We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I just smoked DMT for the first time Options

SpartanII
#1 Posted : 9/23/2011 4:29:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Male, 30 yrs, 140 lbs, experienced with psychedelics, positive mood, comfortable and quiet setting at my appartment. My introduction is HERE if you want to get to know me a little better.

In a dream I just had, I had been doing a lot of research on this site and decided to do Noman's Tek for my first extraction. I was rewarded for my efforts with several white, crystal-encrusted 8 oz jars!Twisted Evil Thank you NEXUS and thank you NOMAN!

Then came the time to test it, so I rubbed a little bud of some good quality marijuana around in the bottom of a jar after I removed most of the crystals. I let it dry and packed it into the way back of my small glass one-hitter, then packed some untreated weed on top of that so I wouldn't over-heat the Spice. I tapped the flame of my lighter to it, took a deep hit and held it...

...before I even blow out the smoke it hit me. As if someone just cranked up the contrast and color on a TV, my vision intensifies and suddenly I'm tripping. Hard. It felt kinda like a very short, high dose mushroom trip. For a moment it felt like I was experiencing sound visually- "seeing sounds" but it's hard to describe. I know I didn't break-though, but I wasn't even intending to go as far as I did.

Overall, it was an interesting experience, a little too much, too fast though, and I had enough anxiety to know that I'm not psychologically stable enough to be exploring other realities at this point in time. I'm definitely not ready for a breakthrough experience. I still have too much fear/too many emotional issues that I need to deal with but at least now I know where I stand with DMT.

I'll be back.Very happy

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 9/23/2011 4:43:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Welcome to the nexus!

DMT can be for sure very fast..often too fast and overwhelming when vaped..I have smoked alot of DMT and taken alot away from it but I find myself slowly smoking less and less and working with it orally more and more..ayahuasca, pharma, and other analagous brews are what I think I prefer. I think alot of people go this way eventually actually. Most people I talk to that have worked with DMT alot started out smoking it and eventually realize that they have achieved all they can with that method and begin to fall into a deeper relationship with ayahuasca.

You might find oral DMT/ayahuasca alot more useful than the fast rush of vaping..and you can work with lower doses that are less pushy when you take it orally due to the effects being expressed over a longer period of time..where when you vape lower doses it is over so quick and condenced it is hard to really acomplish much alot of the time.

Edit..I remember you into post now..might want to stay away from ayahuasca and harmalas if you are on methadone..do you plan on seeking out iboga?
Long live the unwoke.

SpartanII
#3 Posted : 9/23/2011 1:05:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One thing that was missing that I had heard about regarding a DMT trip is the sense of acceleration. I didn't really feel that. Is this feeling only experienced at higher doses?

fractal enchantment wrote:
do you plan on seeking out iboga?

If I cant conquer my opiate addiction any other way I may have to.

Hyperspace Fool
#4 Posted : 9/23/2011 1:20:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SpartanII wrote:
One thing that was missing that I had heard about regarding a DMT trip is the sense of acceleration. I didn't really feel that. Is this feeling only experienced at higher doses?

fractal enchantment wrote:
do you plan on seeking out iboga?

If I cant conquer my opiate addiction any other way I may have to.

Good luck with your inner battle. Like any good Spartan, I know you won't give up. Pleased

Don't be in any rush with spice. More & faster is not better... despite what many in our culture believe.

Hyperspace isn't going anywhere. When you are ready and feel cleaner in your mind-body-soul unit, you can take some more baby steps into multi-dimensional wonderlands.

I honestly wish you strength and guidance.

Be well.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

PrimalWisdom
#5 Posted : 9/23/2011 1:32:48 PM

Everything the light touches

Yeah my first time was kinda like yours, way too much way too fast. I worked my way up to a breakthough and it wasn't nearly as overwhelming as I thought it would be (it was still pretty intense though) but I have had other breakthroughs which were too overwhelming, it certainly has everything to do with set and setting. Glad you have taken this into account.
I find changa to be a much smoother ride, with a gentler lift off, you should look into it.

Good luck with your journey!
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

messenger
#6 Posted : 9/23/2011 1:38:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gday firstimer!

May i suggest not using marijuana with it, the chemistry is wrong, and not compatible...infact, it allows great instability and cetain forces can...ummm...just dont do it again.
Smile

messenger
#7 Posted : 9/23/2011 1:42:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

""""Overall, it was an interesting experience, a little too much, too fast though, and I had enough anxiety to know that I'm not psychologically stable enough to be exploring other realities at this point in time. I'm definitely not ready for a breakthrough experience. I still have too much fear/too many emotional issues that I need to deal with but at least now I know where I stand with DMT"""

yOU WILL FIND THAT dmt HAS THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR YOUR EMOTIONAL ISSUES AND YOU WILL COMEOUT MORE THAN LIKELY HEALED, BUT RETAINING MUSCLEBRAINMEMORY OF YOUR ILLNESS...WHICH YOU CAN ALSO TREAT.

jUST FUCK OFF THE MULL.
Pleased

ahhhh, sorry to yell...bloody capslock!