We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Singularity of consciousness Options

Cayotic
#1 Posted : 9/20/2011 2:38:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Disclaimer: Obviously I'm new to this type of forum, so if I say anything that you would deem to be incriminating, or said in poor taste, feel free to delete my post and message me about the proper code of conduct.

Before I introduce myself, let me start off by providing a revelation I had while in the gym today. Some of my most profound moments of enlightenment have come after a strenuous workout, or so I've noticed. (I'm even starting to sound more like Jim Carrey... FML)

"As technology expands at an exponential rate, will things like facebook, youtube, and wikipedia bring our entire global societal consciousness to a point of singularity? What I mean is, as individuals, we come from very diverse backgrounds, from various customs and cultures, yet we continue to exchange thoughts and ideas rapidly. Does that mean we will eventually come to some form of compromise, eventual agreement, ultimately followed by a collective singularity? The internet isn't diversifying us, rather it is unifying us; which means the only alternative to diversification is a conscious singularity!"

Now that that is out of the way, let me start by saying I was overweight for the past 12 years, stuck in a stressful career that was not conducent to a healthy lifestyle. I lost 45lbs since May and I'm in the best shape of my life. I went from 40" waist to a 30" waist. I began eating healthy, exercising more, I cut out the soda and began drinking less and less alcohol. I work out 5-6 days a week and drink nearly a gallon of water a day. I'm in optimal mental health and I'm seeing our way of life in a whole new light. I've always been an articulate problem solver but this new perspective on life can be overwhelming at times. Especially when you don't have anyone to share your thoughts with. For example, I fear posting things on facebook such as the revelation I had early today, in fear that people will think that I'm going crazy. In some ways, I wish I was still fat, because ignorance is bliss.

In January, I begin using cannabis for the first time in my life. Sure I had been around it before, but only a few times. (As to not incriminate myself, I am now officially a medical marijuana card holder in my state of residency.) As I was saying, I started using cannabis for a few weeks in January. It really helped with a stressful semester of college; however, I could lose everything since most 'good paying' jobs frown upon this activity, even if it is prescribed by a medical professional. (Oh, the hypocrisy.) Then my girlfriend at the time, turned me on to 'spice' aka potpouri insense. It was a healthy alternative to alcohol, allowed me to relax and unwind, and yet, didn't have the same lengthy calming effects of THC. I didn't like how relaxed I had become, even though, now that I have a better understanding surrounding the stress hormone "coritsol," this frame of mind is really one I should be in more frequently. (Cortisol breaks down muscle and begins storing fat. People with higher cortisol levels are more susceptible to cancer.)

Anyways, I was acquiring various forms of 'spice' from local head shops. Well, I came across one that gave me a bad trip. I don't wanna go into any lengthy details; but lets just say, I felt like I was leaving my body, which is the number one fear of those trying Astral projection. My recent research leads me to believe that the stuff I had indeed smoked, had trace amounts of DMT in it. I immediately felt the effects as others have reported.

This video sums up my experience very well, the only difference is I resisted leaving my body the first time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRr6klXmalI

The second time, I felt all the pain and suffering in the world and eventually felt like I was the messiah! (I didn't puke, in fact, I don't have a gag reflex and the closest I've come is just spitting up stomach acids into my throat and mouth.) Afterwards, I felt that something had told me that health, wellness, and individual fitness was not the direction God wanted me to focus on; rather to spread a message of faith! Now, before I go any further, I'm not a faith based being. I do believe in a higher power...

How do I know this stuff had DMT in it? I don't know, but the experience was very similar to those that have knowingly consumed it. As you already know, it is speculated that Dimethyltryptamine is secreted naturally by the pineal gland during REM sleep. It's been documented that massive levels of DMT are present in the body at birth and during death, which would lead me to believe that Astral Projection, lucid dreams, and Near Death Experiences (NDE) are all associated with this chemical compound.

In hind-site, it was very ignorant to try DMT by myself. I'm so fortunate that nothing bad happened. Had I known what the hell it was I might not have ever tried it. Now that I have opened pandora's box, I really do want to learn that which can only can be taught through this form of meditation. I will be conducting more research on Astral Projection. It seems to be more of a holistic approach since I would be using the DMT that is naturally produced in my body. I understand that its a very lengthy process, but much like anything else, it takes patience and practice.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Entropymancer
#2 Posted : 9/20/2011 3:55:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Welcome to the Nexus Cayotic! Your attitude towards DMT seems like a healthy one.

It's very unlikely that those "Spice" products you bought had any DMT in them. "Spice" is a generic name for herbs laced with synthetic cannabinoid agonists... chemicals that mimic the action of THC. The one that gave you a bad trip was probably either exceptionally potent, or contained a chemical to which you're particularly susceptible. It's not likely that a head shop would sell a mix containing a schedule I drug instead of a cheaper unscheduled chemical.

The fact that both DMT and these shady "legal high" research chemicals have been called "spice" appears to be a coincidence.

Cayotic wrote:
As you already know, it is speculated that Dimethyltryptamine is secreted naturally by the pineal gland during REM sleep.

That speculation is outdated. Well, at least half of it is. The part about DMT being secreted from the pineal gland was Strassman's speculation. But it turns out that the pineal gland doesn't express the mRNA for INMT (indolethylamine-N-methyltransferase), an enzyme that is required for the biosynthesis of DMT. This mRNA for this enzyme does occur in the lungs (and some other tissues that are escaping my memory at the moment), but not in the pineal. The part about DMT being involved in dreaming was Jace Callaway's speculation... and to this day it remains only speculation, without any significant evidence to substantiate it. It's not impossible that this might be the case, but I'd like to see at least a bit of evidence consistent with the hypothesis considering how often it's thrown around.

Cayotic wrote:
It's been documented that massive levels of DMT are present in the body at birth and during death...

Documented where? I try to keep my ear to the ground, but last I knew this was Strassman's personal pipedream, founded on wishful thinking in the absence of evidence.

Cayotic
#3 Posted : 9/20/2011 6:30:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

How can one molecule help many people recieve the same message? I mean, we don't dream the same dreams do we? When people use DMT, everyone has a unique experience, but they report similar occurrances?

The last thing I want to do is spread any false information, as that would be counterproductive to what we are trying to accomplish; that being a point of conscious singularity. lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

It's only been 24hrs since I found out about DMT. I read a post at highdeas.com (which is a lame site if you are looking to get feedback on your philsophical point of view) that lead me on my quest for the Spirit Molecule! Which I did watch by the way.
http://highdeas.com/phil...heory_on_the_Afterlife-1
http://highdeas.com/phil...shing_before_your_eyes-2

I've been smoking spice since February, and I've had 3 trips. I won't call them good or bad, because something good comes from everything, but 2 were very profound and life altering, because like I said, I felt like I was dieing, and I was very resistant to that of course.

First Trip:
I had some weird Aborigeni shoutcast music streaming through my Xbox with some pretty trippy visualisations that morphed to the beat of the song. (Don't ask me why, it sounded good to my ears at the time.) The ceiling appeared to get closer to me and I felt very light weight almost as if I was floating. (It didn't help that I have color changing LEDs on a ledge near my ceiling.) It was at that moment I realized that death isn't painful, in fact it was just the opposite. I felt if I let go further, I would be gone for good. I turned on the lights, put on a robe and spent what felt like 20 minutes just walking to my room mates bed room. I was sliding along the wall because I thought I was going to lose my balance and fall down the stairs. By that point, my lower lip was quivering in a perfect symmetrical circular motion. I had very poor motor skills and my room mate recorded all the gibberish I was saying.

