We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Re-Introduction Options

Xemnas
#1 Posted : 9/14/2011 10:46:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone! "barfingmoron" here. I've made a new account with a different username. There have been plenty of topics I've wanted to contribute to but honestly, my dumb username kept me from doing so, and I've continued to just be a lurker. I know, dumb reason, but there is alot of power in a name, and I didn't want the first thing anyone thinks about when they see me post to be some idiot puking all over the place. so I've finally changed my name and reintroduce myself as "Xemnas".

My original introduction essay can be found here:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...m=273455&#post273455

I also talked about a dilemma I was and am continuing to deal with in my original introduction, so please, if you have any thoughts to contribute there, please do.

Thanks for listening guys! I hope to be posting alot more now.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jdubs
#2 Posted : 9/14/2011 11:03:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aha! A wise choice, chap! Ive considered doing the same - apparently people are confusing me sometimes with 'Jiminy Dubs'? Ive never heard of the guy. Yet Ive accepted its probably too late to change now! Very happy
"Mama matrix most mysterious." James Joyce

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Forgive, you'll live longer.