We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Inhale powdered Dmt? Options

Tordyveln
#1 Posted : 8/22/2011 10:08:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Would it work to just inhale powdered Dmt, or would it get stuck in the throat? Would it cause any damage on the lungs?
Everything I write as Tordyveln is made up. I lie all the time.

"Thanks so far for being patient, no doubt you obviously share our contempt for the 1984 Gestapo Mordor Matrix agents style gits that are fucking up our world." - Pissed off mimosa seller

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jdubs
#2 Posted : 8/22/2011 10:31:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not entirely sure why you would want to ... surely the time it takes (presuming it does work) to get to the bloodstream, would mean the effects would be minimal. Maybe it would be like snorting it? (at the very best). At the worst you could seriously damage yourself. I wouldnt try it.
"Mama matrix most mysterious." James Joyce

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Forgive, you'll live longer.

Ϋ©
#3 Posted : 8/22/2011 10:39:19 PM

Nebulize it, vaporize it, but don't go inhaling it.

Xt
#4 Posted : 8/22/2011 10:58:45 PM

jdubs wrote:
Not entirely sure why you would want to ... surely the time it takes (presuming it does work) to get to the bloodstream, would mean the effects would be minimal. Maybe it would be like snorting it? (at the very best). At the worst you could seriously damage yourself. I wouldnt try it.

Nothing wrong with pushing our knowledge of what is and isn't possible. While 99% of ideas are terrible... 1% might be fantastic.

I'm not sure where this one sits.

β€œRight here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

jdubs
#5 Posted : 8/22/2011 11:28:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol well if anyone wants to be a guinea pig for the sake of space exploration, thats their call. I'd be interested to know their findings. And you're right, it COULD be crazy enough to work. Wink

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

jdubs
#6 Posted : 8/22/2011 11:31:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Still, it seems vaping it seems to work well enough for most.

Tordyveln
#7 Posted : 8/23/2011 7:33:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well of course I won't try it until I know it is safe, that would be daft. I got the idea from these asthma inhalers, but the powder would probably get stuck in the throat.

Anybody who might have a bit of medical expertise that could give some advice?
Everything I write as Tordyveln is made up. I lie all the time.

"Thanks so far for being patient, no doubt you obviously share our contempt for the 1984 Gestapo Mordor Matrix agents style gits that are fucking up our world." - Pissed off mimosa seller

jdubs
#8 Posted : 8/23/2011 1:08:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man if that works, it could be the most covert method available. Just theorising here, but could dissolving it in a strong solution be the answer to the 'stick in the throat' problem? Like create a 'DMT mist'?

endlessness
#9 Posted : 8/23/2011 1:18:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess you dont mean snorting (which works for some people but others claim its way too painful to be worth it):
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=23795

There was this long thread about nebulizing dmt, I dont think anything came out of it yet though:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=239405#post239405

Angel_Above
#10 Posted : 9/11/2011 2:26:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I once snorted 200 mg. It burned sooo bad, and for a good few minutes I would hock up some powdered DMT. It definitely worked, and I didn't try converting it to fumarate.

It burns and has a horrid drip IMO, but it does work at a less efficient rate per dose (opposed to smokiing).