We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
I think i give up! Options

Pandora
#21 Posted : 9/16/2011 12:06:31 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello Again The Yak,

I would re-iterate the advice that says don't fool around with manly or heroic doses of DMT, regardless of pipe or hit method, etc. You're not a pussy? The pussy (uterus) is the strongest muscle in the human body, bar none. DMT is stronger than the pussy. DMT is stronger than you. DMT is stronger than me. DMT is stronger than any tough biker or warrior or interrogation survivor. Believe me this is so true it's what the kids call "word."

I would encourage you to slow down, take a big break to integrate and think this stuff over. DMT breakthrough doses are a really BIG step and are not for everyone IMO. If you are not ready to face ALL of the demons floating in your head, all of your fears . . . . if you cannot face them with surrender and love in your heart and mind, DMT is gonna be a behind kicker, no matter what your experience or how tough you are.

For all it's rattling, echoing feelings of mysticism in hyperspace, I am still currently strongly endorsing the idea that there's absolutely nothing in there that I didn't bring in with me. It's literally like that corney scene in "The Empire Strikes Back" with Luke, Yoda and The Tree. "What's in the tree?" asks Luke as he gazes in the very dark looking opening, "Only what you take with you," his mentor replies. If I were Luke, I'd drop ALL weapons, strip naked, and immediately meditate before attempting to enter the tree. If there's anything to this analogy, besides a HUGE psychological OD, you took some stuff into The Tree I think.

You said before you are 44. I am 43. I don't know about you but I think about death probably more than I should due to all of the friends and family who have already gone to the grave and due to the fact that I'm almost positive I'm now past the 50% point in my own life. I don't know you but you said biker and earlier said 44, so I suspect you do know about loss and maybe have had some time to consider that death is closer and more real than ever before in your life. Very scary.

Give yourself some time. Eat well. Sleep well. IF you do consider trying DMT again, maybe invest in a VaporGenie first. Invest in making your setting peaceful and interruption free. Take down symbols with dark meaning in your head. Meditate. Try to clear you mind. Try to let go of everything - all expectations, desires, beliefs, loves, etc. You do know just like I do that we are going to die and that days pass quickly and that the last day will sadly be here before we know it. Before I take that first hit I am honest in saying, "I'm okay with it if this trip literally kills me. Gotta go sometime." I'm using that knowledge to cherish every single exquisite day that I find myself waking up breathing. I'm telling my husband that I love him every morning I wake and every evening before bed and every time we separate for any time at all.

The point of this is YES! It is wonderful to be alive! How delightful that DMT slapped you with that realization. Make good use of this time and vision and understanding. Don't let this fade. It's so easy to fall asleep and the days and weeks and years just go by in a blur.

Regardless of your choices or future, I wish you nothing but peace, fulfillment, meaning and finding what you search for in life.

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Metanoia
#22 Posted : 9/16/2011 6:54:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
who the hell told you 100mgs was a good idea? Unless you weigh about 400 pounds, I'd say that's definitely overkill.

Even at about 300lbs. I wouldn't do more than maybe 35mg at a time.

I suppose it's just the mentality a lot of people have. More is better. That is definitely not the case with most psychedelics.

tele
#23 Posted : 9/16/2011 10:26:40 AM
Explorer

Pandora wrote:
Hello Again The Yak,

I would re-iterate the advice that says don't fool around with manly or heroic doses of DMT, regardless of pipe or hit method, etc. You're not a pussy? The pussy (uterus) is the strongest muscle in the human body, bar none. DMT is stronger than the pussy. DMT is stronger than you. DMT is stronger than me. DMT is stronger than any tough biker or warrior or interrogation survivor. Believe me this is so true it's what the kids call "word."

That taking tough bikers down is a cool idea to see... I'd like to get to know some really tough biker fellas and offer them D just to see them blown away.

WÖRD.Cool

Pandora
#24 Posted : 9/16/2011 5:04:43 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I know bikers (those who are still alive), have hung with them, etc. BUT, I have never tripped with them. I am impressed that The Yak was willing to try this. Most of the bikers I know and have known love alcohol, marijuana and very big doses of drugs with hard reputations such as downers or dissociatives or combos of the above.

I do not know The Yak, but just by being willing to try DMT he breaks the mold of all the bikers I've met to date. I was not trying to take The Yak down. Not at all. The pussy really is the strongest muscle. And DMT really is stronger than all of us. In my sincere opinion, if we are going to take anything in a dose over 15-20 mgs we have no choice but to just surrender.

I actually feel a great resonance with you The Yak. Ego death and DMT psychological OD's are incredibly powerful and humbling and yes, they do tend to make us want to step back and re-evaluate stuff.

I want to encourage you to use this as an opportunity for insight, growth and change in your life. Half over? Hell no! Half left! So much time still! Let's make good use of it, eh?
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Apoc
#25 Posted : 9/16/2011 6:35:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jeez, yak. Just forget the word breakthrough exists. It's not doing you any good. I wonder if the nexus should abolish this word. It seems to encourage people to take overly large doses in the hopes they'll experience....... I don't even know what.

Pandora wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

smokerx
#26 Posted : 9/17/2011 10:56:18 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

I guess The Yak has gone , anyway thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

christian
#27 Posted : 9/17/2011 11:05:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I enjoyed reading your experience , Yak.

Take your time is all i would say. You can't rush life without getting hurt. Life was never meant to be lived so madly. That is something that society invented, and it goes against the rules of nature.

-There will be a time and a place in the future. Use it wisely, and you will benefit from it....Just my 1 pence!
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

messenger
#28 Posted : 9/17/2011 5:03:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha...awesome thread...i could understand you got your disrespect handed to you in spades...it's not a drug, and it's certainly not for anyone...it's a tool, and it will turn into a hammer or a scalpel with ease.
Im only a new poster here, but i do hope you don't use it like this again, or reevaluate your reasons for using, and find an appropriate drug...because DMT's synthesis is so far from a being a drug its ridiculous.
And depending on the flesh receptor involved can be like signing out of your soul.

PREV12