We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Thank you for existing Options

Super Radical
#1 Posted : 9/20/2011 8:38:31 PM

Poop Giggle

SWIM has been lurking the forums here for forever now...
So SWIM figured it was time that SWIM actually made an account and interacted with people.

SWIM doesn't have any previous experience with substances, except weed (and two light morning glory trips).
SWIM's experience with DMT as further described in my experience report was when SWIM first heard about it from a friend, then after doing my own research SWIM used a STB tek and made SWIMs' own.

It was a glowing experience.

Through DMT SWIM has found and felt the part of SWIM that I feel is eternal.
What's funny is I knew someone who is scared of using it because he won't have a 'totem' (like inception, yeah i know) like he has during acid trips.
I told him that the only totem you need is yourself with DMT.
โ˜ 
There are some things.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 9/20/2011 8:52:54 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Welcome to the Nexus Very happy

I enjoyed your trip report...it was a rather fun read (why not go big, indeed Razz). Feel free to tell us more about yourself, anything you'd like to share, we'd be more than happy to listen to.

Also, SWIMming can get tiresome, feel free to take a break if you should so desire.
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

Super Radical
#3 Posted : 9/20/2011 8:58:29 PM

Poop Giggle

Yeah swiming is tiring, plus I'm really short so a lot of the pool it too deep anyway.

I've got an even better report which involved being a self-raining cheesecake in some cafe in the girlie, french part of hyperspace.

But I'm so glad you guys are here, it's nice to have people that understand. No matter how cheesy that sounds. Cool

Also if you guys care, I paint too. My avatar is a painting I did.
โ˜ 
There are some things.

Bill Cipher
#4 Posted : 9/20/2011 9:02:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, Super Radical. Always nice to see someone getting to know their eternal SWIM.