We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychedelic Hot Chocolate Recipe Options

BananaForeskin
#1 Posted : 9/17/2011 7:03:05 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

Now, the effect of this recipe will probably come as a surprise to no one, given the ingredients, but I have experimented numerous times with both the "space paste" recipe and with nutmeg essential oil on its own, with no significant effects from either... so when I made this cocoa, it was... a bit of a surprise. It's also delicious! And note that the weed I used was all toast from my GVG...

3/4 mug's worth of milk
teaspoon of butter/similar amount of cream
couple tablespoons of cocoa powder
1-1.5g previously vaped marijuana

big pinches of:
turmeric
cinnamon
sea salt (mm)
ginger

small pinches of:
garam masala
cayenne

honey/brown sugar to taste
2-3ml nutmeg essential oil (added just before consumption)

Heat up the milk, nice and hot, add it all together (except for the nutmeg oil), let it all steep FOR AN HOUR (or more) making sure it stays warm, (remove weed?) add nutmeg oil and drink...

I gotta say, given my experiences with nutmeg oil in the past (no effects to write home about), I wasn't expecting much more than a mild/medium oral marijuana buzz, but this was CRAZY. Although extremely different qualitatively, it was of a similar intensity to a couple grams of potent mushrooms.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

polytrip
#2 Posted : 9/17/2011 7:22:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Sounds like a tasty cocoa mixture. And indeed i'm not very surprised to hear it actually causes some mind-altering effects.

tigerstrike92
#3 Posted : 9/18/2011 1:23:55 AM

Homo-divinorum

Why do you say to add the nutmeg essential oil at the very end? Why couldn't you just mix it in with it?
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Hyperspace Fool
#4 Posted : 9/18/2011 3:17:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Essential oils are notoriously ephemeral and will evaporate quickly when added to hot water. Thus, the fat content of your drink acts like a carrier oil and thus preserves the oil and potentiates it. Perhaps the active ingredients in nutmeg are fat soluble...

The idea here is not much different than adding essential oils to cream, milk, coconut oil, cocoa butter, whatever before using them in a bath for example. Pour essential oils directly into hot water, and they disappear in seconds. Mixed with a carrier, they can add their lovely fragrance to the bath for an hour or more.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Wax
#5 Posted : 9/18/2011 5:18:12 AM

LUVR

Was it dissociative at all?
I'd be interested if it was like a couple grams of mushies without dissociation, but nutmeg never sounded like a very enjoyable experience to me.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

tigerstrike92
#6 Posted : 9/18/2011 2:13:40 PM

Homo-divinorum

Something similar to this was discussed about a different recipe, but what do you think of this one:

2 tblspns cocoa nibs
2 tblspns kava kava
1 vanilla bean
1 pinch of cayenne
1 pinch of salt
1/2 tspn of cinnamon
3 heaping tblspns of cocoa buttter
(optional 1/2 gram of cannabis)

All put into a blender, filled with 3/4 with boiling water and 1/4 with 2% milk. Then blended for 10-15 minutes and filtered. Once filtered, back in the blender with 4 or five drops of nutmeg essential oil, blend again to mix it in, then enjoy.
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

tigerstrike92
#7 Posted : 9/18/2011 7:36:40 PM

Homo-divinorum

Maybe even add a tblspn of sassafras along with everything else in the beginning steps.

PsilocybeChild
#8 Posted : 9/19/2011 9:23:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd add the cacao nibs at the same time as the essential oil. so the heat of the boiling water doesn't kill all that nutrition.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.