We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First REAL trip Options

gory dkalz
#1 Posted : 9/15/2011 3:23:08 AM

Donnie Michael Thomas

Just finished my first successful extraction tonight and tested it out. I only started off with 10mg to get a feel for it so I never really left reality. But it was just a feeling of pure magic. I remember as it started coming on I felt a strong feeling of welcome and I opened myself up and said in my head "show me whatever you have for me to see" but I think "they" just wanted to greet me as that was the extent of the experience. I can't wait to go for 15 mg tomorrow and hopefully get stronger visuals and a deeper journey.

One thing I noted, as it came over my body I started to think this feels just like salvia, but seconds later everything got very bright and I understand now why people say salvia is darker feeling. With salvia it's so edgy feeling where this was just a feeling of awe and euphoria. I understand DMT has a mind of it's own and it won't always be rainbows and sunshine. But I have a lot more journeying to do.

But anyway.. I am still glowing and just felt like I had to tell someone. So feel free to completely ignore this thread. :-)

Goodnight all.
The Earth
It spins and shakes
It spits you out
It knows your name

I'm a pathological liar.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

EireGreg
#2 Posted : 9/15/2011 3:43:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Delighted for you Gory i wish u many more happy sailings and orgasmic take offs Smile

EVERY SAINT HAS A PAST,EVERY SINNER HAS A FUTURE

gory dkalz
#3 Posted : 9/15/2011 4:01:42 AM

Donnie Michael Thomas

Thank you :-) one thing I forgot to add. I felt like I should have had some music on but I really don't know what would suit this. I love listening to some dubstep on herb or fungi but feel like it wouldnt fit as well on DMT. I was thinking of trying out some Terry Riley stuff next time. Anyone have any recommendations on anything else? I notice a lot of people talk about drummings and shaman/Indian types of things which sounds pretty interesting. What do you guys like to listen to? Name of songs or artists would be really helpful.
The Earth
It spins and shakes
It spits you out
It knows your name

I'm a pathological liar.

EireGreg
#4 Posted : 9/15/2011 6:00:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Again i would strongly recommend nick warren for music while u explore
http://www.mixesdb.com/d...ick_Warren_-_Ambient_Mix theres a link its a hour long and really hits the spot for me would love to hear your feedback on what u taught of it thanks
ps at 5 mins to around 12 mins is simply amazing

EVERY SAINT HAS A PAST,EVERY SINNER HAS A FUTURE