We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first DMT trip Options

meganstripout
#1 Posted : 9/14/2011 10:04:09 PM

megan

Hello,
My name is Megan. I am 19.& Last night, I went on the most PROFOUND voyage (Via DMT)through space, time, geometric shapes and veins with intence colors i could never explain. let me try to though..
I was sitting down, next too my brother. He bought a vaporizer for our DMT trip. he heated up the dmt, and when the smoke filled the glass, i inhaled the smoke...i pinched my nose and covered my mouth. But literly, i felt as if i was breathing even though i wasnt. the room i was in slowly geometricly collapsed into itself and i, through colors and light. i hurd this humming that got REALLY loud. we were listening to this indian music, which really helped blast me through the most spiritual experience of my life.
when i broke through, my brother described my initial physical reaction was me running in place, but sitting down. he had me lay down. i remember asking if i was dead, i felt as if i was with the souls, the emotions, the passions, the fear and the love of every creature in our galaxy. i didnt think i was coming back. the visuals changed so rapidly, i was getting thrown into it at warp speed, i cant even begin to really describe it. i saw colors and shapes that just plain DONT exist in the world we know.
when i started to come back, everything was SOOOOOO beautiful! everything was itself but like a kalidescope and just plain BETTer. moving and changing rapidly with this glass(ish) glowing film around it.

I will be doing DMT again next week, i hope to be able to understand and control it better. i just let go last night. i was compleatly gone...but it was nice, comforting yet SOOOOOOOOOO scary! but i was content with the overwhellming fear i had, it was a good kind of scared.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

7baz
#2 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:49:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i pretty much experienced the very same phase you went though.

when the colors and patterns first came into my vision i literally shit myself , after that i dont know what happened , next it was like waking up from a dream , everything in my backyard was shaking and vibrating , it seamed like everything was made out of diamonds , all the street lights seam to just dance.. then it was over.