We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Concerning the appropriateness of a question in this section Options

TakesOneToKnowOne
#1 Posted : 9/8/2011 1:28:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

To Whom It May Concern,

Is it appropriate to ask whether or not Mimosa Hostilis root bark powder is considered an isolated psychedelic compound? I would like to know if it is so I can determine whether or not I can yet ask a question about a certain ethnobotanicals website I know of. Because I'm a new member, do I need to wait until I can post in the Suppliers section?
Have you forgotten how to fly? One does...

[img]http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp282/Deadmanwalkin90/SuperJail%20Caps/Dont%20Be%20A%20Negaton/n110.png[/img]

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 9/8/2011 1:30:35 AM

Hey there, welcome to the DMT-Nexus!

Check this thread. Wink

Peace and Hyperspace

Pandora
#3 Posted : 9/8/2011 1:42:00 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello TakesOneToKnowOne,

Welcome to the Nexus. As I understand it, MHRB is not scheduled, but since it is a plant containing DMT, an aggressive prosecutor could pursue it under the 1986 Analogue act.

The Suppliers section is big. It takes over an hour to review the whole thing. This is an hour that is well worth spending reading on the Nexus.

If you have questions about whether a specific post may cross a rules line, just run it by one of the official moderators of the site. I'm sure they'll be happy to let you know and in a prompt manner. I honesty suspect it is okay for you to just make a post in the Open Discussion section - you could reference the supplier in the title. For example if I wanted to post on a Supplier called ABC Botanicals and couldn't yet post in Suppliers, I'd go to Open Discussion, and head a post "Regarding the Quality of MHRB from ABC Botanicals," or something similar.

If you get a chance and might be willing to tell us a bit more about yourself, your history with psychedelics, exposure to DMT, etc., I'm sure it would be welcomed. Please take a look around. There's a huge wealth of resources here. Questions are good. Keep posting them.

Again, welcome to the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU