We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Coatl - Help San Pedro Options

Cheeto
#1 Posted : 12/8/2008 8:00:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Whats up, i heard you where the one to ask. I hear it is a bitch to defat San Pedro, so i don't think i'm really worried about extracting pure mesc, also i don't think i could get down enough to count for anything. Mimosa tea to me is very nasty, i could never drink anymore, so if this has a worse taste i know i want be able to eat 300 grams. What better route would you suggest. Is there a quick extract i could make to get it to the size of under 8 large capsules? Or what would you suggest, and how bad does it taste?
They say that shit floats, but mine sinks....why?? I guess i'm just into some heavy shit!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 12/9/2008 1:52:13 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Haha, whats up?

If you have shit cactus then just make a brew and try to chock it down... OR you can shoot it up your butt! No seriously.

You could do a water extract and then turn that into a ball of goo... or better yet use alcohol!

Next time just get some good cactus and you'll only have to eat 2-5 tablespoons.

PM me for a good cactus vendor.

It taste like fucking shit, surprise!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

jamie
#3 Posted : 12/9/2008 3:36:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

do ANYTHING but eat eat it dry... that was my first experience with san pedro, a bottle of water and a bag of dried cactus, i gaged after every swallowVery happy , but still..well worth it
Long live the unwoke.

mew
#4 Posted : 12/9/2008 4:50:12 AM

huachumancer

cactus is like candy compared to aya

i dont really mind the major gulp of powder after i grind it in my shamanic coffee grinder,
i generally get as much as i can in one mouthful, pour in some juice (grapefruit works well) and shake my head back and forth and open my throat, i choose not to move my tongue or try chewing as the powder goooifies quickley and can be quite nauseating

mew
#5 Posted : 12/9/2008 4:51:04 AM

huachumancer

no need to defat or extract mate,
the keys to heaven are easily eaten. i think its almoast sinful to remove the plants soul, so to speak, enjoy it in the flesh man!!!

jamie
#6 Posted : 12/9/2008 5:09:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

suicybe said:
cactus is like candy compared to aya

...ewwww not for meVery happy , i never found cappi and chali hard to get down at all, campared to cactus..though i dont really have trouble getting any plant concoction to go down.

Mimosa and rue is the worst..although not really aya
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#7 Posted : 12/9/2008 5:16:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

traditionally, san pedro and peruvian torch are known as huachuma, and made into a magical brew, sometimes in combination with cebil and other plants, when combined with other suchplants it is knows as "cimora"... http://www.biopark.org/peru/huachuma.html
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 12/9/2008 5:20:14 AM

Teotzlcoatl

It works just fine by itself! "Cimora" has not been investigated as it should be...

Check out my "Lost Peyote" threads for more info...
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb