We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Should the info here be folded into the ENTITIES section of the HL? (Poll is closed)
Choice Votes Statistics
Yes, absolutely. 3 75 %
No. 0 0 %
Maybe, but it needs more work. 1 25 %
Some parts of it (elaborate in your comments)... 0 0 %

Additions to the ENTITIES section Options

Hyperspace Fool
#1 Posted : 8/31/2011 2:05:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In order to discuss the creatures, people, conscious entities, and sentient beings one comes across in travels involving the spice, it makes sense to break down the classifications at least somewhat. The names I have given below are merely my personal lexicon, but as some of the terms are weighted I would understand if not everyone can agree upon them.

As this is attempting to plug some holes in the existing Hyperspace Lexicon, as well as introduce some major new concepts, there is some overlap with what is currently up on the WIKI. I have chosen not to define the singular beings (i.e. Mother Goddess) or go into the commonly accepted "self-transforming machine elves" as these have already been dealt with extensively.

The word ENTITIES has been agreed upon as the overarching term for all of the various intelligences you might stumble into while making your way with spice both in and out of Hyperspace.

So check this out and make comments. I will refrain from adding to the wiki until a requisite amount of time and/or comments accrues. Feel free to vote in the poll whether or not you want to comment. Suggestions are welcome.

To see what is currently in the Lexicon: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...erspace_lexicon#Entities
*note* This material has been added to the Hyperspace Lexicon already by AstraLex and formatted as a separate classification system.

ENTITIES
(defined for the Hyperspace Lexicon by Hyperspace Fool)

The array of entities encountered/encounterable is vast, and as such it helps to subdivide this broad term into sub-categories. For our purposes these shall be:

A) Hyper-Spatial Beings
B) Extra-Dimensional Beings that don't live in Hyperspace
C) Local Entities

So, here we go.

A) Hyper-Spatial Beings is the subset of entities that actually reside in Hyperspace. There are certainly a number of classes and sub-categories here, and the first couple types here tend to be the regular "greeters" of that realm in that they are usually among the first entities one is likely to encounter:

Flirty Fairies: They resemble traditional fairies and often actually have wings. Flirty Fairies can appear more "nymphish" as well. They are fluid and transforming... slowly pulsing with light at times, but generally hold the form of beautiful women who are overflowing with beauty and joy... so much so that they can barely stay within their skins. They squirm and pose, bat their eyelashes, wink and play in a nearly burlesque fashion... often stripping for you. An interesting note about them is that they even do this for heterosexual women. In fact, it doesn't seem to be sexually motivated, but rather an expression or flowering of their essential beautiful nature. (essential nature - BEAUTY)

Hyperspace Jesters: Could also be called Harlequins or fools. They truly resemble medieval jesters and harlequins... however, they are not silly or foolish in any way. They tend to be hyper-intelligent and might be the male versions of the Flirty Fairies. They have a fundamentally different nature that they are trying to show off, though. They like to show you things... objects. Often flashing Hyperspace tarot cards at you which, on their own, can impart reams of information to you when you look at them. They are similar enough to the "Machine Elves" that they could be the same species, only these guys tend to not be operating the machines... perhaps they are on break or vacation. (essential nature - CRAFT)

Geniuses or Genii: These guys tend to be sitting in fanciful chairs and observe you with a much more dour and reproachful manner than either of the above types. They tend to lean back with their head tilted somewhat disdainfully to the side, stroking their chin or fingering their noses slowly. If they decide they have energy for you, they will get out of their seats, and move lightning quick. Immediately appearing behind you, and wherever you turn your head or your attention, they will already be there. They seem to enjoy demonstrating how pathetic you are, and often answer your questions before you even ask them. Very humbling. Though they don't have horns necessarily, and are usually neon rainbow opalizing on ebony, rather than red... they do have something in common with popular conceptions of devils or "the devil." They are far more genteel than the above two types. (essential nature - GUILE & LOGIC)

Morphos: This class of beings tend to have fairly unstable forms and can rise and subside out of the Jim Jam like waves. They are aware, though... and are capable of solidifying into phantastic phorms if they so choose. These forms are often straight out of mythology only far more colorful and multi-dimensional. Here you find dragons, tritons, sphinx, harpies, roc, phoenix, mock turtles, jabberwocky, minotaur, dryads, quetzelcoatl, yeti, octopii etc. There are no limits to what might crest out of the Jim Jam and sail past you... They tend to have vast awareness and consciousnesses that contain peculiar and unique gems of wisdom. (essential nature - GUIDANCE & WISDOM)

Plant & Object Devas: The Devas are living, often hyper-intelligent, beings that often resemble plants or objects more than they do what we might normally recognize as sentient beings. They can be very helpful and are always interesting to observe as they unfold, wiggle, transform & flower. An interesting note is that if they do unfold entirely for you, they seem to have erogenous zones like pistils and stamen which can experience something akin to orgasm. Due to the telepathy inherent in hyperspatial contacts the traveler is able to experience some of this cosmic ecstasy as well. (essential nature - MYSTERIES & ECSTASY)

There are more residents of Hyperspace, but I will move on.

B) In addition to Hyperspatial Beings, there are beings that one can perceive by peeking out of Hyperspace and into other tangential realms. Sometimes it is akin to peeking out of mirrors in the Hyperspace "Hallways Of Always" and into other real places with entities who don't live in Hyperspace per se. Other times, it is more like a high speed elevator that stops at various dimensional "floors" where the doors open, and you can pop out and interact with the denezins for a period of time (often very short) before the door closes and you rocket up to even higher levels. The myriad sorts of beings that one encounters this way are too vast to even attempt classification, but some of the ones that seem easiest to encounter are:

Dream Wizards: These guys tend to be classic Gandalf types with far more trippy and cool robes. They inhabit monasteries, castles, and even Roger Dean-ish cities. They tend to ignore you, but might deign to give you a slight indication that they are aware of you. The most intelligent human being of all time is a rank idiot next to them.

Gods & Goddesses: These beings actually do resemble various cultural archetypal godheads. There are Hindu, Egyptian, Mayan, Celtic, African and plenty of un-recognizable types. They tend to be more sci-fi than you would imagine them from only reading sacred books. They are capable of taking a keen interest in you, and despite being oceanic in comparison to the Genii or the Wizards... they don't usually judge you, but rather have a kind-of infinite compassion... although you can't always count on that. They are of different temperments and personalities, and it is rare to see more than one of them on any given journey.

Elementals: Beings of a primal nature, often associated with one of the various elements. Fire, Water, Space, Earth, Air... there are sub-classes as well. Metal, Wood, Ice etc.

Aliens: While all of these beings are technically aliens, these guys strike you immediately as being alien. They are so different from us as to be outside of our myths, or at least their minds feel far more foreign than other sorts of entities you encounter. Often you come to them in their own realms when you pop out on the other side of a Hyperspace journey. Equally often, they might come to you. They are generally not as scary as they look, but more interested in studying how far we humans have come. These guys include the insectoids (like the Praying Mantis), the reptilians (of various sorts), and more amorphous and nebulous intelligences.

C) Furthermore, there are the beings that exist here in this place when you are stable enough to increase your vibration sufficiently to see them without actually going into Hyperspace at all. They can also be encountered after a Hyperspace Journey if you open your eyes while still almost peaking. Somewhat easier to encounter if you are outdoors, but not necessary. These guys include the wealth of non-corporal or higher dimensional beings that exist on Earth. The feeling is that they are always here, but you have to be vibrating at or near their frequency in order to perceive or interact with them. These guys include:

Angels: They don't necessarily look like typical pop culture angels, but they can. They tend to emenate light and are often keenly watching the humans present. It seems as if some people actually do walk around with a couple guardian angels. But these guys often hang out in the background, and do not always make their presence known.

Spirits: Discorporate energy or emotional beings who often inhabit certain spaces and specific locales. There are a wide variety of them.

Ghosts: Typically discorporate humans who might be lost or very intent on doing something specific.

Ascended Masters & Buddhas: Enlightened beings who tend to hang about on clouds or other lofty vantage points and observe all things below them without any real intent or focus. Their consciousness encompasses everything they observe, but they are usually fairly free of any desire or goal. Sometimes it seems that they are chanting or doing yoga and that their efforts actually support and uplift everything they contact... tonifying the world, so to speak.

Local Aliens: Can be any kind, but the usual suspects pop up as well. The higher one is, the higher levels and vibrational frequency entities one is likely to be able to see. One might see the stereotypical Greys lurking about, but often one can actually see two or three levels of aliens who are watching and observing THEM. Maybe Greys have their own Angels and Buddhas. Who knows? The more interesting ones, though can be vast. Big as the moon vast. If you can actually see these guys, then they become immediately VERY interested in you.

& finally, we have...

Other Awakened Humans: of which there are sometimes quite a few. At times, it can be difficult to tell them from the Ascended Beings, but it is easy once you get the hang of it. These guys seem to be travelling away from their corporal forms... perhaps they are dreaming or astral projecting.

Often times the various beings I have described here are more interested in observing, and sometimes communicating or parlaying with, other beings... than they are in us. Some of them seem to regard us the way we would regard a tiny kitten that pokes its head out of a bush. They might pet you or give you some milk, but they generally find you rather ignorant of whatever it is that is important to them. Of course there are plenty of entities who seem to have nothing better to do than to put on the most fabulous show this side of somewhere... just for little ol' you.

