We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Seeking to gain deeper incites.. A New Realm Awaits. Options

dice68
#1 Posted : 9/9/2011 11:22:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello nice to have a chance to meet and mingle with you all first and foremost my grammar is lacking but the thought behind it is not so if my posts are hard to read my apology's in advance.

With that being said I would like to introduce my self as a man that enjoys talking and thinking outside the box, hence the "dice" avatar. You see in my mind this entire reality of waking conscience is truly a dice roll at times. My fateful journey has led me many places including the more altered states of mind. Such as my favorite so far Mushrooms the flesh of the gods. I always felt since I was little that there was a much bigger picture behind this grand life of mine. I wanted to know more about what is the meaning of spirit. Most of my desires to learn form this community as well and meet new people is based on the bigger picture it is quite nice to find a group of people whom i can not only share my thoughts on life with but also speak of realms not normally found in the human experience.

So a little about my professional life I am a Shaman in the way of body-worker. To me working with ones mind is fundamental for if we can measure thought and understand that it does interact with are form of reality. If the sense of touch in a way can create us then it is understandable that by expanding my conscience to a healing vibration I can truly see feel and live Miracles.. I have seen things in my Astral Journeys so far that have created for me a outlook on this life as a amazing learning experience.

I have come to the DMT Nexus as a man that is ready to learn from the Spice of Life. I truly understand that nothing but experience can ready me for travels to hyperspace. Here is soul ready to be free from the Ego mind. My life has brought me thus far so with time I hope I can bring to this community a warmth and a unique perspective and a man ready to learn from the Astral Experienced!

In time I hope to share all and much with you all thanks for the wonderful site with such a warm and inviting atmosphere.
I am ready to learn! Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 9/9/2011 2:05:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

welcome to the nexus dice68,

I often wonder about how ready one (including myself) really is to be free of Ego... I keep thinking that if I was really ready then it would just be a choice, no tools, no experience, nothing needed, other than the decision to be free of it. But there is something always holding back. Not ready to let go of this idea or that. This status, this self-image, this possession, this obsession, or whatever. Something always remains and total liberation is not achieved, simply because we are not ready to let go. I'm working on it though. DMT helps me to find the things I don't want to let go of. it doesn't help me let go though, not always anyway.

Have you tried dmt in any way yet?

what do you mean by "If the sense of touch in a way can create us then it is understandable that by expanding my conscience to a healing vibration I can truly see feel and live Miracles."?? Can you elaborate on this?

The sense of community here is truly wonderful, the whole progressive attitude this sites promotes really supports all the positive aspects of psychedelic use IMO. I hope you feel welcome here and contribute to this great place as you see fit.

cheers
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Pandora
#3 Posted : 9/9/2011 3:37:49 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello dice68,

Welcome to the Nexus. Thank you for writing a well thought out introduction. I felt great resonance when you referred to waking consciousness as a dice roll. Between close calls and "should have beens" the "gravy time" is thick and rich currently. I've dodged death at least 5 times. Twice in my childhood my throat was 100% blocked by objects that caused choking. Once I was held underwater until a coming within a hair of unconsciousness and emerged with a gushing bloody nose. Once I was invited on a road trip that resulted in all members burning to a crisp. The laundry list goes on but the idea of consciousness as a dice roll seemed right on to me.

Not to mention how fragile it seems. DMT can completely destroy my perceptual reality in under a minute. I continue to be impressed by this fact. It instills in me a hardcore open mindedness and skepticism.

Anyway, not sure why I'm writing about me other than I felt that resonance.

You mentioned doing body work. Are you a massage therapist? Do you have speciality area? How long have you been involved in the field.

My sense from your essay was that you have not tried DMT yet. I want to refer you to the wiki link in the upper right hand corner. There are some amazing resources there including a very well written Health & Safety section and a large number of easy to use Extraction Teks that will allow you to produce DMT easily and safely in your own home.

Hope to learn a bit more about you and see you around. Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

dice68
#4 Posted : 9/9/2011 6:43:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Enoon wrote:

Have you tried dmt in any way yet?

what do you mean by "If the sense of touch in a way can create us then it is understandable that by expanding my conscience to a healing vibration I can truly see feel and live Miracles."?? Can you elaborate on this?

I have not tried DMT in any form yet I have been using mind altering substances for quite some time. As i said before Mushrooms,LSD,Salvia,Mescaline*once* Back in those days I spent a great deal of time cultivating very potent P. Cubensis.

