We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction essay.. Options

psychedelicstew
#1 Posted : 9/23/2011 2:31:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey this is a little about me in the only words i could manage to get out at this point. not that they describe much anyways. i have only entered the exploration of this chemical in the last few years and only had it 20 - 30 times. but i am starting now to realize i shouldn't get distracted by the patterns n colours and go further. i can't i'm not that strong. lol, but when i do get floods of enlightenment and information from entities and creatures i pop straight into a realm of having the ultimate realization and i remember where i was obviously before physical life and i start to have a very religious experience with family members and entities that are so familiar i believe its a god(the creator) like creature/entity and i am in the playroom but bigger and better and he gives me a digital music board to sit on like a magic rug and i meta-morph through the universe playing psychedelic music as i travel towards what i believe to be my shaman test for a more eternal life or my death for reincarnation to learn again and be enlightened, but i'm not strong enough to handle whats on the other side of this area i get taken too. anyway i have other divulging ideas on the psi and ems transmissions and images being drawn by others from my projected images and experimental areas of using DMT to gain conciseness and control of myself and help give and get information to help the material worlds attach its body back to the spirit before its all too late......!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Hyperspace Fool
#2 Posted : 9/23/2011 9:59:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's the stuff...

Welcome to the Nexus. Poke around and make yourself at home. You are not alone.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha