We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How long do I have to wait? Did not break through Options

Ichigo101
#1 Posted : 9/13/2011 3:53:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My friend and I just try 15mg of DMT. It funny I was so scared before I hit it but when I exhale, I became at peace. We have another 100 mg to try, I was wondering how long do we have to wait until our body can use again. I would like to break through next time.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 9/13/2011 4:36:18 PM

veni, vidi, spici

you need to be giving it at least 30mins in order to avoid tollerence building up, or at least that is what has been found by Dr S in his tests. I find that if I have a good serving i will want at least that amount of time to process the brilliance that i have just witnessed.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

SnozzleBerry
#3 Posted : 9/13/2011 5:04:25 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

3rdI wrote:
you need to be giving it at least 30mins in order to avoid tollerence building up, or at least that is what has been found by Dr S in his tests.

Actually, Strassman's dose/tolerance study showed that DMT, when administered via IV at .4mg/kg, created no meaningful tolerance to itself. You shouldn't have to wait at all, although with long smoking/vaping sessions, diminished lung capacity/strength can lead to needing more hits, etc.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

tele
#4 Posted : 9/13/2011 5:46:48 PM
Explorer

SnozzleBerry wrote:
3rdI wrote:
you need to be giving it at least 30mins in order to avoid tollerence building up, or at least that is what has been found by Dr S in his tests.

Actually, Strassman's dose/tolerance study showed that DMT, when administered via IV at .4mg/kg, created no meaningful tolerance to itself. You shouldn't have to wait at all, although with long smoking/vaping sessions, diminished lung capacity/strength can lead to needing more hits, etc.

Yeah I agree there's no tolerance issue. But as someone said there could be the matter of your lungs not cooperating with you if you take full doses too soon, let's say within 20-30 minutes.

I've noticed that sometimes I can't breakthrough with proper dose at 30min after the initial dosing, but sometimes it works as a charm, probably due to the matter of keeping it in the lungs long enough or something similar. However if I load small dose after initial dosing, it definately has diminished effect.

Elicius
#5 Posted : 9/13/2011 7:25:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: An idealistic state of mind I carry with me at all times
Ichigo101 wrote:
My friend and I just try 15mg of DMT. It funny I was so scared before I hit it but when I exhale, I became at peace. We have another 100 mg to try, I was wondering how long do we have to wait until our body can use again. I would like to break through next time.

..smoalk moar.

What method did you use to take the 15mg? Usually 30mg is the sweet spot for me and the glass vapor genie. 15 brought some pretty CEVs but was still fully aware of where I was.

۩
#6 Posted : 9/13/2011 7:31:59 PM

As soon as you return to this feeble reality, keep ripping it down and burning it to the ground until you are left in an unforgettable state of oh my god I am alive this is really happening!

There is no biological or psychological mechanism that will refrain you from departure.

Global
#7 Posted : 9/13/2011 8:52:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I've tried smoking DMT at every conceivable time interval, most importantly the ones people tell you not to smoke during, and it never makes a difference. You could be mid trip, take another rip, and go further. You could literally just be finishing up, still seeing a lot, take another rip and no tolerance. You can do it 1 min, 3 min, 5 min, 10, 20, 30 min after and it really won't make much of a difference.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb