We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Entities leaving, saying farewell. Options

Darkbb
#1 Posted : 11/21/2008 1:04:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

On a few trips that I recall. I remember, as I was coming down, that the elves or entities were saying good bye and we can't wait to see you again dont be afraid. I would have visions of doors and entities walking through them or I would have visions of entities fading out of view. On one particularly stronger trip as i was coming down I saw an entity in front of a door in a hallway. It turned and looked at me with the most loving eyes ever and waved its hand. These visions were so reasuring that dmt was here to help me.

Anybody else have these types of visions?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Linga Sarira
#2 Posted : 11/21/2008 7:20:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I usually find myself saying goodbye to them as the trip starts to fade away and i always feel really sad about it, like 'im sorry i have to go but ill be back soon!!" I always feel a tinge of depression knowing that this is just a glimpse into a higher level of existance and i wish i could spend alot more time there.

I know they are always pretty happy to see me burst into theyre realm, its like they welcome me with cheers and waves.

moracca
#3 Posted : 11/22/2008 3:37:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I experience the same thing. One time my trip was basically at a "party" or whatever you might call it, with these entities which I couldn't see but could communicate with. As I was coming down, It was basically like I was getting up and leaving, shaking hands (however one would do this with a being you can't see or touch), and saying "hey sorry I couldn't stay longer but I have to go. We'll hang out again soon tho!"

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 11/22/2008 2:35:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

one time SWIM told me that he was told that it was time to go...so just when all the entities(friends) were leaving..he stood up to follow them..but as soon as he stood up they melted away in front of his eyes...it was very sad
it's a sound

tryptographer
#5 Posted : 11/25/2008 10:48:07 PM

tryptamine photographer

Darkbb wrote:

Anybody else have these types of visions?

Not literally, but I recognize the feeling... the unexpected willingness of the entities to help and heal!

The feeling of gradual re-materialisation into this flat world once the DMT gets broken down by the enzymes: it's like water slipping through your fingers... memories are vital but it's not the same as being there.

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 12/8/2008 5:33:37 PM

The Great Namah

Frequently.

They sometimes even usher me back as far as they can to this reality. Gotta love the elves.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Nanaki
#7 Posted : 12/8/2008 6:05:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I might not have broken through that far because in my experiences, they tend to ignore me. But the people I've seen might just be fragments of my own mind, and not necessarily the elves.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.