Second Trip:
I recorded a video and privatized it on youtube. The raw and uncut footage is rather disturbing. Basicly, I took a hit of what I thought was going to be some harmless spice and started brushing my teeth. I began looking at my "new body" in the mirror and began flexing different muscle groups. Before I know it I was in a full on sparing session with myself, for like 15 minutes! It was as if someone else was showing me or teaching me how to "shadow box." I felt inclined to graciously bow in response to the knowledge I had just received. (That I could workout in my bathroom and didn't need to go to the gym. I felt compelled to tell everyone, but I'm too scared to let more people see the video.) Then I knelt at the counter and began to pray, then fell over and began to cry. Then I realized that I needed to document this experience so I rushed to get my camera and started recording. I call it "The review of everything" because I literally start dissecting our reality. But I lead in by saying, "I think I just experienced the most profound religious experience in my life, and I'm borderline atheist. I believe in a higher power, a spirit above me.... There is something greater than us at this very moment, and it has always been."

Third Trip:
I laid in my bed and felt my heart rate begin to increase. I remember how the previous trips left me feeling dehydrated towards the end so I thought I would outsmart it by drinking as much as I could out of the bathroom faucet. Carefully holding the wall as I walked back to my bed. I was already starting to feel like I would need help from my room mate again, but I tried to wait it out by putting on some comedy when all of a sudden I received the message about how my personal fitness goals shouldn't be the priority. I was overwhelmed with the guilt of having to spreading a message of faith. I went and woke up my room mate, and I was pretty far gone by this point. I told him about the message that was conveyed to me and immediately I felt burdened with an overwhelming task. Like this was something I was meant to do. (I don't have a wife or kids, no real responsibility, other than to myself and I'm 32.)

I begin to rant at the speed of an auctioneer, or the micromachine man from the 80s, for a solid 60 seconds. Articulately reflecting as to why I'm the messiah. The words sounded so harmonious and complete when explaining why God chose me, and yet, they were coming out of my mouth faster than I was thinking about them. I finished what can only be described as the most eloquent algorithm known to man. I mean everything I said was connected in a strange "unified theory of everything" pattern, that to me, sounded so believable that with a tearful plea I finished my rant by crying out, "...that means I'm the messiah" at which point I fell to my knees. My room mate handed me some water and a granola bar. (He's a man of few words, in this story and in real life.)

Micromachine reference for those that don't know:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2egGfd5j_k
Theory of everything
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_everything

Reflecting back on the last two trips, you are probably right, they aren't DMT. When I had smoked the last pinch in the bag, I noticed the crystals were more concentrated, as if they had settled out of the product. For all I know they could have been freakin' bath salts >:-O

Look, I don't want to be Jesus Christ. The burden of being responsible for all of man kind for 60 seconds was more than I would wish upon anyone! All I want is a nice calm high to relax without putting empty calories into my body and yet keep my job in the process. Having said that, I have an insatiably thirst for knowledge, and if you think I can handle it, I will mentally prepare myself for this upcoming journey.

Cayotic
#4 Posted : 9/23/2011 3:26:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

soilbiologist wrote:
Good job with the linking the concepts of technology and singularity. In time technology will allow us to peer into ourselves and share that deeper intimacy with greater clarity. When we begin to do this globally we will see that we are all the same. We become more and more united as the more of us tend towards higher consciousness.

Good job in the gym.
Good job in the temple.
Your body is your middle path vehicle on this middle path earth.
Honor your body and you will come to resemble your true nature both physically and spiritually.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

Last night was the first time SWIM smoked with the primary purpose of meditation alone. Normally SWIM has done so as an alternative to alcohol in order to relax. He tried to meditate naturaly the past few nights, but obviously he can't expect to accomplish Astral Project within the same week of discovering it. He has always heard about lucid dreams and OBEs but he didn't know you could actually do it at will until he started doing research earlier this week.

Even if he isn't using DMT as of yet, some how he ended up on this forum for a reason. Maybe the potpouri spice shit doesn't have DMT in it, but he is entering a very enlightening period of his life regardless of the substance used. Maybe he has put it off for so long that God has choosen to speed up the process due to the impending doom that lurks over us? It seems that many people use DMT for spiritual enlightenment, so hopefully they can interpret last night's events so as to confirm that he is in fact not crazy.

First, know that alcohol is the extent of his drug experience due to his military career that he left behind recently. So, maybe he was just high and this is nothing more than that or being "high" is really the same state of being as that induced naturally via meditation alone. He read that during Strassman's studies, he gave DMT to a monk and they later confirmed that it allowed them to achieve what they have been doing through meditation all along. (SWIM found this interesting.)

Also note that I'm a divorced 32 year old male without children who's parents are both deceased. I may not have family responsibilities, but I have a few mortgages so whatever I do recreationally will not take presedent over those obligations. I'm very humble when it comes to my intelligence. When complimented about it, I usually down play it. From my perspective, my brain deduces information in a logical manner. I usually tell people that I'm left handed (right brained) but honestly I'm boarder line ambidextrous. I write left handed, play sports right handed, but I generally am just good with either, which means I'm using both halfs of my brain more often than most. I have an IQ of 125 (give or take) so I am not quite genius, and I guess I'm mentioning all this in hopes that it will better help you assess last nights events.

A female friend of mine, who is a Registered Nurse, had her first OBE at the age of 8 during a car accident, understands and supports what I'm trying to do spritualy, but admits she isn't strong enough to attempt this as well. She also made a valuable mental health assesment after last night's events, even though I failed to leave out a major detail which SWIM will mention later; Like most mothers taking the advice of school teachers and pharmaceutical drug dealers (aka Doctors), my mother put me on ritalin at the age of 12. My friend speculates, that had my mom not done so, "... you would have been 10 times smarter than you are. People with that level of intelligence have a difficult time dealing with it. And more than likely you would have become schizophrenic by now." She also said that, "Even though your biological father may have suffered from schizophrenia, it would have started to show symptoms by now."

Without further ado, SWIM used a product called Zombie: Twilight last night around 1130pm. SWIM took a hit and the onset occurred within 10 seconds. Within a few minutes SWIM noticed that "Zombie" sounds sort of like "DMT," not really but close. I mean if it is a class1 narc, he wants to know how it could be packaged in something labeled, "not for human consumption?" Not saying it has it, but he says this is a spiritual experience, at least for him, as well.

So SWIM immediately layed down and began to attempt to meditate. His breathing was relatively normal, but his resting heart rate was at least 100bpm. He was speculating of course; it could have been much more. It was pounding loudly. SWIM doesn't know if he was just imagining (hallucinating) the pre-symptoms of Astral Projection but he felt vibrations that began to peel a layer of energy away from him starting at his feet, up his legs, but it never passed his hands and lower abdomen. He felt a tingling sensation all throughout his body especially his lips. The energy was permiating from his flesh. As his core temperature rose, probably due to the accelerated heart rate, SWIM could feel his chest rising, but SWIM didn't start to feel light and floaty. Then the fear began to set in. All day he was without fear, awaiting his next attempt at astral projection. He didn't feel very much in danger at first, even though it did feel very similar to SWIM's first trip when it felt like his soul was being yanked from his body. It just didn't reach that point yet. He remembered reading that he he should try to amplify the high pitched ringing sound and at which point he started to receive and respond to telepathic messages. He could vaugely see the outline a transparent figure hovering near the ceiling at the foot of his bed. Transparent like a hot road in the distance. They were trying to convince him to come with them and at first he wanted to. Soon he began to fear that he wouldn't return and his room mate, co workers, employer would wonder where he went if he didn't return that night. He wanted to be reassured that he would return. But ultimately he really just wanted to talk to his brother one more time. He became paranoid as to what his friend told him about how the Devil works in mysterious ways as well. What if the devil only provided links to sources that made him think this was astral projection when in fact it was really death. Swim doesn't believe in the devil per se, just negative energy that counters that of God, but his friend's words echoed during this process.

So he is going back and forth with this force telepathically. They attempt to convince him by showing him how he is needed to save the rest of the world. It conveyed the importance of his mission, which was to deliver this message:"Our global society is headed down a path of self-destruction. We are about to pass a fork in the road at which we will not be able to deviate from. Much like a river being redirected, it takes a large amount of energy to do so. We will not have the ability to redirect and prevent our demise once we move beyond this particular point in time. They conveyed the importance of an approximate 1 month's time to do so." At this point SWIM felt an overwhelming sense of burden. This was the moment when the telepathic emotions felt the strongest. They emphasized that greed, envy, negativity is draining Earth of it's natural resources, which it needs to maintain a very sensitive equilibrium.

This is where SWIM began to panic. What they said didn't convince him to go see what they had to show him. Using his phone, he began to document this information by expressing his concern (including the major detail he failed to tell his friend) that he "would be gone for 3 days, and come back to save man kind." He attempted to stall by playing it back. He professed to them that he has been selfish most of his life and doesn't deserve what they were willing to show him. Telepathically they conveyed that his recent desire to inspire others to become healthy was enough. SWIM had proved that he was indeed worthy because he had inspired so many people around him to lose weight and begin eating properly. Which was very unselfish and loving on his part. Finally he relaxed and verbalize that they could take him and he would not resist. The sound and vibrations got louder at this point but the energy layer still wouldn't peel back all the way allowing him to drift into hyperspace. He began to weep and tried to tug upwards on an imaginary rope to help them but it wasn't working. He didn't know what to do to make the journey easier. Maybe he had resisted too long and missed the Astral window of opportunity.

So, SWIM doesn't believe he has a Messiah-Complex. He has never compared himself to Jesus, though during his third trip he had referred to himself as a messiah. I think messenger is a better word. The burden of pain and suffering, from what I heard resembles that of a DMT trip, but I do not know for certain. He wants nothing to do with this daunting task altogether. He feels that the only way to coarse correct is to allow the world, as we know it, to collapse. And I see his point, sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can begin to see the error of your ways. But honestly, why should the entire world be punished based on the actions of few.

I hope you can provide some insightful information on SWIM's recent experience. He's a little nervous about attempting this again unless he uses traditional meditation to achieve it. Unfortunately, I don't believe we have enough time for him to do so.

Swim isn't trying to make any predictions, he learned his lesson last NFL season ;-) he's just telling you what was conveyed to him. :-(

Hyperspace Fool
#5 Posted : 9/23/2011 9:55:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man.

1st off. Seems like you smoked some especially potent synthetic cannabinoids. There is a thread here on the Nexus where I speculate on whether the commercial SPICE brands have co-opted our term for the Divine Moments Of Truth. You are not the first person to confuse the two.

That said, cannabis and the synthetic cannabis products can be quite trippy and result in spiritual hallucinations.

2ndly. You seem like a very thoughtful and straightforward guy. Your ideas are interesting, and your experience doesn't make you crazy. Messiah Complexes are very common. Common enough to be a well known complex , heheeh. These things are usually temporary, but there is validity in the belief that every person is a potential Christ, Buddha or messianic figure. At the very least, we are not really seperate from each other, and in moments of expanded consciousness, we often feel this connection in very visceral ways.

Be well my friend. It is not an accident that you stumbled into the Nexus. There are no accidents.

"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

MelCat
#6 Posted : 9/23/2011 11:03:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus man.

I've had a Jesus trip as well. I can empathize with you on how hardcore it can feel.

I was smoking some changa with my nephew and I was having a rough trip while he was having the time of his life. In my trips it was like I kept getting stuck somewhere in-between worlds. There was no color, just lots of grey scale fractal designs. As I was trying to break through, I had a strong sensation of my head being pushed into the grey scale fractals but I was denied entry for not living right. Kinda like it was my punishment.

As I came down I was already pretty upset... I went to roll another changa joint and the fact that I didn't have any quality papers to roll it up upset me that much more. I started crying because I felt like I was so unworthy and that this moment was so important and I was fucking it up.

About this time my nephew comes back from wherever he was and starts telling me "You're such a good person man, don't be upset. Just think of all of the good things you do for people." By this time I've got the changa joint rolled and I smoked as much as I could, as fast as I could.

I remember instantly feeling the need to purge and I bolted for the door. I didn't quite make it, as it was a particularly violent purge, and got a bit on me and the fuzzy purple blanket I was using. I remember my nephew laughing at me because according to him "I smelled like fish" now. I don't remember exactly what brought on the whole Jesus thing but somehow I got it stuck in my mind that I WAS Jesus. I remember getting in the shower to wash the puke off of myself and thinking of all of the ways it made perfect sense on why I'm Jesus. Of course none of these things made any sense once I came down. But while I was under it's influence, I was convinced.

While in the shower after piecing together all the reasons on why it could be possible... then came the realization on what was required of me. I was going through wave after wave of emotion knowing that I'd have to start the revolution and bring about the new change in the world... Also with the realization that I might also have to be tortured and crucified.

Needless to say... I haven't smoked much changa since then. I'm still trying to integrate the experience... It was definitely the most hardcore psychedelic experience of my life so far. I've been feeling the call lately so hopefully I'll be able to maintain a bit more composure when I dive in again.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Cayotic
#7 Posted : 9/24/2011 2:03:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:

You seem like a very thoughtful and straightforward guy. Your ideas are interesting, and your experience doesn't make you crazy. Messiah Complexes are very common. Common enough to be a well known complex , heheeh. These things are usually temporary, but there is validity in the belief that every person is a potential Christ, Buddha or messianic figure. At the very least, we are not really seperate from each other, and in moments of expanded consciousness, we often feel this connection in very visceral ways.

Be well my friend. It is not an accident that you stumbled into the Nexus. There are no accidents.

Thank you for helping me make sense of my experience. Since I have been living life more pure I can tell that I am more conscious as well. I'm sure the messages I receive while "high" or in a meditative state are coming from my subconscious just as they do while sober. They are just more aw-inspiring because these high ideas are coming to me faster than I am able internalize and process. So fast in fact that they can become overwhelming, so much in fact you may feel a Christ-like burden. And to know that the Messiah-Complex is rather common just goes to show how compassionate that particular individual truly is. However, one only needs to ask themself, can I perform miracles such as walking on water before turning it into wine? If the answer is no, then, take the message, internalize it, share it, and move on. Well, at least that is the approach I am going to take.

Melodic Catastrophe wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus man.

I've had a Jesus trip as well. I can empathize with you on how hardcore it can feel.

I was smoking some changa with my nephew and I was having a rough trip while he was having the time of his life. In my trips it was like I kept getting stuck somewhere in-between worlds. There was no color, just lots of grey scale fractal designs. As I was trying to break through, I had a strong sensation of my head being pushed into the grey scale fractals but I was denied entry for not living right. Kinda like it was my punishment.

Needless to say... I haven't smoked much changa since then. I'm still trying to integrate the experience... It was definitely the most hardcore psychedelic experience of my life so far. I've been feeling the call lately so hopefully I'll be able to maintain a bit more composure when I dive in again.

If you feel it was punishment, maybe it was your subconscious telling you it would be easier for it to communicate with you and others if you lived even the slightest bit more healthy. (Not to say you are not, but I believe it was the message you received from within.)

I wasted my entire 20's sitting on the couch, playing video games and eating unhealthy. So, its as if I was paroled from a long prison sentence and am just now finding out we have a black president. Not the best example, but when I deployed to Oman after 911 for 7 months, I came back to T-mobile commercials. I was like, "Who the hell is this?" Come to find out, my carrier had changed names from Voicestream to T-mobile. Again, not the best example. What I'm getting at is, when there is so much information to process at once, the mind can become very overwhelmed. This sensation can bring the biggest man to his knees.

The moral of the story is try and receive the information but don't try and process it right away. I think this is what creates the excessive burden. Especially for those with critical thinking skills. The typical person usually takes information at face value not realizing that there is a gray area. Those that focus on the gray area in attempt to search for the truth get overwhelmed. This is particularly true in my case.

messenger
#8 Posted : 9/24/2011 2:32:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ahhhh, hahaha...technological communication and DMT...like two peas in a pod...what a lucky generation we areSmile