We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
re-introduction & changa question Options

ukhardcorefan
#1 Posted : 9/16/2011 5:39:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I used to have an account on here, mshanksman, but i can no longer log into it for some reason so i made this one.

Anyway, I tried the smoked route for the first time today, and i felt as though i probably didn't have a very good technique. I made this changa with pao d'arco, harmala extracts, yellow, waxy spice, and brown, almost fibr-ey "spice" that was the result of the final evaporation of naphtha from the STB process after freeze precipitation. By weight it was 16% yellow waxy spice and 17% dried residue "spice".

I measured out 100 mg of this changa because i thought that probably correlated to about 20 mg spice as the spice used was not very pure, and I thought that would be a good dose to try. I smoked it out of a pipe made from a beer bottle with a zippo-style lighter, holding the flame pretty close to the bowl so that it dips over into the bowl, as if smoking MJ. I got chamber full of smoke and took it in, but it wasn't that much. It was very easy to smoke, a lot easier than MJ, and did not bother my throat. I noticed the slightest of effects. Then I took another hit which looked quite massive, as there was alot of thick white smoke in the chamber. Immediately i started feeling definite effects, although very mild. It was comparable to the times I tried the oral route at 40 mg, just a feeling of "otherness", peace, and beautification of the world. I tried another couple hits a few minutes later and got some more smoke, but the stuff was mostly depleted already. I didn't really get much more out of it. It was less intense than the experience i had with 70 mg oral, although still very positive & uplifting.

does something about the smoking tek sound off? shouldn't 20 mg smoked or even 15 mg smoked knock socks off compared to a 70 mg or 40 mg oral experience?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.