We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
River of Thoughts Options

River of Thoughts
#1 Posted : 9/18/2011 11:15:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

SWIM would like to start a bit about his experiences with psychedelics. Well... all he can say is that he had none up until yesterday. SWIM tried salvia before but never got anything out of it or felt uneasy with its gravity and the feeling of nonexistence. SWIM first heard about DMT 3 years ago and was obsessed about trying it and was on his mind for years. He read about it at the Nexus and pretty much read a lot trip reports.3 years later, DMT finally found him in the form of pharmaya and Changa also freebase but was not interested yet. SWIM knew he was up for a big surprise since he had no experience with any psychedelics.

SWIM and his closest friend decided to take pharmaya in the most beautiful setting in a park near a lake in the afternoon with massive trees all around. SWIM's intention for the day was just insight but not hyperspace just yet. Oh man this is a gift to humanity. Swim got 1000 years of insight in 3 hours some can't even be put into words...

It took around an hour to feel the effects but it was the most amazing feeling and was in tune with nature. SWIM felt euphoric on different levels but realized that he is feeling the euphoria of different animals in their perspective. The CEVs were too overwhelming especially when looking towards the sun. SWIM could only handle it for a good 30 seconds at a time.

Everything was so beautiful!! You could even appreciate the smallest plants beauty, there is no judgement or flaws. There was beauty in the flaws. SWIM was gravitating towards a tree and actually hugged the tree(hippies were onto something ^^) and it felt so right and powerful and you can put it into words again. The tree decided to share his thought he told me it feels good when he stretches out his arms to feel the sun and SWIM should try it so SWIM decided to put his arms out and take in the energy of the sun it was such an amazing feeling, again I have no words for these feelings. SWIM realized there is no right or wrong and everything in life is a lesson and it is so precious.

Individuality did not exist in SWIM's thoughts, everything was connected and realized a veil has been put on by the powers that be to divide us and conquer. SWIM was completely telepathic with his friend all SWIM needed to say is one or two words for his friend to understand what he was trying to convey. SWIM and his friend started a 1hour long discussion about everything. SWIM realized as soon as one insight hit him for 10 seconds it another would hit him even harder so it was hard to get thoughts out on time before it flowed away. It was very metaphorical, it was like a thunder storm. When you see lightning strike you see the branches of thoughts and then the major one hits and connects *BAM*. It's crazy how the thoughts flow like a river and he realized that shouldn't be selfish and when you lose a thought you should keep letting it flow, it will come back to you in 10 folds. He also realized that nothing is a coincidence in life and coincidence doesn't not exist also that all thoughts are interlinked and connected. When you embrace the fact that coincidence does not exist then you will unlock one of the greatest and most powerful secrets of the universe(SWIM got a confirmation thumbs up from the tree he was looking at while he said it).

As SWIM was sharing thoughts he was scribbiling thoughts and ideas but he can't draw for the life of him but when he was done it was a 3d picture of a female face of mother earth crying, she was so beautiful. He broke down into tears because he would never be able to draw something like this consciously.

Swim realized that Spirit(or higher self) is the greatest teacher and the best entertainment system that exists. TV's, games, and etc are a distraction because we have the most powerful quantum internet within our reach and that we just haven't learned to tap into it on demand. The powers that be will not be able to maintain control if people had access to it freely.

Also thoughts are like fruits it taste and feels so much better when you experience and feel it first hand and fresh rather than reading something recycled. A philosophy class should not teach people anything but let the people sit down an talk and let the thoughts flow. Forget exams and testing, nothing is wrong or right. Let it flow as it was intended it to be.

SWIM has realized he just has scartched the surface and has not even gone to hyperspace yet or full immersed himself in CEVs but is super excited for the future journeys and revelations.

Love & Light,

River of Thoughts

EDIT: one last insight SWIM wanted to share from his river of thoughts, that some thoughts are actually sounds and can not be put into words. You can only convey the feeling in musical expression.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Elicius
#2 Posted : 9/19/2011 8:01:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: An idealistic state of mind I carry with me at all times
That sounds like a great day. Probably the most perfect place to have that experience.

Quote:
It's crazy how the thoughts flow like a river and he realized that shouldn't be selfish and when you lose a thought you should keep letting it flow, it will come back to you in 10 folds.

You're right. I'll have to remember that.

I know what you mean about thoughts being like sounds that cannot be put into words. The closest I got to portraying them has been making sounds.

Welcome to the nexus.

River of Thoughts
#3 Posted : 9/19/2011 5:57:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Elicius wrote:
That sounds like a great day. Probably the most perfect place to have that experience.

Quote:
It's crazy how the thoughts flow like a river and he realized that shouldn't be selfish and when you lose a thought you should keep letting it flow, it will come back to you in 10 folds.

You're right. I'll have to remember that.

I know what you mean about thoughts being like sounds that cannot be put into words. The closest I got to portraying them has been making sounds.

Welcome to the nexus.

Thank you! I am excited to be apart of this community although Ive been a lurker for a very long time now. I am ready to contribute. Pleased