We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
will my bong smell? Options

aaron12321
#1 Posted : 9/23/2011 10:49:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i plan on smoking dmt through my glass bong , will it smell of dmt for long? i have no alcohol to clean it

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 9/23/2011 10:51:35 PM

Yeah, it will actually smell good for once.

Infinite I
#3 Posted : 9/24/2011 12:28:08 AM

JC

۩ wrote:
Yeah, it will actually smell good for once.

Totally agree one of the best smells in the world, my mum thinks it stinks Rolling eyes

Super Radical
#4 Posted : 9/24/2011 1:34:23 AM

Poop Giggle

Mmm. The taste and smell of hyperspace.

Unless the smell of acrid stomach bile is your thing, yeah.
Just do not burn it, the first time I used it for spice it smelt so bad I put it outside in the sun to deodorize it all day before I even attempted to clean it. It smelt so bad I couldn't stop gagging when I was rinsing it. Then I started liking the smell for some reason. Now I think it smells like roses.

There are some things.

Madcap
#5 Posted : 9/24/2011 2:19:05 AM

illudium Q-36

the smell of an old batch of FB is absolute perfume. I can't get over how great it smells. Its the indole, which apparently smells like feces in high concentration...and floral when dilute. (wikipedia..so grain of salt) Its odd that concentrating a floral smell gets you crap...

Your bong will smell. Bad if you burn it, possibly awesome if you do it right. I imagine yoru MJ bong probably stinks a bit already, so who know s what kind of combo you'll get.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Rivea
#6 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:28:58 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

I like the aroma of spice... it smells floral in a way. The smell of it gets my heart beating a little faster even if I do not intend smoking it.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

Purges
#7 Posted : 9/24/2011 8:03:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wasn't a fan of the smell when I first started. It was kinda weird. But now I love it, sometimes I just go sniff my stash lol. So, IMO its not a bad smell, just takes a little getting used to Very happy
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

PrimateSphinx
#8 Posted : 9/24/2011 7:14:23 PM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

Your bong will definitely smell, but not for too long. What I think is a lot worse is that when you use a bong bowl usually some melted dmt sticks to the sides of the bowl and can be very surprising if you are not expecting it. I've broken the veil from dmt "resin" before and it was one of the biggest surprises of my life. I think the smart thing to do would be to have a separate bowl for spice and a separate one for whatever else you smoke.
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed