We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Give & Take Options

Megaflora
#1 Posted : 9/15/2011 3:46:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahoy, Nexus. I'm not a frequent poster on internet discussion sites -- if anything, I'm a lurker. I look, generally, at the internet as a sort of library. Fully of valuable knowledge, often full of mal-intent, and certainly swamped with personalities and information best served with a packet of sweetener and a bucket of salt. This logic of mine applies especially to the world of psychedelics and other substances, as it appears and is represented online.

However.

I consider myself a fledging psychonaught. I am an avid user of LSD, psilocybin, and a number of the ph's that Shulgin revealed and explored -- with a heavy, heavy emphasis on 2ce (my personal favorite chemical, a drug I find to be infinitely beautiful, worthwhile, powerful, and teaching). But have yet to explore DMT. I am highly engaged by the possibilities that it offers, and furthermore I'm quite taken with the layout, knowledge-base, and community of this site. So I'm ditching my usual lurker/archiver ways and joining up.

This is my proposition.

I want to learn from you, my fellow psychonaughts. I want to hear your experiences, develop a working knowledge of extraction, and hop the barrier, so to speak. And in return for your teaching, I offer my experiences, and, specifically, I will journal and catalog my knowledge, practices, beliefs, reports, etc., in regard to 2ce, in the hopes of giving magic in return for magic. I believe that the psychedelic community is built around the expansion of self and the exploration of the 'other', the entity and entities of energy both vast and minute that surround us and are one with us, that are finite and infinite, specific and general. What a better way to aid this exploration than in learning from one another?

That's all. Short, I know. Sweet, maybe. I hope so. Happy tripping, brothers and sisters. Keep that third eye open and don't let anything in this fold let you forget that it is just one ripple amongst waves.

Peace.
Love.
Light.

-Megaflora

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

nen888
#2 Posted : 9/20/2011 2:35:46 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

Quote:
What a better way to aid this exploration than in learning from one another?

..yes indeed Megaflora, glad you no longer lurking,
welcome..Smile

Pandora
#3 Posted : 9/20/2011 5:17:39 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi Megaflora,

Welcome to the Nexus. All you need do is look around. There are amazing experience reports in several sections, focusing on DMT. There are a number of robust and information rich subforums. The wiki link in the upper right hand corner is pure gold. A large number of extraction teks are there. Just take some time, look, click. It's all here.

Not a lot of approval for RC's here. Check the Announcements section as well as the headings on the subfora to get a better sense of the focus here. Nonetheless, I'm sure you'll have a lot to offer. Just post, be yourself, be honest, ask questions as they come up, let folks get to know you. It's a great start.

For example, maybe you could tell us a bit more about what draws you to DMT? What you are searching for so to speak. And/or maybe a sense in general terms of your impression of psychedelics or how they have affected you personally. Things of that nature.

Again, a hearty welcome to you. Please do look around actively. This place is the international Library of Congress when it comes to the spirit molecule.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU