We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Why cant i post? Options

Psyren
#1 Posted : 9/8/2011 8:46:47 PM

d(^_^)b

It seems im only allowed to post in the welcome area. I figured it was just cause im new and have a low post count... But then i see people that have fewer post than i do posting in areas where i cant...
Sorry I tried seaching the forum/help topics but cant find anything
Seek not abroad, turn back into thyself, for in the inner man dwells the truth.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 9/8/2011 8:52:18 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello Psyren,

This forum is not like others. New members are restricted to the Welcome Area at first as a way of ensuring that the integrity of the site is maintained (screening for trolls, etc.). Promotion to regular Forum membership is not automatic. It will not come after a specific number of days or weeks. It will not result from a specific number of posts.

You just need to let the forum mods get to know you a bit. Take some time to compose an introduction essay. Share your thoughts on various topics in the Welcome Area by replying to posts.

Just be active, be honest and let folks get to know you. Promotion will come in due time and then you can post anywhere. Until then, feel free to look anywhere - it's all available to you as a new member. Post in the Welcome Area. Post trip reports and questions as they come up, etc.

I do see you have close to 2 dozen posts and your activity has increased recently. Maybe it will happen soon.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

smokerx
#3 Posted : 9/8/2011 8:59:19 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d....aspx?g=posts&t=6004
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Psyren
#4 Posted : 9/8/2011 9:05:55 PM

d(^_^)b

At the top of the page all along, I knew someone would point out my ignorance lol, thank you.

Great explanation Pandora, thank you.

olympus mon
#5 Posted : 9/9/2011 2:55:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Pandora wrote:
Hello Psyren,

This forum is not like others. New members are restricted to the Welcome Area at first as a way of ensuring that the integrity of the site is maintained (screening for trolls, etc.). Promotion to regular Forum membership is not automatic. It will not come after a specific number of days or weeks. It will not result from a specific number of posts.

You just need to let the forum mods get to know you a bit. Take some time to compose an introduction essay. Share your thoughts on various topics in the Welcome Area by replying to posts.

Just be active, be honest and let folks get to know you. Promotion will come in due time and then you can post anywhere. Until then, feel free to look anywhere - it's all available to you as a new member. Post in the Welcome Area. Post trip reports and questions as they come up, etc.

I do see you have close to 2 dozen posts and your activity has increased recently. Maybe it will happen soon.

this is a great explanation indeed pandora.

just so everyone knows those involved in the promoting process are more on top of things than ive seen in the past few years ive been a member. its a collective effort and it is working extremely well.
efficient promotions is important to trav and he has emphasized the importance to us.

congratulations on your recent promotion psyren Very happy
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Psyren
#6 Posted : 9/9/2011 3:50:17 AM

d(^_^)b

olympus mon wrote:
Pandora wrote:
Hello Psyren,

this is a great explanation indeed pandora.

just so everyone knows those involved in the promoting process are more on top of things than ive seen in the past few years ive been a member. its a collective effort and it is working extremely well.
efficient promotions is important to trav and he has emphasized the importance to us.

congratulations on your recent promotion psyren Very happy

Thank you olympus mon, ive truly enjoyed my time here thus far, and the wisdom ive gained because of the nexus. Glad i can be apart of it!