We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help Understanding... Options

SugarRiddim
#1 Posted : 9/25/2011 2:46:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone I am new to this site and decided to join up because I just had my first experiance with dmt. It was such an amazing and intense experiance that I felt the need to reach out and join a community who could help me understand what I have gone through. I understand you can't tell me what my trip is supposed to mean or what I am supposed to have learned from it, especially since we do not know each other personally, however I have been contemplating for several days now and although I feel like I get the main message it feels like I'm missing something or overlooking details that could be important. Perhaps someone who is more experianced could shed some light on this?

Anyways I will begin by explaining what happened during my trip. Please post any questions or remarks I am very curious to hear what others have to say...

...I was sitting at home with my friend who also was going to smoke with me (we had our own pipes and dmt). I was a little nervous but I felt like it was something I needed to experiance. We agreed not to say a word or make a noise during the whole ordeal and as soon as I took the first puff I essentially just forgot he was even there. The first hit made me feel a little weird but nothing crazy, however right after I exhaled the second hit the entire room started to vibrate. I then took a third and began to see little red dots all around the room and it was all I could do to take the fourth hit and put the pipe down. I felt like everything around was chaotic and I immediatley had the urge to lay down and close my eyes. As soon as I did I began seeing what I can only describe as mandals from Buddhist culture. I began to smile because I have heard so many people talk about it and I was happy to being seeing for myself. These visuals became increasingly intense and I became a bit apprehensive, I almost felt like I was dieing for some reason. But I took a big breath calmed myself down and told myself I was here to learn. Right after that I EXPLODED to the other side. I was in the sky, descending upon a city I have never seen before. It appeared clean and shiny, but it was nothing abnormal and definatley seemed of this world. What happens next is what changed my life forever. Its a bit fuzzy now but luckily right after I came back to reality I recorded my trip in detail so that I could remember. For some reason I was in a super market/grocery store there was a lot of people there but they didn't have faces, at least not that I could recognize. They're skin was a grey blue and besides this detail and the fact I could not make out any faces, they seemed completley human. This is when it takes a durastic turn. The next image I saw was a row of cigarettes that you would see at any gas station. However they were all marboro reds (I am extremley addicted to nicotine in any form.)Right after that I saw a row of money, like it was coming fresh off the printing press. Then the cigarettes again...and then the money. It repeated many times over. Each time it would cycle to these two images and every cycle got faster. Over and over again I saw these. I got an emotional feeling...almost like someone was speaking to me...they're were no words but the impression I got was who ever was showing me this was condeming it. I began to cry (at the time I didn't really realize that I was crying but I actually was in this reality). All I remember thinking...or saying...was I understand I understand. I have the feeling at the time I proably did understand but as of right now I don't. I also remember smiling and feeling euphoric because I 'understood', however I also felt guilty. Whatever was showing me these images must have picked up on my negative emotion because all of sudden everything turned to red gold and green (I am a HUGE reggae fan). I don't know what the significance of this was but I felt as if "she" wanted to calm me down and tell me everything was ok. There was no patterns or images the colors were just they're floating in the air and it was gorgeous and I immediatley began to cry even harder because I have never felt so loved or understood in my life. Its hard to explain but I had the most amazing feeling of being forgiven for some reason. After this I don't remember anything except for the very end. I was back in the supermarket. I was sitting down looking at a female presence hunched over in the corner. She almost looked frightened or afraid but I did not feel that she actually was afraid. In fact I felt like she was some sort of teacher or leader. She "said", and I use that very loosley, that everything was ok, that I had learned and to come back. Right then I saw a bright flash of white and I was lying in my bed thinking "WHAT WAS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!". In retrospect the bright light was proably from me anticipating that it was over and opening my eyes, the light in the room next to us was on. The first thing I noticed was that I had been crying pretty heavily and my face was wet. It was not out of sadness or anything but rather a feeling that I became better for having seen what I did. I still had an amazing body high and immeditaley began writing down everything I could remember. For the next few hours I paced around my apt, and outside trying to understand. I was so full of joy, of compassion, of all the positive emotions that a human can experiance that it was almost overwhelming. Even now...several days after the trip, even though it seems so sureal my eyes begin to water. I felt like I had to tell everyone I know and thats one of the reasons I came here.

In all honesty this was proably the most signifcant and intense experiance I have ever had in my entire life and I am trying to understand it the best I can. If anyone can please give me some insight to these experiances it would be great. I understand its up to me but getting different views and opinions is never a bad thing. Thank you for taking the time to read my experiance and I hope we can learn from all of our experiances together.

P.S
Just to give some background information I have suffered from chronic depression my ENTRIE life. I am eaisly addicted to anything that is remotley pleasurable...especially nicotine and I would honestly say I am addicted to marijuana. That might sound stupid but when I go without I almost loose my mind. That being said I am very impulsive and prone to mood swings and marijuana has been the only thing to allow me to live a normal...somewhat happy life. It keeps me in check and in all honesty has proably saved my life on several occasions. Whenever I feel suicidal I take a puff and litteraly all of the anxiety and anger is lifted off my shoulders. I am most deffinatley in a financial crisis however and I wonder if this has to do with the money I saw in my experiance. Oh and one more note...I was a very fanatical athesist/nihilst before dmt and I am most certainly changing my view on higher powers and purpose after what I saw. I don't know if they're a concious god or not but the love and compassion I felt from 'her' made me believe there is somthing greater than us out there. I don't know if this will help with understanding but for me I believe it was a huge roll in the kind of trip I had.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Remember_me
#2 Posted : 9/25/2011 7:53:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I wish i could comment better but i havent smoked dmt, i feel like this would be a great post for a more advanced section, for those people to comment on

Hyperspace Fool
#3 Posted : 9/25/2011 8:30:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well my friend you certainly got a taste of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. (Disneyland analogy)

Sounds like you had an entity who cares for you show you viscerally the things that have been bothering you in your subconscious. Not very hard to see that smoking cigarettes is something you should stop doing. Even without spice, that would be pretty obvious.

You will have to analyze the feelings and impressions you had a bit more to integrate them fully. Hyperspace beings and other entities tend to communicate on a very deep telepathic level, and often download more information to you than you can consciously grasp since we are used to verbal communication and most people can't even fully recognize simple non-verbal communication like body language.

The relationship between money and marlboro could simply be a one to one thing like you will save money if you stop smoking... it could be deeper in that having health issues from tobacco can be quite costly. It could also be a condemnation of the fact that your subconscious is filled with thoughts of money and cigarettes. Difficult to say without knowing you or your situation.

The reality is that what you experienced was very much akin to dreaming and can be interpreted along those lines in terms of imagery and symbolism. The main difference qualitatively is the pressence of the female entity. Thus, it behooves you to focus on your interaction with her. Meditate on the sensations and feelings she evoked and continues to evoke in you. You will find there is more there to process if you can let yourself go into it.

You probably will not be able to fully understand any spice experience though. Even when done in its ayahuasca form, slowed down and stretched out... it is still more than your conscious mind can process. You will find answers... only they will be replaced with more questions more often than not. It is not uncommon to have your top 3 questions about existence answered only to find that you now have 10 even more burning questions.

Be at peace. Do not feel the need to get a grip on this or handle it in any way. Just get what you can and honor and cherish the gift of awareness you & the Universe have given yourself.

There are a lot of good folks here who will be able to help you out with whatever you might need. Nothing you experience is new, and most surely has been experienced in some form by legions of other psychonauts before you. NASA may be defunct at the moment and not doing human space exploration, but the NEXUS is not... and inner space, despite being much easier to get to, is far more vast.

By the way, how did your friend respond to their experience?
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

plexusnexus
#4 Posted : 9/26/2011 2:30:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyper, I really appreciate your kind breakdown and insights. I've only had one trip and I learned a lot reading your advice to Sugar.
"I live on earth at present, and I don't know what I am. I know that I am not a category. I am not a thing—a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process — an integral function of the universe." – Buckminster Fuller