We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Limited experience Options

aqiae
#1 Posted : 9/6/2011 10:56:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus!

This is a fantastic website.. I've had such an interesting time reading over all the information here! I have limited experience with DMT but am always curious to come back and try harder!

I have read a bunch of books on the matter and am absolutely fascinated in the concept that is DMT, everything to do with it is just so remarkable to me. I have plenty of nice experience with LSD, mushrooms etc. I love psychedelics... and also adore ketamine.

I've had a hard time vaping and have a vapor genie, but even after vaping I still find a lot of material melted and leaking into the bottom... I must be doing something wrong! I just got the torch, too... whereas before I was using a bic (haven't tried with the torch yet..)

Anyway I don't really know what to say here and feel a bit foolish haha... anyway thanks to all that have provided to much reading entertainment...

thanks again, Nexus.. looking forward to being a part of the forums

cheers

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Purges
#2 Posted : 9/6/2011 12:54:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome to the nexus friend Smile there is a smoking section which you should check out: there is a sticky on how to set up your GVG, best of luck with future travels Very happy
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

aqiae
#3 Posted : 9/6/2011 1:17:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, the GVG thread is where I heard about it, so went and bought one.
I put I think 7-8 screens in the GVG, but had trouble getting them all in and sitting 'flat' so they are by no means compacted

that coupled with the fact i was using a BIC lighter is probably the reason... I get plenty of smoke... but no breakthrough Crying or very sad

edit: Also, I am questioning my intentions with DMT.

The first few many of my experiences with psychedelics were generally all taken for recreational purposes, but many, if not all of these I came through with extremely profound spiritual and mystical experiences and realisations, more recent trips are getting more recreational in nature and not a lot are coming of them... as if it feels I've burnt out the magic? but not really? I don't know...

So, is my intention of DMT 'wrong'? I'm not sure if I am seeking a mystical, learning route or a more extreme level of recreational psychedelic usage... I by no means want to abuse it but feel I may have already set myself up to this route...?

The couple of times I have used DMT I had a lot of fun, and really enjoyed the experience, but they were relatively light...