Well more elaboration would be a few simple statements sorry for that description for I was quite tired when I typed that. Ok Enoon, if think about the fact that touch is used in the interaction of 2 souls to create life then I postulate that there is a deep and profound sense of "life-force". That flows in each of us and learning to resonate at the purest form of Joy is how by feeling a deeper connection with my soul i can manifest much healing energy in the form of joy resonance so plainly put i can act as a portal through the use of my hands when feeling endless joy i become a conduit of Miracles, life truly is a miracle and seeing someone free them self from any form of pain Mental, Physical, Emotional and Psychic. Is in a sense raising to a healing vibration simply put, a healing vibration is just feeling immense love for all things. Many describe it as "The One Love" feeling.

dice68
#5 Posted : 9/9/2011 7:10:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote=Pandora]Hello dice68,

You mentioned doing body work. Are you a massage therapist? Do you have speciality area? How long have you been involved in the field.

Yes Pandora I am a Massage Therapist, and I have been practicing massage for 10 years now. My best realms of speciality would be (Energy Work:Reiki,Healing Touch,Pain Management, and being a Conduit of love in every sense. I became a body worker because I wanted to assist those in pain of any form. As far as your describing yourself. Pandora me and you both have experienced great challenges for me mine was at the age of 11(a very powerful number for me) I contracted Spinal Menengitis of the Viral type my mother was told as they took endless spinal taps that i may not live because my brain had already been infected in fact my whole Cerebrial Spinal fluid was infected. To make a long story short I thined the vail immensely those days i went into a state of delerium i didn't reconise my own mother sitting next to me i told her wild story's of things i was "seeing" I belive with the fullness of my heart that the "virus" was a important phase of my mortal journey because it seams after studying that I may have awoken my Latent psychic self for i have since had many many profound dreams and visions more importantly I seam to have a extreme gift for sensing peoples energy and some how that has created endless story's of people healing them selfs with my aid.

Secondly my life to a huge turn when i nearly broke my back during a Wake Boarding accident the driver of the boat after hearing me say "Pull the slack out of the line" promptly throttled the boat to about 25 mph with the way i was hunched over adjusting my bindings on the board it was too late to let go of the rope and it snapped with such a force it nearly and literly almost tore me in half and so for the next 9 months of that year i could not walk or stand very well to say the least. So from this great suffering I spend quite awhile recovering in immense pain. Then one fateful morning I forced myself to stand at the mirror falling many many times before being able to brace myself i said this is the last day i lay a broken person. Now for the next year i spent alot of time going through depression and pain but i started to learn more and anything i could to stop feeling this pain i was feeling. With time and practice im glad to report a full recovery using Yoga, Massage, and Meditation. I will never be the same ever and im glad to say life has thrown me some curve balls but with all that in mind i would not feel as tho i could be where i am this day. Even more the use of mind altering substances Ie Marijuana, Mushrooms, LSD i have gained much greater incite into "That which cannot be seen or touched, yet it there". So I come to the nexus with a open mind willing to share love and joy with any that I can because with out all my fellow human beings i could not have the diversity of this great work I give great thanks!

۩
#6 Posted : 9/9/2011 7:50:32 PM

I remember waking up one day feeling the same way. Sick of being "broken" and mentally deciding I could get over the pain of not being able to walk or stand. I have a damaged sciatic nerve that I thought ruined my life until I started drinking ayahuasca. After months of use I then went off the deep end and ate Iboga. These two profound medicines in conjunction with daily cannabis indica, as well as the occasional LSD and Mescaline, I have basically been able to recover from an injury my doctors thought I never would. I was so SICK of being the disabled guy....always complaining about the severe pain and having everyone around me feel uncomfortable. Sorry to those out there who are...but it's absolutely amazing what can happen when you mentally decide to overcome something like this.

Ayahuasca can help.

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus.

olympus mon
#7 Posted : 9/12/2011 8:06:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

dice68, this is a wonderful introduction. your words touched me on a very deep level. those of us that have suffered greatly as you have have much to offer the world by helping balance out the pain we all face in life. you sound like your an excellent practitioner and care deeply for your work and clients. welcome to the nexus i hope you spread your good vibrations through this blessed community as well.

congratulations on your promotion. Wink
cheers
Om
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.