Well, I guess that is enough for now. There is already a lot here to digest. The main problem with entity observing is that if you are actually high enough to encounter them, you will probably be too high to interact profoundly with them... and it is likely that you will only be able to remember a small fraction of the close encounters you actually have each time out of the box. There are remedies for all of this, but this is not the place I will discuss them.

Happy sightseeing.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tele
#2 Posted : 8/31/2011 2:09:16 PM
Explorer

I like the idea, but as there are countless different kind of entities I find it obvoiusly limiting to categorize them. And what would be the purpose?

Another thing is that in that space it's hard or impossible to say anything with 100% certainty!

Hyperspace Fool
#3 Posted : 8/31/2011 2:31:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@ tele

Sure, but the same can be said of all the Hyperspace Lexicon entries. It may be a pointless exercise, but it is merely a tool designed to increase our vocabulary when attempting (however pathetically) to describe indescribable experiences.

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

AstraLex
#4 Posted : 8/31/2011 3:03:28 PM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

Hey Hyperspace Fool!

I am glad to encounter just another highly interesting topic/post from you, thanks for great reading – it gave my mind something to think about Smile

Now on topic. I believe we are better of by having a lot of different paradigm’s and research programs to work with and not trying to limit ourselves to one single theory. And I must admit: your classification theory is a very appealing one Pleased

But (yes, there is a but Smile), as with all theories, your theory needs empirical proof. So, my question to you – did you encounter all of those entities in your journeys, or are you simply hypothesizing about their existence?

Other than that, I see no reason for not adding your entity classification to our official Nexus wiki. I mean: it would be pretty to cool to have many different approaches all collected at the wiki. Like there are many different extraction teks instead of just one Pleased

As you know, the perception of the Hyperspace experience (whatever it might be) varies greatly among different journeymen/journeywomen. Therefore, I would like to see many different approaches/theories compete among each other, to see which will survive the test of time and prove most useful for the members of the forum to describe and integrate their experiences.

Thank you again for taking your time to write down your classification theory.

Greetings with peace, light and love.
I took the red pill.

Hyperspace Fool
#5 Posted : 8/31/2011 3:16:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AstraLex wrote:
So, my question to you – did you encounter all of those entities in your journeys, or are you simply hypothesizing about their existence?

My dream teddy bear has accumulated this information over the course of a very large number of journeys stretching back into the early 80's, and has done extensive correlating and comparison with the experiences of his other dream teddy bear friends.

While the vast majority of this is the direct personal experience of my dream teddy, his girlfriend has contributed to some definitions, and at least one of the beings described comes primarily from her experience. Though, even for that entry, teddy has claimed to have met entities matching her description.

Obviously there can be no empirical evidence or objectivity on this... but then there never has been for any HL entry thusfar. And, as you all know, WIKI's are designed to be edited.

Wink

AstraLex
#6 Posted : 8/31/2011 3:35:43 PM

In that case you should add your theory to the wiki right away! But don’t delete the existing one though, make it something like this:

1.13 Entities
1.13.1 Classic classification
1.13.1.1 Archangels
1.13.1.2 Light beings
1.13.1.x …
1.13.2 Alternative Hyperspace Fool’s classification
1.13.2.1 Hyper-Spatial Beings
1.13.2.1.1 Flirty Fairies
1.13.2.1.2 Hyperspace Jesters
1.13.2.1.x …

Just don’t delete the existing one, make an additional one Pleased

Who knows, one day we might have a lot of different ‘alternative’ theory’s ‘competing’ with each other. I find it a much better approach than simply deleting the previously gained knowledge in favor of a new paradigm Pleased

With unconditioned love, AstraLex.
I took the red pill.

Hyperspace Fool
#7 Posted : 9/1/2011 6:35:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I poked in here and found that the OP was garbled and mangled... as if some sneaky little gremlins or gnomes came in and swapped some letters and sentences around for fun while we were all SHE-ing... Devious little vermin.

Hehehehe. Anyway, I fixed it all back up. It should be all kosher and copacetic now.

Keep yer eyes peeled for wrascally hyperspace tricksters (or internet hackers... or unconscious editing on my part). Who knows anything? It is all flexible at this point.

Vigilence.

ragabr
#8 Posted : 9/1/2011 2:56:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
So, my question to you – did you encounter all of those entities in your journeObviously there can be no empirical evidence or objectivity on this... but then there never has been for any HL entry thusfar.

Well, the Carrier Wave is reported by all spicers that I'm aware of. Jimjam as well. Jungle spice is objective, as it's physical stuff you can touch.

Many of the other entries, we have numerous reports of them, like stuck in a loop and body deconstruction.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

AstraLex
#9 Posted : 9/1/2011 3:27:03 PM

All right, I have added Hyperspace Fool’s classification to the wiki, with disclaimer. I didn’t ask for his permission, but I trust my intuition that it will be okay from his part. Otherwise, feel free to change or remove it all together Smile
I took the red pill.

