We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Can't breakthrough with Changa (Caapi vine)? Options

Serenity
#1 Posted : 9/5/2011 10:53:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

I get too "stoned" from Changa made with vine, even 1:1. The taste, for me, is repulsive and despite how amazing I feel, cannot bring myself to smoke more after the first hit or two. I want to smoke more than just a hit or two, and more often. I just made some DMT infused Mint in the hopes I can become reacquainted with the Spice. If this goes good, I'll add about 30% 1:1 Caapi vine Changa to the 1:1 DMT enhanced Leaf mixture in the hopes I might breakthrough.

I've read Caapi leaves contain more THH than vine (which I've read is Zen, not stoning or stimulating) and they would surely smoke better than vine. I have limited funds, so I want to know for sure; do the leaves smoke and/or taste/smell much better than the vine when infused? Do they contain more THH than vine or any other known substance besides pure THH?

I hope you'll overlook any inadequacies in judgement or knowledge, and I thank anyone in advance that replies. I've been looking for the answer to EASE all obstacles associated with preflight of smoking, and there's a certain point where I just need to hear the advice of another who knows what I'm saying Smile

Blessings.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 9/5/2011 11:54:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dont really know what you mean by THH being "zen"..plus all the THH reports out there for the most part were from FV THH that was not even THH at all but harmine..THH is also said to be the most stimulating of the 3.

Caapi vine is not a very good changa base IMO..it is hard to burn and the DMT will melt into it more and then it will be be harder to get a full hit. Use caapi leaf or vine extractions infused into peppermint or some other type of leafe that is easy to burn. You will have a real hard time smoking enough to break through if you are smoking DMT infused into vine..it is like smoking wood.

From what I understand caapi leaves have more harmine and less THH..I could be wrong.
Long live the unwoke.

Serenity
#3 Posted : 9/6/2011 12:12:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I dont really know what you mean by THH being "zen"..plus all the THH reports out there for the most part were from FV THH that was not even THH at all but harmine..THH is also said to be the most stimulating of the 3.

I read in some threads you were involved in 2009 or so (I THINK?) that THH was considered zen of the three. However, it seems not proven and most likely irrelevant at this point for me.

fractal enchantment wrote:
Caapi vine is not a very good changa base IMO..it is hard to burn and the DMT will melt into it more and then it will be be harder to get a full hit. Use caapi leaf or vine extractions infused into peppermint or some other type of leafe that is easy to burn. You will have a real hard time smoking enough to break through if you are smoking DMT infused into vine..it is like smoking wood.

I'm looking for vine extractions, but even the Caapi one seems overly complex compared to a DMT extraction.

It melting more than being vaporized due to the aesthetics of the bark/wood makes sense. While searching for this answer on the nexus for the last couple days, I saw you felt the same way about this damn wood as I do in a previous post, and if you're advocating the use of leaf over vine with this in mind, then that sounds like a good testimonial to me. It's about 10 bucks for 28 grams for some yellow Caapi leaves, so I guess I'll just make the following:

30% Caapi Leaf
20% Mint (Peppermint appears to be too strong despite how much I like everything else peppermint)
50% DMT Freebase

We'll give that a whirl with maybe a touch of MJ to keep it nice. Your reassurance is appreciated, suh.

Purges
#4 Posted : 9/6/2011 1:08:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Caapi extraction is easy. Look for Gibran2's TEK Smile Also try taking the whole load in one hit from a bong, seems to do the trick for me.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

AlbertKLloyd
#5 Posted : 9/6/2011 3:07:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a link with data on caapi alkaloid analysis
http://www.erowid.org/li...2_b_caapi_analysis.shtml

It has a number of tests of leaves, stem and shows the content of harmine, harmaline and THH of the material, as well as total alkaloid content. Look close and you will see that there is a lot of variation.

Serenity
#6 Posted : 9/6/2011 7:54:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, Thanks Albert. This is very useful. You're right, the measurements vary wildly.

Purges, I have 9 doses of the above measured out and the bong is filled. Just, uhhhhh, working up the courage Very happy