We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
my worst dmt trip yet... Options

modsquad09
#21 Posted : 10/24/2008 7:51:19 PM

mods

also anyone ever came across any gypsies? i feel like i come into contact with them alot, or at least thats what ive called them...like they have a spell on me, or us as a race, we did something to them & we didnt know they had power to inprison us...

gypsies, gypsy clowns..
& the less seen: 3 headed entities, fractals, a lady with a towel

does this stuff come from our heads, or a mix of both?
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#22 Posted : 10/24/2008 7:52:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yes
it's a sound

DMTripper
#23 Posted : 10/25/2008 5:37:27 AM

John Murdoch IV

I used to do MDMA but shrooms showed me what it was doing to my system so I don't do it anymore. And coke! Fuck that shit. It focuses all your energy straight to your lowest chakras. It can make you more animal than any animal ! I don't touch that shit anymore and never did much of it. Fortunately saw through it soon, before it got a grab of me.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

eviljackalope
#24 Posted : 10/25/2008 6:03:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MDMA is a bad thing to mix it with, even 2 days after its a bad idea.

Its like blowing up your physical world then trying to travel to space.

Hope you have a better trip next time.

Aim for sunrise Smile

eviljackalope
#25 Posted : 10/25/2008 6:07:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It comes from our heads and from that other force out there that nobody can quite put a finger on. Entities for swim have never been in the form of anything but eyes in the sky looking down at everything, thru everything and part of everything. And each time travel occurs the eyes seem to be bigger closer and more interested. But yeah, are we under a spell?

drainlife20
#26 Posted : 10/25/2008 7:58:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The alien feeling is really a way your brain protects you from bad experiences. When you hear people say "I couldn't believe it was happening" during a life threatening scenario, they really mean it. Your brain tries to disassociate from the situation, look into derealization and depersonalization, it'll explain it better. I know it messed with me for a while and still sort of does, not even nearly as much and it's so easy to brush off now. It's easy enough to over come when you know it's sort of ridiculous.
Thanks for reading my dream diary! I hope you found it interesting! LMBO!

TH3_ASiAN
#27 Posted : 11/3/2008 9:06:20 PM

LENNA

swim has had an experiecnce with spice that changed the point of view on intense music while doing spice, all swim can say is ... wow. swim saw people, numbers, and something in the the seductive structure(the structure was on a grind and also was very beautifully coloured, the colours consisted of white,pink,grey, and black). the structure danced to the music and while it was dancing to swim, swim felt like swim was really weight less and completly relaxed... well, untill the music picked up and got intensed which turned the sexy seductive dance into a dance that swim felt lyk *the structure* was sucking something out of swim and swim couldn't get away. Then swim'z friend jew-ders scooters came in and jumped on the chair, which snapped swim out from the trance.
everything that i post is my own option, you my not like it or even agree with what i have wrote but as I said..... *is my own option*. All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

*the_asian*

memo
#28 Posted : 11/3/2008 9:46:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Most of the best learning and knowledge that I have gotten from psychedelics are from "bad trips". I think that the the ultimate lesson is that "all we've got to fear is fear itself". I have likened doing lsd and other psychedelics to being given the keys to a Ferrari v12 and having never driven a car before. If you can learn to drive before you go off the road at 200 mph you are ok. The thing about going off the road on psychedelics is that it won't kill you and if you keep on trying you can learn techniques for gently guiding your Ferrari v12 and keeping on the road. If you do go off the road you can learn techniques for relaxing and giving up to the experience and it can still be a very rewarding experience and empowering once you come down enough to regain control. You eventually gain enough confidence and familiarity with techniques to maintain balance that you exercise these with a powerful experience. These techniques are valuable in normal life. There are people who are "on the edge" psychologically who apparently have very lasting psychological problems from going over the edge but I believe that these people need to become aware of their situation so that they can treat it and must be very cautious using any psychedelics." Said SWIM.

Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

MalargueZiggy
#29 Posted : 11/3/2008 10:17:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think that bad experiences on psychedelics are as important as the good times. I had some of the most important revelations of my life while going through a wild ayahuasca trip combined with a severe overdose of syrian rue (I'm talking throwing up bile every ten mins for 4 hours).

It was completely my fault but honestly, it's set me up so well for things that have come later, and most importantly, made me really value the good times.

I didn't give up psychedelics, because quite frankly I knew when I undertook my psychedelic journey that there would be bad as well as good and am prepared to take the rough with the smooth in order to gain the benefits.

This experience, I wouldn't say is your fault necessarily. Certainly I wouldn't videotape myself, and I think it's important you realise what latent issues can come to the forefront of your mind in a trip (not only D), but I don't think that the money and videotaping is that important.

I'd say just make sure you meditate and clear your mind before every trip, this minimises the risk of a bad trip in my opinion, because it allows you to compartmentalise everything, recognise your own failings, ask for guidance (from yourself or 'the entities'Pleased.

Anyway, comiserations, make sure you prepare yourself properly in future, don't rush anything, take time to integrate this, keep the faith and I bet your next trip will be your best.

"Language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes for bears to dance to, while all the time we long to move the stars to pity." - Flaubert

I do not engage in or condone illegal activities. Most of what I write is on behalf of people I've bumped into, usually several years ago and in countries where the things I mention are legal.

ohayoco
#30 Posted : 11/19/2008 2:13:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

On videotaping:
I wouldn't worry about spirits taking exception to the actual videotaping. My foaf's been videod on salvia extract by a friend and the spirits weren't at all fussed, in fact these cheeky little lizard guys (whose job it was to paste the illusion of reality) were the most playful salvia spirits he'd ever met. Salvia is generally the most malignant in his opinion so I don't think DMT entities would be fussed either... I mean, they're not even going to show up on the tape, the tape is back in our dimension. And upon watching his tape, it was just boring really, because all the fun bits were removed.

On coke:
He has acquaintances who take cocaine and yes, they're alarmingly ready to steal off each other stashes or lie about how much they've got themselves due to their greed... but this has more to do with how expensive it is (the price inflated due to prohibition). He has noticed that the rich are very generous with their coke, probably because they can afford it. It can make people act like arrogant idiots sometimes, not denying that.

On MDMA:
You are entitled to take whatever substance you like, but remember that it's neurotoxic and has messed up a LOT of people my foaf knows. Want to be on antidepressants for the rest of your life? He's not going to talk about MDMA any more because he fears he's becoming a bore on the subject, and he understands that this advice might sound patronising, but it is really honest concern. He has started taking 5g cactus with a few drinks then adds 5g kratom for dancing... no it's not the same at all but it feels a lot healthier.

On booze:
Many tribes use alcoholic drinks as an entheogen, incorporating it into trance-inducing rituals. Tribes generally use whatever is available. It is good for bonding and social lubrication, as well as having negative effects when abused. We are very lucky these days to be able to pick out just the most helpful teachers... globalisation is not always such a bad thing.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

MagikVenom
#31 Posted : 11/22/2008 4:46:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There are going to bad trips many agree the deeper you go the strangers it gets. A trip even worst than you other will most likely occor if you continue to use the spice on a regular basis. MDMA never even seen it wouldnt mind trying it. I was told old for the rave crave.

DMTripper
#32 Posted : 11/22/2008 11:57:02 PM

John Murdoch IV

I'd say MDMA is definitely a drug to try out and it can have good effects on your psyche but my experience is that it has bad effects on your body and nerves and your brain chemistry. But it can give you valuable insights. But it's easy to abuse. It took me a very short time to learn everything MDMA could teach me.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

mew
#33 Posted : 12/4/2008 7:49:37 AM

huachumancer

Infinite I wrote:

Seen someone post here the other day and they said it just suits them that it has such a short duration and dietry restrictions dont apply.

thats why its called the business mans trip

mew
#34 Posted : 12/4/2008 8:09:50 AM

huachumancer

Jorkest wrote:
personally i feel like this was just one experience that he had to go through...in my eyes...it seems like its getting him ready for a GREAT experience...why go through hell? so you can appreciate heaven.

i ate 2.2 grams of the best mushrooms ive ever encountered, yea they were the aborts though, about 15 of em (half my original dose)
i pretty much refer to the experience as the "abort trip" the hell i endured, the suffering, the pain beyond agonizing was all in its purposeful place

my next real experience was my 3 session of my second time drinking ayahuasca, the trip went in the same way, but ego death was more understood and the same things i previously struggled with on the abort trip, i accepted and O MY GOD
nirvana

yes sometimes an eternity in hell
paves the road to
heavens of delight

Hugh Cronic
#35 Posted : 12/10/2008 3:07:48 AM

Travis

Today i witnessed SWIM take a hit for the first time . I told SWIM everything needed to know for a first time traveler. Take a huge blast and hold it in for as long as you can , " Longer the better " . Well Bieng a witness to many subjects this was by far the most intense trip ever witnessed.

As SWIM took and held the hoot in , The longer SWIM held it in , the more messed up he was getting . . .like starting holding hands all handicapped and pacing his head back side to side. SWIM ended up on the floor curled in the Fetal position . SWIM was out of it , there was no communication with him. It was longer then normal before he came out of his trip , and when SWIM did he shared his experience. Basically in a nut shell this is going to show how powerfull the train of thought can order us to percieve in either negative and positve thinking.

A Just a few days ago there was a terrible accident involving vehicles. The people involved were friends of SWIMS , Plus a few months ago the same situation happened to another one of SWIMS friends .

So heres my analogy , Obviously the thought of recent friends passing away was indoubtfully in SWIMS head . So to make it short SWIM had a bad trip , SWIM said he died twice in his experience . He was even able to see all his friends gather around him while he was curled up on the floor in like a out of body expereince type of vision.

He was the first person I have witnessed to have a bad trip . . .
Has anyone else Died before . . .i imagine yes

Amazing how the mind works
Life is the best video game, best graphics, best gameplay, infinit options, always upgrading, real life action.

PREV12