We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings from the north Options

Alfheim
#1 Posted : 9/21/2011 1:22:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

so to kick this off here is a small introduction of me Smile

im a 32 year old male from the smallest of the Scandinavian countries, in this reality i own a smallish company where i make food and other edibles, the only reason i cook is for the love of it and not making money ( only reason for the company was more freedom )

I have always had a love for psychedelics and started researching mushrooms( legal at the time ) at the age of 17, back then it was only for partying, so i kinda gave it up when i hit the 20ies.

Fast forward to 30

this is where i met my one and only love Smile she was very much into the rave scene and introduced me to an entactogenic drug that is widely used at raves, this one "trip" got me back to my research in mushrooms and of course the nibbling of them( what a complete change from pre adulthood trips, so much more control and none of the confusion from back then) and then i got my first ego death, where in a white room i was shown the circle of life and some of my previous life's ( none of them human only animals )

about a year later a friend of mine was very much into david icke and wanted to try out ayuascha, so i volunteered to be the brewer and sitter ( almost the same proses as making a good sauce , just different chemicals Smile ) funny thing about me being sitter/shaman was when ever i was close to him while he was tripping, was i would get CEV's from him (mostly Indian gods and very clear) and the only thing i had done all night was smoke a pot joint, this has never happened before or after, anyone ever tried it ?

2 weeks ago i got my first batch of root bark and a test extraction of 100g was in order , got around 1% out of it ( ½ was almost pure white and the rest kinda like yellow clay ) the only way to smoke it was in a joint sprinkled in there with some herbs ( it was measured to be 0.003 ) got a sub breakethough with my GF and it was very much like mushrooms, but not what i was looking for.
So i borrowed a vulcano from the david icke guy and went looking for mullin in the nature, a week later when everything was good and dry, i went flying , only thing i remember clearly was somebody asking me what i wanted for my GF, i had 3 choices , but i choose none of them and told them i only wanted for her to happy the rest of her life, they laughed ( in a benign way) and left, the rest of the flight was just pretty colors and happiness for me Smile
2 time around i was shown all the layers of our reality ( kinda like an onion ) and that every possible thing i can choose to do will happen but just in another layer of the onion, and my choise will happen where i am now.

after my journey i have been feeling extremely happy, im almost always in a good mood( always have been ) but when i get happy about something, there is the "normal" happiness and 2 secs after its like i get a kick that more then tipples the happiness Smile but i still don't have the urge to fly again , waiting until its my turn to learn something new i guess

there you go gentle folks a brief history of me, some fungus and a root , thanks for a perfect forum and hopefully i get to know some new and wise people here Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

proto-pax
#2 Posted : 9/21/2011 5:04:35 PM

bird-brain

Sounds like you'll fit in here. That was a very nice introduction and am glad that you have taken the time and steps to find the molecule.

I'm confused on one point though. You borrowed a vape from David Icke? The reptilian overlords who are running earth conspiracy theorist?
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Baahl
#3 Posted : 9/21/2011 5:29:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sweet, I'm eager to try dmt myself =)

Oh and I'm from Norway, so I guess that makes us neighbours =P

Nostromo
#4 Posted : 9/21/2011 6:14:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welocome Alfheim,

I'm new here myself, thank you for sharing a little about yourself, it sounds as though you have had some beautiful and deep experiences with enthonogens. SWIM is searching for similar experiences although they are only just begining on their journey, and has yet to take a true step along this path. Both SWIM and myself are thankful such a place exists where people can disseminate advice and wisdom rather than the popularist scare mongering we normally get from the media.
Twirling round with this familiar parabole.
Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and
celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing,
this chance to be alive and breathing. [Parabola - Tool]

Alfheim
#5 Posted : 9/22/2011 12:02:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@ Proto : i borrowed the vape from the guy who was very much into david icke Smile

@ baahl : heya neighbour Smile nice to see a fellow Scandinavian here Smile saw that you where into metal ! is it the really gloomy norweian metal or just the normal metal ? i had my metal days when i was younger, now i have moved on to punk, getting abit less aggressive in my old age Pleased

@ nostromo : in the beginning it wasn't beautiful at all just confusing, but i feel its becoming more and more beautiful/profound the more control i get over my own body /mind Smile

Alfheim

Baahl
#6 Posted : 9/22/2011 2:27:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hehe, well, when it comes to Norwegian metal, it's usually the dark stuff, yeah. The more dark and melancholy it is, the better. I do listen to lots of other stuff though, bands like Alice in Chains and Seigmen are big favorites, among a bunch of others =)