Hyperspace Fool
#10 Posted : 9/1/2011 6:12:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@ragbr

Sure Jungle Spice and Spice itself are merely terms for physical things. Though to be fair, we still don't know exactly what it is in Jungle Spice that causes its other psychoactive effects.

The rest of the terms, by and large, are subjective. And while we can agree that a large number of people report similar things (what would be the point otherwise?), it still falls well short of any sort of verifiable, objective, empirical evidence. This is no problem, as I doubt we will ever reach consensus about all these things.

Furthermore, Hyperspace journeys are not predictable or consistent. While SWIM has surely experienced the Carrier Wave (or rising variations thereof), he doesn't experience it every time, and it has been noticeably absent the last few dozen blast offs. Go figure.

As for "numerous reports," we also have numerous reports of entities matching the descriptions I laid out above. The meanings and names are more subjective and somewhat arbitrary, but every single being above is described in a trip report somewhere. And, as I told AstraLex... SWIM has encountered them all multiple times.

Please don't read this as being defensive, for I am not the least bit so. These things deserve to be discussed. And while there are those, I imagine, that find any attempt to categorize or classify such ineffable experiences to be a waste of time... SWIM has enjoyed the process thoroughly. And, it is very cool to have our own lingo. Spice Slang. (Hey, I think I just invented a new term!)

Peace.

Hyperspace Fool
#11 Posted : 9/1/2011 6:22:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AstraLex wrote:
All right, I have added Hyperspace Fool’s classification to the wiki, with disclaimer. I didn’t ask for his permission, but I trust my intuition that it will be okay from his part. Otherwise, feel free to change or remove it all together Smile

Wow, AstraLex!

Thanks for taking the initiative and doing that. I was planning to wait a week or two for more feedback, but I certainly have no qualms with what you have done. I'm honored. As it is a WIKI, we can ammend and fix it further, should the need arise. Given the considerable overlap with the Classic list, the idea of integrating them had occurred to me, but I like the elegance of your solution. This will enable any vastly different scheme of categorization that comes along to find its own place in the Lexicon.

Nice disclaimer BTW.
Wink

Hyperspace Fool
#12 Posted : 9/22/2011 8:32:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It has come to my attention that there are some who want to discuss DARK ENTITIES.

SWIM has certainly encountered them, and anyone who reads trip reports knows that they are frequently reported.

I chose specifically not to deal with them in this info sheet.

My feeling in general is not to feed or give energy to any parasitic or malicious entities by giving them more attention than they deserve (generally none). Mostly I feel that you should be clear about avoiding them in and out of Hyperspace.

However, acting like they don't exist or ignoring them is not really a solution. SWIM has often thought of compiling what he knows about them into a type of "Defense Against The Dark Arts" class (ala the Harry Potter Books). This is a serious bit of work though, and he is not currently in the mood to devote the amount of time needed for such a project.

Feel free to chime in here, though, and discuss any entities that you want... light, dark, neutral or otherwise. Perhaps someone of you wants to take up the mantle and chronicle the less friendly denezins of wonderland.

WARNING I do not suggest you seek them out, or allow them to hang around you. It is not worth the grief that association with them can bring, simply to classify them. And, no good can come of their presence in your life. Whether or not they are actual beings, interaction with dark entities can (and has been regularly shown to) cause serious mental, emotional, and psychological damage to people.

What I will say is this. Focus on the lightest, most loving, and friendliest entities you are able to interact with. Let them help you, and protect you from the less friendly types that may or may not be lurking in your region. If you lead a clean life. Clean your mind, your body and your soul... you should be able to avoid encounters with them altogether. Free your mind with forgiveness. For yourself, and for everything else that exists. If your forgiveness is genuine, you will generally not be bothered with darkness. They seem drawn to the negative emotions like fear, sadnesss, and anger primarily.

Also, dark entities won't come around while powerful light beings are present. The dark is not equal to the light, but rather a shadow cast by something between an observer and the light. A single flame utterly dispels all darkness in a room. If you are seeing shadows, it is usually because you have your back turned to the light.

Hyperspace Fool
#13 Posted : 9/27/2011 2:43:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This post in reference to the ostensible reality of entities, and further thoughts on so-called "evil entities" is pertinent to this thread, but instead of pasting it here is the link: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=277817#post277817

Infinite I
#14 Posted : 9/30/2012 5:14:48 AM

JC

That was a great read hyperspace fool thanks for posting! Thumbs up Took me back especially the gorgeous pixie, my ex used to get pissed off when I would tell her how beautiful they are Big grin reading things like this makes me miss dmt a lot, can't get access atm at all to spice. Surprised you haven't had a lot more positive comments! keep it up really enjoyed that post!