We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
im a spiritual being with a curious mind indeed Options

7baz
#1 Posted : 9/17/2011 1:45:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

greetings peeps.

im baz from oz ( Australia )

im a pinball and video game tech , im also heavily into bonsai trees.
i have around 160 trees in my collection , some nearly 92 years old.

after going through hell and making many mistakes with my first dmt extraction which can be found here
my first extraction
i got myself a decent yield of DMT from MHRB

last night was my first time i ever experienced DMT and all i can say is wow and holy fuck times a billion.

my first trip report is here
my first trip report.

all i can say is damn , that was just mind blowing.
i never experienced anything like this before , i had been looking into dmt and been wanting to try it for nearly 2 years now and figured its now or never.

there was times i was indeed both nervous and excited at the first time.
it now brings me to having wanting to just go to a park and really take in and think long and hard about what just happened and what i went through , like nothing else in my own existence could possibly have prepared me for this.
no doubt at all that such a profound experience can changes ones life and how you perceive everything around you.
i still find it mind blowing that dmt is found everywhere in nature , then i try to think about.. whats its real purpose and why ?
and if we humans go through such profound experiences , that does this mean so does everything else in nature ?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nen888
#2 Posted : 9/20/2011 2:26:11 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hi 7baz, thanks for the reports..

..in the 70s Oscar Jangier (psychiatrist) described his DMT experience as 'like being
inside a giant pinball machine' ..
..as a '70s kid, i wish you could 'Tilt' video games..

see you roundSmile

Hyperspace Fool
#3 Posted : 9/20/2011 8:29:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

7baz wrote:
last night was my first time i ever experienced DMT and all i can say is wow and holy fuck times a billion.

all i can say is damn , that was just mind blowing.
i never experienced anything like this before

there was times i was indeed both nervous and excited at the first time.
it now brings me to having wanting to just go to a park and really take in and think long and hard about what just happened and what i went through , like nothing else in my own existence could possibly have prepared me for this.
no doubt at all that such a profound experience can changes ones life and how you perceive everything around you.
i still find it mind blowing that dmt is found everywhere in nature , then i try to think about.. whats its real purpose and why ?
and if we humans go through such profound experiences , that does this mean so does everything else in nature ?

Yeah man. Exactly. Welcome to Wonderland.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha