We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acacia Maidenii and Syrian Rue Ayahuasca Options

hybridized
#1 Posted : 9/16/2011 12:48:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Preparation;

3.5g of Syrian Rue seeds ground (with spice grinder) in a small stainless steel pot with 2 cups of water and juice from half a lemon.
40g of A. Maidenii dried phyllodes powder (ground with spice grinder) also in a small stainless steel pot with 2 cups of water and juice from half a lemon.

Both pots were simmered for an hour, which reduced the brews down to around half a cup each. The brews were left overnight.
The following day both brews were strained and squeezed with a cloth to get all of the juices. Both brews were similar in colour, light brown muddy.

Ready for the ride….

Set and setting was spot on, out in the forest in a cabin on a self-retreat. Had a light breakfast (ginger tea and muesli bar) and a light vegetarian lunch (rice with stir fry).

Around 5:00pm took the first sip of the rue brew it was a bit horrible but manageable. The brew was slowly sipped away within 20mins.
Waited 10 mins then drank the Acacia Maidenii brew in three gulps, with almost purging on the last one but managed to keep it down. A few weeks back I had a dream herb tea, which had to be the foulest thing I had ever tasted so these brews didn’t really compare, I don’t think anything could!

Sat on the couch flicking through a magazine while waiting. At around 6:20pm I start to feel a little light headed and waves of rushes coming from my legs up my back then up to my head. I put the magazine down and sat in lotus position, it all felt so comfortable and relaxed. The ringing in my ear got slightly louder, I close my eyes everything felt so at ease. I could see/feel the hollowness inside my head, my thoughts are there but very faintly floating around the empty space. I slowly open my eyes looking down at my body it felt as tho it wasn’t there, it felt so relaxed that I was detached from it, all body sensations gone. All I could feel/see was mind/consciousness right in the middle of my skull it was the purest thing I have ever felt.
Around 6:40pm I feel slightly sick, I raise my arms and wave them around slowly. They felt light like the lightest things on earth. I get up and the time has come for the purge I quickly get the sink and purge four times. I rinse my mouth then start to walk around, it felt like I was walking/floating on air with my awareness/consciousness still in the middle of my skull, it felt so liberating and amazing.

Around 7:00pm I walk towards the bed feeling the need to lie down, I lay down for a second then had to get up for a purge. I quickly got to the sink just in time and purged and purged and purged, my gud! I think most of lunch came up with it. I grab a bucket and take it back to the bedroom. I lay down and my stomach starts to settle. With one hand on top of the other resting on my chest I lay there like a corpse feeling so at ease and relaxed. My awareness was still in the middle of my skull, thoughts were still faintly things floating around the emptiness of my head. I lay there till 8:50pm that’s when I start to notice my body sensation coming back slowly. It felt as though 8 hours had past. I lay there all night not tired one bit I was just in awe of what I had experience.
Morning came still had no sleep I couldn’t sleep actually! Still not tired but with the same level of day wakefulness energy. Got up at 6:00am and had a light breakfast of two apples a muesli bar and a ginger tea. Started to feel a little tired went back to bed and feel asleep for two hours. Got up not feeling tired at all, had an early lunch at around 10:00am. Feeling still full of this levelled energy I spent most of the day walking and hanging out in the forest. My body and mind was so at peace and ease I felt a connection of oneness with everything. Everything was on equal terms, the birds the rocks the rotting logs!
I am so honoured to have experienced what I did.

I’ve been meditating on and off for the last 12 years and have had experience with lsd and mushrooms but no previous experience with DMT, Syrien Rue or Ayahuasca before, there were no visuals throughout the trip, can somebody please confirm for me that it was a DMT experience.
there are no ends nor destinations,
as all things are in a constant process
of infinite changes - hybridized-

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nen888
#2 Posted : 9/16/2011 3:21:00 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..thanks for the sharing hybridizedSmile & welcome

..ayahuasaca itself varies greatly in effects (visual/non-visual/purgative/blissful/strong/mild)

A. maidenii (active strains, as you seem to have) usually contains DMT and NMT (mono-methyl tryptamine) in roughly equal portions..
NMT is not particularly visual, but can add depth and extend the duration from 3 to 5 hours..

often takes a few goes to get an ayahuasca ananlogue to work its best...

hybridized
#3 Posted : 9/17/2011 7:01:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi nen888, and thanks for that info.
Can't believe the experience had finally come, however great or small.
I'm truly honoured I can see why this would be such a great benefit to humanity, absolulty amazing!!
Will definitely working my way up with the experiences, this stuff needs a lot of respect.
there are no ends nor destinations,
as all things are in a constant process
of infinite changes - hybridized-

nen888
#4 Posted : 9/22/2011 3:43:47 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..i have immense respect for this and sister acacias,
hybridized, your experience was well written, hybridized, why don't you write an intro. essay in that section..can help get full access quicker..Smile

thanks again...

robertus-spagyricus
#5 Posted : 12/28/2012 8:08:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful story, Hybridized. Wanted to ask some questions, to Nen as well.

This reveals my laziness in not going over Ott's book well enough, but I was interested in knowing why the practice of preparing the MAOI seperately to the Spice containing plant seems to be preferred in analogues?

I am about to commence a series of experiments in Acacia Phlebophylla and Peganum harmala analogues, at a ratio of 20:3 as remarked in pp-63 of Ott's text. I would prefer to simmer it all together as a singular brew. Is there something more effective about chasing the Spice 10 or 20 minutes after the MAOI? Surely the Spice would still be in your system and thus a delay in ingestion would seem to be unnecessary?

I have about 100g of fallen, dried Phleb phyllodes which I will simmer for a while with 15g of the Esphand.

Thanks for any info you might have!

X