We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Yooo Options

matukuul
#1 Posted : 9/15/2011 11:18:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So even though I'm already a full member, I figured I would write an introduction essay since I never did. I stumbled across this website because I enjoy intellectual conversation with people who are like minded to myself. Previous forums I have frequented have been negative, close minded, and in general just a big mess of unsettling individuals. I thought I had found a few good places only to be quickly bored with their repetitiveness and excessive amount of people who "don't get it".

My whole life I feel that a divine love has been guiding me the whole way, one that few people are so lucky to experience. It is only in the past two years of my life though that I have became aware of this relationship and since then I have learned much about the world and have noticed it is hard to find genuine support and reinforcement in this spiritual dark age that we are living in, but that's not to say that I don't enjoy my life or that I don't have wonderful people in it. I have a very fulfilling life, I just wish the world was different.. And I'm sure you all can feel me. I'm also an experienced psychonaut. So my quest for light has lead me here.

Anyway, I love the nexus.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Hyperspace Fool
#2 Posted : 9/16/2011 12:13:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Matukuul

Nice intro... would say welcome, but you're not really fresh off the boat here.

Still, thought I'd toss you some love. Can't speak for everyone else, but I feel you.

Follow that divine love my friend. Most of what people think is their life is just illusion and bullshit. If you can touch something heavenly, and grow in the process, what else do you want?
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha