaning in life and i feel you have some great insights as to the mystery's of life. some are skeptical of things like power of intention and attraction but not everyone here is. i know its worked wonders in my life regardless of how it works it just does.

welcome to your home the nexus. it is helpful to the readers to break up long paragraphs into sections like im doing here. makes it easier to read but otherwise your doing great and keep up the good work.
namaste
om'

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

majesticnature
#5 Posted : 9/18/2011 11:15:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

matukuul- I have never heard of the group. I'll Check them Out. Is there A certain significance to their music that you'd like to point out?

Olympus Mon- Yes this opening sequence was a bit of a solid brick of information. I agree in the idea of lightening up the information load by whatever method. I just felt a need to share this info. I appreciate your welcoming attitude as it does feel like coming home interacting with people that are aware. I feel I have been, especially in my recent experiences, finding deep meaning in life's themes. One of which I would like to point out to you that I feel we have a strong responsibility to share our light with others to create revolution never seen before in the history of man. I believe DMT will be one of the main ingredients in this revolutionary time. In our sharing we should not limit ourselves simply to this site but integrate it into every walk of life we engage in. It is the collective voice that originates from each individual voice that will truly transform this planet. Share love and light with as many as you can as deeply as you can. Peace and Love my Friend.

olympus mon
#6 Posted : 9/18/2011 11:55:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

beautiful message and i fully agree we must take this revolution out to the world and live it! not just talk about these things on line or when in the company of like minded folks. we must be it in everyday life, when the guy cuts you off at the intersection, or dealing with a dmv desk worker thats being an absolute tyrant. these are the times to integrate the love and respect the spirit molecule has opened for us.

we are making a difference here i fully believe that. are collective work with dmt and individual work matters and is helping to off set our lost society and bring them back to culture and our inherent right to connect with the spiritual realms. we have lost our way and labeled our modern day shamans as madmen or wierdos when we should be honoring them and accepting their guidance to re connect to our source as a society.

blessings to all.

p.s. i hope you didn't feel i was asking you to write less, your essay was perfect and beautiful. i was more referring to breaking it up with spaces to make it easier to not get lost while reading it.Smile

much love to you, you have a beautiful mind to share with this sacred community, and congratulations on your promotion. whenever a newbie gets promoted near single digits it's a very special thing.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

majesticnature
#7 Posted : 9/19/2011 12:22:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's all about sharing the message in anyway you can. Idealistically of coarse. We are unlimited beings. Idealistic is realistic now. Look at Woodstock 1969. A little excitement and people went nuts into a revolution. People are looking for an answer. They are looking for some light and true meaning in life. It all comes down to our belief and our state of being. Will you choose to believe 100% or will you doubt? This is thee message. We are what we believe. We are the imagination of ourselves. All barriers can be dissolved that keep us seperated from our true nature of higher purpose and higher state of being. This I promise you is true. Now is the time for action.

matukuul
#8 Posted : 9/19/2011 6:53:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

majesticnature wrote:
matukuul- I have never heard of the group. I'll Check them Out. Is there A certain significance to their music that you'd like to point out?

The title of your post is a chilling intro line to one of their songs.. I was just curious.

plexusnexus
#9 Posted : 9/26/2011 4:04:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

majestic, thank you for your detailed account. i appreciate many aspects, especially your careful awareness of intention. i also appreciate your sharing a mushroom trip, as i have had many significant downloads while journeying, experiences that i would never trade and that i attribute to finally accepting and grounding myself intentionally on this planet.

i have suffered from ptsd and have always been "beside myself". after i experienced mushrooms, i felt absolutely validated as a human in this exact and actual lifetime.

now that i have tried dmt once, it is fascinating me so much that its all i can think about in terms of substance right now. i hope to work with aya and iboga at some point laer on, but for now, dmt has the spotlight.

what your story offers me is that dmt isn't a be-all end-all, as can often be implied. many substances carry with them infinitely rewarding gifts, and its up to the intention and vibe of the experiencer. thanks for the reminder. i am happy for your rewards! carry on and be well.

β€”plex
"I live on earth at present, and I don't know what I am. I know that I am not a category. I am not a thingβ€”a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process β€” an integral function of the universe." – Buckminster Fuller