We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
did i just breakthrough? Options

McCoyBoy
#1 Posted : 9/1/2011 6:53:17 AM

enthusiast

I'm a bit confused on what just happened to me. maybe someone can explain

I took a couple big hits of dmt and my music stopped playing as it kicked in.
i panicked pretty hard and felt dmt death,(i never smoke dmt without music on) I lied back down completely relax to accept death after fighting it for 60 seconds. (almost ripped a nail off)

at this moment i began humming for some reason and the vibrations with the humming sound created life.
the humming quickly uniformed itself without me even knowing what the hell i was doing.

i performed a very patterned hum for the next 15 minutes. having the most profound deepest "what if's?"

it's so funny how DMT makes you think how REAL something can be.

overall this was the BEST experience ever, i recommend you all dieing.

so my question is, where was my DMT spirit guide? why did i become the guide? why was my vibrations making me feel i was creator of this universe, and that this message board may be perhaps me just talking to myself.

as above, so below

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

psychophagus
#2 Posted : 9/1/2011 5:01:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I thought I died during my first trip. All seven of my launches were completely "deaf" experiences - that is, I did not hear the actual sounds going on in the room I was in, nor did I hear any hyper-sounds, with one exception: a high-pitched weem that reminded me of cheesy science fiction movie sound effects, lasting only a couple of seconds in the midst of one trip.
Before I got on this board, I was told it was common to simply lose all hearing during the intense portion of the trip (first 3-5 minutes). Not sure what the forum consensus is.

DoingKermit
#3 Posted : 9/1/2011 5:56:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This past weekend i had an experience where i felt hyperspace was trying to show me how real DMT can be. Showing me things, giving me feelings, putting me unspeakable places (but still completely real). Even though i was convinced they were real, i still have the thought that it is still all in my head and my mind is powerful enough to create these things with the aid of DMT. I dunno. It's so hard to explain the unexplainable.

To me, DMT is a catalyst to what your mind can already do... even though it seems very random and not created by your mind at all. I can never explain the experience that well, but i do get hints now and again of what it could be.

tele
#4 Posted : 9/1/2011 10:28:13 PM
Explorer

You're getting thereSmile

Dreamwalker
#5 Posted : 9/1/2011 11:21:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

McCoyBoy wrote:

so my question is, where was my DMT spirit guide? why did i become the guide? why was my vibrations making me feel i was creator of this universe, and that this message board may be perhaps me just talking to myself.

If there's one thing about DMT you should know its that you can never expect the unexpected.
Also there is a lot that happens in hyperspace that you'll never understand. That's not a bad thing though.

One thing is for sure. When you do actually fully breakthrough you'll know it!!
I agree with Tele.... Your getting there!! Smile

McCoyBoy
#6 Posted : 9/2/2011 12:56:25 AM

enthusiast

I will keep digging deeper! thanks guys

would it be easier to breakthrough on lsd?
as above, so below

jamie
#7 Posted : 9/2/2011 4:10:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

why do you assume there should be a spirit guide there for you? just wondering..
Long live the unwoke.

McCoyBoy
#8 Posted : 9/2/2011 6:17:05 AM

enthusiast

that was the first time ever i didn't have a guide/presence. just an assumption i guess.
as above, so below

Global
#9 Posted : 9/2/2011 4:21:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

There are innumerable features that may or may not be present in a DMT experience. A lot of time there's the tendency among those who haven't done it yet or who haven't done it a lot that "somebody else had elves in their trip, so where are mine?" or "they saw the white light so why can't I?" It is completely unknown why sometimes these elements are there, sometimes they're not and why some people can be particularly prone to receiving certain kinds of experiences. You just gotta "spin the dice" and see and go with what you get. No amount of words or stories of ecstasy and goddesses can prepare your mind for the actual experience. It can also be highly different from traditional psychedelics at times, and even though there may be elements from those experiences, DMT really is unique unto itself.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Serenity
#10 Posted : 9/6/2011 6:29:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

McCoyBoy wrote:

That sounds amazing.

Having tried and intensely researched both, I would have to say that DMT is your best bet to "breakthrough". You might consider Changa (with Caapi LEAVES, lol, I used vine at first) also as it makes smoking and blasting off much easier. It's basically like smoking a bowl of MJ but it has DMT on it. I mean, you can even do JUST THAT. Hahaha. Buy some Acetone at the local hardware store and infuse it onto some MJ. BINGO BANGO! Whether or not you'll breakthrough after blasting off is a question of the dice, as was said. It may also be beneficial for you to research meditation and breathing techniques to utilize during your journeys, although DMT often induces these states without the user's awareness of what they are actually doing.

Point is; I think a breakthrough is much more likely and simply easier to reach with DMT than LSD. Don't get me wrong, though, I love me some LSD and I can be wrong Razz

Serenity
#11 Posted : 9/6/2011 6:32:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PS. You could just smoke more ^_^

wabkia
#12 Posted : 9/9/2011 8:05:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Serenity wrote:
McCoyBoy wrote:

That sounds amazing.

Having tried and intensely researched both, I would have to say that DMT is your best bet to "breakthrough". You might consider Changa (with Caapi LEAVES, lol, I used vine at first) also as it makes smoking and blasting off much easier. It's basically like smoking a bowl of MJ but it has DMT on it. I mean, you can even do JUST THAT. Hahaha. Buy some Acetone at the local hardware store and infuse it onto some MJ. BINGO BANGO! Whether or not you'll breakthrough after blasting off is a question of the dice, as was said. It may also be beneficial for you to research meditation and breathing techniques to utilize during your journeys, although DMT often induces these states without the user's awareness of what they are actually doing.

Point is; I think a breakthrough is much more likely and simply easier to reach with DMT than LSD. Don't get me wrong, though, I love me some LSD and I can be wrong Razz

He wasn't asking if you could breakthrough on LSD. He was asking if one could break through on DMT easier if one combined it with LSD. I don't know the answer to this question though as I've never tried smaller doses with LSD. What is your method of administration? If you're using the machine or GVG you'll need to be at 25-35mg. Bong/sandwich method I would say you'd need about 30-40. LSD + DMT is a different ballgame. 15mg on LSD is pretty out there(For anyone wondering, this was my first dose ever. I don't know if I broke through but I'd say it was closeish). My personal fav is 30-35mg DMT + 400-600ug LSD.

Enjoy!

McCoyBoy
#13 Posted : 9/9/2011 10:48:17 PM

enthusiast

thanks for the replies everyone, tomorrow i will pick up my GVG from the post office, i'm positive it will help. I would like to also note that I am very much an amateur with DMT, i have yet to perform a re-x or make changa, i am determined to make a more pure and smooth product. perhaps i just need to find my comfortable spot with DMT. so far i only know that i enjoy peaceful music with my experiences. so much more exploring and understanding to do.
as above, so below

3rdI
#14 Posted : 9/13/2011 11:17:27 AM

veni, vidi, spici

hello McCoyboy, like you, im new to this world but i would definitely recommend making some changa/infused leaf, i have found it much easier to work with than crystals and its just as powerfull if created in the correct proportions.

Hows the GVG worked out for you?
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

McCoyBoy
#15 Posted : 9/13/2011 12:42:25 PM

enthusiast

3rdI wrote:
hello McCoyboy, like you, im new to this world but i would definitely recommend making some changa/infused leaf, i have found it much easier to work with than crystals and its just as powerfull if created in the correct proportions.

Hows the GVG worked out for you?

thanks, did a re-x yesterday and the remaining dmt oxide is going to to be enhanced leaf. the white stuff will go in my gvg =P

the gvg worked out very well. no taste, a hint of warm air, couldnt even feel the smoke in my lungs and overall i think made my experience go better than usual.
as above, so below

3rdI
#16 Posted : 9/13/2011 1:55:37 PM

veni, vidi, spici

sounds lovely, i will have to get myself one. cheers
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

SpartanII
#17 Posted : 9/19/2011 1:29:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

McCoyBoy wrote:
i recommend you all dieing.

Very happy