We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Options

MrLonely
#1 Posted : 9/25/2011 4:37:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Everyone - I think I need to post an intro to get full membership as I can't seem to post replies in the experiences section...

I grew up smoking pot every day in my mid teens (I'm 23 now). Never touched anything else besides liquor occasionally and DXM. Which reminds me, whenever I ask people if they've heard of DMT - many usually say "Yeah man, done that like 10 times. That s*** in Robotussen!"

Anyways, had a bad viewpoint on psychedelics growing up. Very, very dangerous stuff. LSD kills lots of people, easy to overdose and definitely robs you of your spinal fluid. I remember my gym teacher in an alternative school showing a video of his old friend who's an ex drug addict - showed a video of him homeless, having a seizure on the ground - apparently going through an "LSD flashback". Thought it was the 80's and was dancing around in some club. So pinned the blame on LSD even though it was heroin or whatever he was on that ruined his life.

Then one day, I was watching The History Channel (best channel ever)and I think it was on 2012 Doomsday Prophecies. At one point, they started talking about Terence McKenna (my soon to be hero) and how him and Dennis McKenna could communicate telepathically while on DMT (pretty sure they were referring to Ayahausca)and that Terence came up with his Time Wave Zero theory that way as well. From that point on I was hooked. I read Strassman's DMT book. AMAZING. Probably have listened to every piece of McKenna audio there is. Read his Food of the Gods book, and few others on Psychedelics.

So now I have this complete fascination with psychedelics but have yet to have an experience. One day I will, just not ready yet for a number of reasons. I have 0 friends who would even consider talking about this with me. I feel very alone in that regard.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

messenger
#2 Posted : 9/25/2011 4:44:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well now you are home! Smile

Don't worry mate, i can access things unthinkable, yet i still cant access most of this forumPleased

۩
#3 Posted : 9/25/2011 4:44:39 AM

You are not alone, MrLonely.

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus, man.

I think it is unbelievably amazing you got turned onto DMT by your television. These are exciting times...

Even though everyone around you may not have the slightest clue
do not give up

Even though you think you are not ready
those are just your insecurities talking.

If you have the proper space, and the proper mind set, and the proper medicine, you are ready. Right now you are ready. You will be ready then, when it is now.

The mind can be explored alone. Of course, the soul will want to share... and that's why we're all here

Practice meditation and get ready for the transformation that is just right around the corner....

<3

plexusnexus
#4 Posted : 9/25/2011 5:43:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there and welcome... soon you'll be adding "no more" to the end of your avatar, I am sure. :-)
"I live on earth at present, and I don't know what I am. I know that I am not a category. I am not a thing—a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process — an integral function of the universe." – Buckminster Fuller

Hyperspace Fool
#5 Posted : 9/25/2011 6:42:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
You are not alone, MrLonely.

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus, man.

I think it is unbelievably amazing you got turned onto DMT by your television. These are exciting times...

Even though everyone around you may not have the slightest clue
do not give up

Even though you think you are not ready
those are just your insecurities talking.

If you have the proper space, and the proper mind set, and the proper medicine, you are ready. Right now you are ready. You will be ready then, when it is now.

The mind can be explored alone. Of course, the soul will want to share... and that's why we're all here

Practice meditation and get ready for the transformation that is just right around the corner....

<3

What ۩ said.

Welcome home brother.

With your intention fixed the way it is, and your obvious ability to do the research... you will manifest the experience you seek soon enough.

(note: DXM is a psychedelic experience. Amazingly so at the 3rd plateau.)
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

MrLonely
#6 Posted : 9/25/2011 9:06:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies everyone!