We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Re: Free DMT on Facebook Options

Tommy_Boy
#1 Posted : 9/5/2011 8:40:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd post this in the relevant topic, however, I am too new to post there.

The guy distributing that is a known RC supplier, who has consistently ignored (on the RC forums) people telling him which products he planned to sell were illegal or not.

He had gone to one of those forums with Mimosa trying to sell it for "Sacramental Purposes" and refused to listen to anyone telling him that it was illegal to sell for this reason.

I do not believe that he is a sting or anything, I think he just strongly believes in what he is doing to the point of disregarding risk it may bring to anyone. (esp. his customers who may not want their RC distributor to be openly distributing "DMT".

his RC connection is quickly findable by entering his paypal donation email address on google. :/

So this guy is a huge liability for multiple of these sorta semi-licit scenes.

entering that email on SoS brings more info, too.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MelCat
#2 Posted : 9/5/2011 8:49:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Tommy, thanks for the update.

This guy is definitely in his own little world and I hope he doesn't get anyone killed.

It sucks that some people have to learn the hard way.

Welcome to the Nexus man and thanks again.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Bill Cipher
#3 Posted : 9/5/2011 8:51:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's good information, thank you.

This guy is just a completely outrageous liability. I don't know that anything can be really done about it, but he's certainly bad news for all of us.

tele
#4 Posted : 9/5/2011 10:17:51 PM
Explorer

It's messed up facebook is kind of cooperating with him!

powerup
#5 Posted : 9/6/2011 3:02:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I keep running into topics I would love to chime in on but I'm not a privileged member yet.

I haven't seen that one on FB but I keep seeing the ad for courses teaching you to 'Unlock your natural DMT' lol How efficient our machine is... Whatever your interest, someone is right there to sell you something.

Psuedo
#6 Posted : 9/6/2011 8:29:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I spoke with this guy when the page had around 14 fans or something. It cant be good...
And yes in response to powerup, i think there should be an all out discussion on the dmt adverts... they are so well researched... so refined.. they MUST have had experiences with the drug to know that much... which brings to me the question 'if they did, they wouldnt be doing this surely?!?!'. Higher Balance is one that springs to mind...