We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An appointment with the Source. Options

messenger
#1 Posted : 9/17/2011 11:08:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all...Well, i'm a new poster, old lurker.
Australian acacia strained boy from Sydney i am...just about to go inside, light some candles, put on THE ORB WITH DAVID GILMORE and have the Black Wattle terracotta deliver me to where it wants me.

I have been very sparse in my usage, i tend to be uploaded with much info, and it can take awhile for the process to want me back...that said, dont they all come running when i arrive...haha, on my last venture,delivery trucks come loaded with information, police are on hand(as usual), and i was shown the fascades of existance in this realm by my guide, who left me to go on without him.

They love to see me come and hate to see me go, it feels like they have a hard time in letting me go, and extend my experience somewhat, sometimes bringing me back, not being finished whatever they are doing.

Ive been shown the sides of the "war" for control of humanity, the fabric and constructs of this dimension, and much more that is very difficult to articulate...i am always very welcome, and feel extremely loved and expected.

Yesterday i was LEECHING and sweating out strange toxins in preparation for tonight...im using passionflower as an mao inhibitor, and using a glass pipe(unfortunately)...ill be going by myself, it would be great to have a wingman/woman tonight...that said, im very comfortable with myself, and it would be alot easier to let go without a sidekick.

Id like to continue this thread to detail my experiences from the first up to the now, so hopefully ill start to be a part of the community here...this is a very personal thing tho...so, i shall see how it goes.

Lasttime(2 weeks ago), i was directed to write stuff down, ill post what it was later.
My DNA seems like a biological internet, since all matter breaks down into electrical frequencies... subatomic particles / electrons can instantaneously communicate regardless of distance.... And each particle always seems toknow what the other is doing...i can communicate with people without using this as a medium...im sure you have all been able to tap in there..had many experiences to give you enough impetus to question how one can use this better.

Ive been learning(or trying) to learn how to switch off my brain, and using subconcious...by working with the pineal and neurotransmitters through DMT exercise, i believe it helps me greatly.

Anyway...ill get back online later...why i posted that stuff about the 'net was, lastime, it seemed to direct me to the internet to post the words it had told me to write...hmmmm....had me thinking....

Anyone else seem to share similar aspects?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Hyperspace Fool
#2 Posted : 9/17/2011 11:58:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome messenger!

Fascinating stuff there, my brother from down under. I think you will find a lot of people here who can relate to your experiences in spades. Personally, I will be happy to read whatever the entities direct you to post here.

I take your comment about leeching to mean that you are actually using medical leeches? Interesting if so. They are too freaky for me to consider working with intentionally, though I did have a few buggers cling to me in certain jungles and it wasn't the end of the world.

And... you gotta love David Gilmore.

Pleased
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

messenger
#3 Posted : 9/17/2011 3:34:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi HF...

Well, that was extremely important and quite humbling in a way i cannot explain, nor am i suppose to feel humbled...what i did, why and where and its significance goes beyond explaining.

As i worked myself up to getting to the level i could do what was required, i was directed to go and get new batteries for my camera to film it.
That in itself is quite interesting, because i had no idea i was low on batteries.

Anyway...ahhh, this will be strange to attempt to explain...i have also been used to communicate using the internet, to speak to something and pass information that way...so i did...and this is what i wrote automatically...it might go someway in explaining what happened...i think here is the only place that could read between the lines of what i posted.

It seems to require me to post certain knowledge online to go into the matrix of electrical communication.....i hid it in FB lasttime...it wasnt important that it was read by anyone, it just had to be entered....ill try dig it up, was very basic and profound information.

Anyway...this is what i posted this time...

"I was sent to grb some new batteries and film it...how the fuck did...oh yeah, haha...knows more than i ever could,haha, that was funny..."

"im expected to write shit down too...hahaha, how the fuck am i gonna do that....lol...anyway, stage one has commenced...on the way to the shop i was greeted by a St Bernard...awesome...slobbered all over me, lol...walked into the shop and things started falling off shelves,the Allens lollie sign fell, and the caluminium cover from the coffee machine fell off...haha....hopefully ill see ya at stage two...anyway, ive been told to film it...gotta work out how to use this camera now...fuck it"

"Well well fuckin' well....with the acceptance of my role came certain responsibilities, and my work is done apparantly...disconnection made from the power source it was connected to, and the noxious weed is in the process of change...its option for survival was light, its way has been changed, there was no love in the decision, it was mandatory and it had to be done by me it seems...so it is done."

"A marked transition should be apparant with time."

"Well, it is done, time is only relevent to the real worlds transition, it wont be overnight, its no pantene fucking commercial, but it will happen, because it is done."

"What to fucking do now?...hahaha...ahhhh, well, its finished...i hope that doesnt mean i am too...if that was my role, ill just put my hand up now and say im eager to take on any other fucking job you have,hahahahaha...ahhh, fuck me dead...classic....this cant be explained, nor will it be by me, lolololololo...i am....ahh, too pumped to go to bed, thats what i am...hahaha..."

"anyway...ive filmed as much as i could, the camera was connected to what that was all about, so it kept shutting off early in the piece....quite funny actually...it really got pissed off, it new its time was over...so many darkside forces meekly looked for handshakes...scared lonely fuckers...slapped away and relegated to the figments of their own imaginations as they are...or as they were...noxious fucking weeds, unkept by the source...it was all actually very simple... and they couldnt wait for deletion either it seemed....anyway..on an unrelated note, ego is only another name for greed...this fucking greed thing, the anamoly without consequence detrimental to our progression...in that regard something has changed there also, i have no idea what, but from whence the*********** thing grew, it seems something has been planted in its place...maybe that 50% that is needed to deal with the greed thing that has killed/fucked/destroyed our way to where we are at now."

"Everyone fought its removal too, back to the original topic, the aincient builders the architects and the planners, even tho they had waited so long for its removal, they had become used to it/"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(The below was posted as a footnote about an hour after i had posted the above under direction)

"Had to shift machines...fuck the city's energy is subdued...in the CBD now...pretty strange out here...very busy, but no horns, no visual aggression...very fuckin' calm indeed.
Im just continuing this thread outside the realm expressed the above in...i dont even wanna read what ive posted...to drained and trying to smackdown gears, hopefully sit in neutral and turn off and relax...fighting the urge to read what i posted...haha, just trying not to think...the more i do, the more my right temple is annoying me...."

"A couple of strange things...i have three dots in a triangle directly below the tattoo i have on my left hand on the pressure point muscle between the thumb and finger...it is just below the thumb bone, directly belowm where my tattoo is smack on the middle of the musle...strange...also on my left little finger two dark red/black spots have appeared in the middle of said finger...with another very faint one at the top, making another triangle....very fuckin weird...ive taken photos of em anyway,...the thumb ones bizarre...EXACTLY the same...its like i tattooed it in the wrong spot..."

Anyway...i still havent read over it, im gonna read it in the morning...i know my facebook went real quiet, lol...im a quite well known musician and artist...haha, my poor page just copped that!...hahahaha...poor buggersSmile

messenger
#4 Posted : 9/17/2011 3:35:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, and by leeching, i meant my body just pumped out toxins in preparation like you wouldnt believe, i stunk out an internet cafe/shop...lol

nen888
#5 Posted : 9/20/2011 2:17:48 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..welcome messengerSmile ,

..yeah, the cleaner the better (detox etc)
..i watch my diet before vaping acacia (no MAOIs involved)..improves the clarity..
the less busy or agitated the mind, the easier it is to absorb the information..

look forward to more of your posts...

messenger
#6 Posted : 9/22/2011 7:46:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Massive structural DNA upgrading is in the process of rebooting.

Mans attempts to play 'god" and restructure an unhackable programme is irrelevant.

Fuck, there is some shit going down...the end of this month...well, the waters are about to break,and the midwife is on standby.

Smile

messenger
#7 Posted : 9/22/2011 7:47:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Voyager!!! Smile

Hyperspace Fool
#8 Posted : 9/22/2011 9:12:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting stuff. Cryptic. Kind of hard to imagine that stuff as a message to people at large, but I can see the themes and information there.

It is a potent time. But having said that, all times are potent for people who potentiate them. You might wanna ground out really hard. Put some deep taproots down and not rush to go too deep before you feel as stable as a sequoia. These kinds of things have the potential to spin you out, and you need to be very clear to do the kind of work you are putting forth.

Bless you my brother. Be well.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

messenger
#9 Posted : 9/22/2011 9:28:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thankyou.
Although i am extremely grounded and concise, and have removed the ego from its base, the greed construct still dominates, and try as i may to disassociate with its grid, it is still the major compounding factor in this phase of progression.
By giving away certain root reasons in exchange for fearless consequence communication, i still have much to learn.

I have worked in the realworld fight for over 20 years, its evolution is beyond my comprehension or control now, and i truly understand how it works, not why or how, as that is a mute point...i spent a long time on the how and why until i was shown it IS the it...my humbleness and acceptance when "going to work" matters not when i communicate with others in the here and now, its my communication with IT that matters.

Whilst we are on the topic that i know you are alluding to and understand, by my posts above HF,...i want to know if anyone else here is "put to work" within the structure?
Especially you.
Smile

PrimalWisdom
#10 Posted : 9/22/2011 10:51:25 AM

Everything the light touches

Hey man, nice intro! Fascinating stuff. I too get the urge to write, but only during my lower dose sessions. Its almost like I have no control of what I am writing and am sometimes shocked at what I have written when I read it afterwards. Glad to hear I'm not the only one Razz

I look forward to reading more of your experiences. Pop into chat if you want, there's some great peeps in there that will definitely share your views.
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

messenger
#11 Posted : 9/22/2011 12:11:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks PW,
I was looking for chat....being a luddite by nature(which is getting strange for me now, as i am required to communicate certain things online now when im "working"...which is strange.

I just noticed a strange thing on the videos i made of my last journey/work experience...looking at the video briefely, you can see the mayan/lego construct of my face quite easily...it scared me a lil' bit to be honest...this was just this morning.

I'm still holding back watching these vids...im still under construction with the processing, but just picking up the camera allows me easy access to seeing almost with clarity some of the most crucial aspects of my last journey.

I will have to get some help uploading, and am still unsure of how this will be shared, and why it had to be done...(the camera HATED it, and kept shutting down, it was very illuminating to find that i was standing over a camera to get it to do its job,lol)

The whole mission was centered around communication and surveilance in ways i cant divulge even if i tried and they wanted me too.
Funny thatPleased

*waves.

messenger
#12 Posted : 9/23/2011 12:43:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soilbiologist wrote:
Everyone speaks about how DNA acts as our bio-computer. I agree. However the system entire is inclusive to the brain and the nervous system as well. The relevance of the nervous system becomes VERY apparent on DMT. You can see and feel with hyper-acuity which is a testiment to the nervous system.

Furthermore, it appears to me as if DMT activates the nether-regions of the brain, thereby unleashing the experiences we all have under the influence of this chemistry. Our essence body seems to be very intimately fused with the physical bio-structures of the brain, the nervous system and DNA.

And indeed to our higher governance in the same instance...(gravity/light/unlimitness/etc)