We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Primate Sphinx intro Options

PrimateSphinx
#1 Posted : 9/20/2011 6:38:23 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

Hello fellow psychonauts and eclectic folk,

I am somewhat new to posting on the nexus (though I use the site a lot)so bear with me if this is scatterbrained. I would like to think of myself as experienced with psychedelic drugs including dmt, psilocybin mushrooms and lsd though i quit taking acid after it left a lasting impression on my brain chemistry in the form of HPPD. I have been taking psychedelics for a few years now and do mushrooms every few months or less and take the trip into the colorful hyperspace of dmt once or twice a month thanks to my new found love of extracting the stuff( hooray noman's tek!)

My interest of psychedelics was born at an early age whether I knew it or not due to my interest in fantasy worlds and sci-fi. When I was later introduced to the concepts of psychedelics it seemed like a worthy investment of my time because if I can't visit zeta reticuli because I am not an astronaut or the sprawling neon Seussian landscapes of "OH the Places You'll go because I am not a cartoon character, why not visit there in my own head? Once I delved into the bizarre inner landscape of the mind in my first mushroom trip I was shocked not to find the purple elephants and cheshire cats I had apparently been lied about but nonetheless was immediatly in love with the practice and concept of using psychedelics as tools to alter or leave the current reality. In fact the origin of my name Primate Sphinx was from a mushroom trip wherein while laying in the beautiful desert landscape of the american southwest under a full moon a sandstone megalith morphed into a giant purple lion's body with the head of a primate, but not only was it a primate but it was morphing into every species of primate I have ever seen(and maybe haven't seen).

Life experiences aside I have a current obsession with ufos and extraterrestrials so if you happen to know any be sure to send them my way or give me a way to contact them Smile. Other than that I am stoked to start using this site more and reading the opinions and experiences of the people that share the same interest in these beloved compounds.

Adios
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

danolikesdanger
#2 Posted : 9/20/2011 7:10:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to meet you brother.

When I was younger I was really interested in UFO's also and anything that had to do with the unexplained. I believe that same interest is what lead me here.
I stopped researching the UFO topic just because I try to be a logical thinker and most the stuff out there is not worth spending time on.
BUUUT... every now and then I like to watch. Very happy
Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.

Martin Luther King, Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

PrimateSphinx
#3 Posted : 9/21/2011 12:26:53 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

nice to meet you as well o dangerous oneSmile
yeah there is a lot of garbage concerning the ufo topic, however there is a aweful lot of good information that is looking more and more true about extraterrestrials, if you still have any interest at all i would look up the disclosure project if you don't already know about it
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

danolikesdanger
#4 Posted : 9/21/2011 4:17:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sure... pm me a link if you want, knowledge is power.
Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.

Martin Luther King, Jr., Strength to Love, 1963