We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psilly THH wisdom is for sharing Options

mew
#1 Posted : 11/20/2008 6:14:13 AM

huachumancer

if one is trying to maximize the power of the shrooms
how would THH play a role?

i have .75 g of THH and some wet and dry cubensis, but the issue here is making them go farther for fiscal value

THH is an RIMA right? not a full blown MAOI?
but the effects are similliar (aya gives credence)
though without the other 2 harmala alkaloids will the THH work to potentiate the magical mushrooms as much as RUE or even at all???

are RIMA's dangerous to a person? (contraindications?)
how safe is it to throw around to other people?

other than it being a crazy experience (i can always sit them through if shit hits the proverbial fan)
it would be safe right? (no permanent detrimental affects?)

im not looking to wind up in jail for manslaughter because some poor kid took his meds without knowing what they were

any help or info on this subject is highly appreciated!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 11/21/2008 9:45:00 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I'd go with 200-300mg of THH + 2-3 grams of 'shrooms.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

69ron
#3 Posted : 11/21/2008 10:05:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Remember that caapi is also used sometimes with mushrooms and it contains nearly equal amounts of harmine and THH. 100 grams of caapi contains about 500 mg of alkaloids with about 40% being THH. Some people use 100 grams of caapi in one shot and I’ve heard of no problems with that amount of caapi. That would contain about 200 mg of THH. So 200 mg seems to be a safe dosage and is used all the time with DMT.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#4 Posted : 11/23/2008 7:19:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So how was it? Did you try it yet?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

lorax
#5 Posted : 11/28/2008 2:00:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hmm.. i don't really know about the strength of THH's MAO inhibition but 2g harmala seeds plus 3 grams of cubensis (dried) unfolded a trip for me on which i wished it will be over soon. but it wasnt. MAOi vs. mushrooms is about the most intense thing you can do. i strongly advise only using pure psilocybin for this combination as mushrooms can create a lot of bodyload and this can be quite an evil feeling in use with MAOi.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

mew
#6 Posted : 12/7/2008 8:53:07 PM

huachumancer

im still overcoming my fear of the power of the shrooms
i tend to go a lil overboard with my dosing in the past
it caught up to me Smile

im waiting for the perfect time 69ron
i have Burma, Penis envy, and Amazonian

i think amazonian might be "something" since thats been done before due to the location and the fact that thats where we can find some nice ol caapi

im still on the drawing board but trust me, youll be first to hear any adventure i undertake.