We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
new student Options

va com va...
#1 Posted : 9/11/2011 2:11:48 PM

Pol

Hi,

First of all, I'd like to apologise for my bad english, because I'm not a native speaker and I'm still learning... That's why I think for the time being I will spend most time reading than writing. If I sound quite rude or impolite please let me know, it probably have not been my intention.

So, this is my first post on this forum! My (real) name's Pol, and I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I'm studying medecine and I spend some of my time in drug-related activities. That means, reading about them, taking some of them or diving in related forums, for instance.

A fellow of mine told me about this forum. I found it very usefull and interesting because I use to initiate myself and I'm quite new on psychedelics. For example, reading some tips of this forum has helped me integrating a somewhat disturbing experience on 2c-b. Further, Yet I have never tried DMT, I'm interested in learning about this substance.

Greetings to all,

Pol

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 9/11/2011 4:49:54 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello va com va...,

Welcome to the Nexus. I think your English is fine. I've seen some interesting posts here from native English speakers that do not make as good use of the language as you do.

You sound like an interesting person. How far along are you into studying medicine? Is your intention to become a medical doctor?

Please be sure to check the wiki link in the upper right hand corner of the forum pages. It has a very well written Health & Safety section as well as many easy to use Extraction Teks.

Feel free to post any questions, concerns, ideas, trip reports, etc. in the Welcome Area.

I hope to see you around. Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 9/11/2011 11:46:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

welcom pol, were glad to have you with us. have you any plans for an extraction? lots of good info on the wiki here. hope you find what your looking for.
cheers
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

va com va...
#4 Posted : 9/12/2011 7:37:33 AM

Pol

Oh, I'm already finding what I was looking for! I had a look at the Health section and I found it very usefull, thanks for the advice.

Responding to your questions, I'm beginning right now (i.e. today) my fourth year. I'm still doubting about becoming a medical doctor or a medicar researcher, because I love both so much! But if I finnally opt for being a medical doctor, I will probably become psychiatrist. Mental problems has always fascinated -and scared- me a lot.