We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sleeping troubles? Options

brixon66
#1 Posted : 9/18/2011 11:42:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

After almost 7 months since what I believe to be a 5-meo dmt trip for its white coloring I continue to have nightmarish, weird and even hellish dreams. I am open to going into detail about any given dream if one interests you ask and ill tell. Dreams include my friends falling off of buildings after inhaling DMT, my girlfriend turning into the devil or some sort of demon (I am athiest), going into space and parallel universes, voices in dreams telling me things like "its the dmt man" and to "scream" which actually caused me to wake up screaming, dreams of murdering people I've never seen before vividly if they have captured me or something, and the worst are dreams of lying in bed and seeing devilish and Tim burton like creatures crawl around the walls and ceiling of my room.

Basically I cannot find anyone who has the same post traumatic dreams I do or at least if they do I haven't found them having dreams literally every night like I do. I am posting this because it happened the night of and since my dmt trip. I don't know if I consider it a bad trip, it was certainly overwhelming and world shattering and it was the first psychedelic I had ever tried and had inhaled 7 doses out of a bong in one bowl as well. Im willing to share any dreams and my trip as well. Just also looking for some information about the dreams im having and wondering if I am still sane.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Global
#2 Posted : 9/19/2011 12:15:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

DMT is white in color just the same as 5-MeO DMT, so going on color on earth-shatteringness alone isn't really enough to establish that it was 5-MeO DMT. Do you mind relating what happened in the trip so that we can at least better assess whether or not it was probably 5-MeO that you had or not?
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

brixon66
#3 Posted : 9/19/2011 1:42:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yea no problem anything to help me get more info. We used a bong, pretty clean filter and weed had been the only thing ever smoked out of it so any resin was just cannabis. I killed the bowl and held the smoke and immediately things turned so bright that contrast was lost and it looked as if everything was even so bright they were turning white and losing color. This is the only part of my trip where time seemed rapid, I had still not breathed out yet and my friend told me I had held it in for about a minute. Anyways as I exhaled and instantly a flourish of colors overtook the room I was in. I had not seen any visuals yet, but red and yellow and a bit of purple seemed to have filled everything in sight. It was like looking through a transparent cloth or some material in that everything had a color shade but no actual hallucinations yet. Through experiencing exhalation I also felt as if my breath was attached to me and I felt it leave my body and breathed back in quickly after feeling like I was gasping for air. Hallucinations kicked in. My friend on the couch next to me literally floated away and I was now somehow instead of right in front of him about 5 or so feet to his left. It was like I got up and walked 5 feet to my side and saw him at a completely different angle but he never noticed. As he floated it seemed as if he was being carried by a wave of water only it was colored black and where the water breaks it was purple and bubbles seemed to be coming off of it. He then vanished and I was left with inanimate objects suddenly gaining life. It seemed like everything had disassembled and like objects took themselves apart in mid air. The tv screen came undone and zoomed out at me almost magnified about twice its normal size. At this moment I decided the last thing I wanted was a glass bong in my hands. I then placed the bong down on my coffee table and this is where it went bad. I felt a warm water on my hand as I placed the bong down and I thought either I just spilled some stinky water and its fine or I just sliced my hand and am going to be hospitalized. I looked down at my hands to try and see what had happened and watched my fingers blow away like particles of sand in the wind. I thought I should take my watch off and put it on the table before my hands were completely gone and I would have rendered myself unable to pick up my watch because I would have stubs for hands. As I took off my watch it seemed to transform and twist into what looked like a coil and I thought I was holding a snake. I then thought I don't want my wallet pr expensive phone in my pocket while tripping so I took those out of my pockets and put them on the table along with taking my shoes off I don't really remember why I did that though. I looked around the room in complete shock and awe, my world had had been taken over and I could not stop thinking "Wow I finally did it. I didn't listen to those who warned me about drugs and now I have died." At this point there are pyramids outside and on my walls I am seeing what looks like tribal designs on pieces of art and valuables like you would find at an Urban Home store only we didn't own any of these things it was just my mind. My clock over my tv had become an eye just like the one seen on the back of a dollar bill pretty much identical. I wanted it to be over I was completely in over my head and never felt like I would be the same again almost like because I had smoked I had changed the world for everyone else too and this is how we'd all spend eternity. I remembered my hands disappearing and started to feel parts of my body to see if everything was still intact. I felt nothing and I saw what looked like my friend standing and screaming at me "Dude, what are you doing?" I thought I had ripped my apart, flesh from bone and bone from body. And I thought and felt the pain of my imaginary mutilated body. I must've closed my eyes because next thing I remember is looking at my sliding glass door and wanting to go outside where I could see the sun. I tried to tell myself everything was okay and even said out loud "No this is a good trip! Don't worry man it's a good trip!" I saw my friend on the couch and some sort of flower creature standing outside. They weren't detailed in fact they looked awful. If you zoom in on MS paint and see the pixels as squares and colors are blocky and terribly connected that's what they appeared to be. I gathered my things and said let's go outside for a smoke. I didn't want one but I bummed him one just to get him to come outside with me. On the walk to the door my wood floor was alive. The straight lines swirled and twisted. I opened the sliding glass door trying to reject m reflection in case I appeared mutilated or disfigured I didn't want to see. We sat outside and I stared at my brick wall as tiki faces appeared on each and every one of them. I looked at the sky and couldn't tell whether it was sunny or overcast to this day I still don't know. The trees turned to palm trees which they did not happen to really be and I rode the rest of my trip out. I looked at my friend after noticing the trees and asked him for the time, I felt 10 years older. He said and I quote, "Well you took the hit at 5:12 and right now its 5:15. Single craziest experience of my entire life.

TimePantry
#4 Posted : 9/20/2011 6:30:09 AM

It's a field.

I don't know what your personal convictions are; and I don't mean to sound frivolous, but I used to have nightmares. So did my son; so did my little niece. Although I do not follow Native American traditions, I did make a dreamcatcher in each case. Worked for me, worked for him, worked for her.

Also, although taking melatonin is associated with having more vivid dreams, for me they have always been cool dreams. Might be worth a try? (it's certainly not expensive, and available in your nutritional supplement aisle at any major drugstore.)
"What's wrong with that generation? ... Is this what comes of putting on Pink Floyd laser lightshows down at the Planetarium?" --Spider Robinson

Dr Psychonaut
#5 Posted : 9/20/2011 10:20:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I am open to going into detail about any given dream if one interests you ask and ill tell. Dreams include my friends falling off of buildings after inhaling DMT, my girlfriend turning into the devil or some sort of demon (I am athiest), going into space and parallel universes, voices in dreams telling me things like "its the dmt man" and to "scream" which actually caused me to wake up screaming, dreams of murdering people I've never seen before vividly if they have captured me or something, and the worst are dreams of lying in bed and seeing devilish and Tim burton like creatures crawl around the walls and ceiling of my room.

I can relate to this my friend, as during a period of frequent use of DMT I began to have the most bizarre dreams I've ever had. For me they weren't necessarily nightmarish, just incredibly bizarre and some indescribable. They involved similar sensations and the aspect of journeying as you do when you smoke spice, I'd often feel like there were beings trying to manipulate my consciousness or communicate with me. One dream I felt like I was gone a thousand years in a desert like place and I finally made it back here. I think all these dreams related to my mind trying to understand the DMT experience, and perhaps having opened a gateway for other beings to have access to our consciousness while we sleep (as when we dream it is believed we go to the astral plane, which is perhaps where DMT sends us also, depending on your beliefs).

I'd like to hear more about the dream of smoking DMT then falling off buildings, as I had a very vivid dream where I was in a hotel and someone had smoked DMt then jumped out the window, then me and some friends were smoking DMT and bungee jumping off this building with a very dodgy bungee rope with one friend slipping off the rope. I wonder if yours had any similarities. I analysed it to mean something to do with the extreme nature of the DMT trip, and the needing to almost be prepared for death, much as you would be in bungee jumping/jumpin off a building.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All events described in any posts by Dr Psychonaut are entirely fictitious and for educational purposes only.

brixon66
#6 Posted : 9/25/2011 4:13:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't really understand what a dream catcher does but I will definitely consider that as an option after a little research on them so thank you.

As for similarities in dreams this intrigues me a little because in my DMT trip I tore my body apart and after reading other trip reports online I had found two other reports in which this happened. I am trying to find out more about myself and what my trip meant and similarities in these kinds of things are rare so they are very important when I do come across them.

My building dream starts off on what looks exactly like the map highrise on cod mw2. On top of a building surrounded by two greater buildings. Friends are around me in particular I can remember a friend i've had for years named Katrina and my girlfriend was also there. I don't remember what about or how it started but I got into an argument with my girlfriend and she got upset and sat down against a wall reached into her purse and pulled out something that looked like a cigar in a white wrapper. At this point our circle of friends had followed her as she only moved a few feet and she lit up and started smoking. This seemed especially weird to me because my girlfriend has never smoked a day in her life. Anyways she took a hit and passed it to a friend. Eventually a hand holding it appeared in front of my face and I grabbed it and took a hit. I looked at my girlfriend and her eyes grew huge and lost color like an anime girls eyes but with no color just a black dot. She had the most worried look on her face and things started to turn red again just like my DMT trip. We all stood up and started shaking incredibly almost as if we were having seizures while standing. These seizures caused my friends to inch themselves off the sides of the building. I grabbed my girlfriend by the arm and threw her on the ground in the middle of the building then laid down so I couldn't move anywhere either. Then it suddenly stopped and I called her over to me. She straddled me and we started making out. She pulls away and I ask her what's wrong and as I open my eyes to see her I see er face but she is a demon. Her eyes are red and her tongue is like a serpent's and she has pointy ears and wickedly sharp teeth. This is what I see right before I wake up.