We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello to all fellow explorers Options

dr_lucas
#1 Posted : 9/5/2011 7:34:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good evening guys,

I am a complete novice when it comes to internet forums so forgive me if I'm slow on the up-take. I chose to become a member of dmt-nexus as it has a very open attitude towards anyone with an interest in psychedelics, I am new to psychedelics myself and like that dmt-nexus creates an environment for those who are genuinely interested in this area despite their level of experience.

I am currently studying medicine and my use of certain substances began in my late teens. I used and still do marijuana on a regular basis; I have used MDMA, Ketamine, Salvia and now the spirit molecule DMT. My basis of taking these was like most teens to have a bit of fun but I soon realised that these classes of drugs had a lot more to offer. My interest in how they affect the body and especially the mind is I suppose an extension of my medical training. I have read literature relating to these substances in a medical setting and my interest really snowballed from there. I would like to get more insight into my own experiences and share them with you all. I have always had a spiritual outlook on life and through the use of these substances would like to further my insight to my consciousness as well as looking for links between psychedelic experiences and scientific concepts.

I look forward to what you all have to share. Smile
All accounts are fictitious and are for the purpose of entertainment

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Serenity
#2 Posted : 9/6/2011 4:02:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Doc,

I'm a new forum user as well, but not new to the Nexus as it's been a source of research for a long time.

Cheers to your research. You're among many different doctors here Laughing You sound like you're on the very edge of a desire to get lost in DMT's abyss of knowledge, and I encourage you to do so if it's what you feel is right. Who are we trying to fool, anyway? Very happy

In my experience, no amount of research can amount to understanding. Much of understanding is beyond words. So, I suggest Q21Q21's tek Laughing

I jest?

WELCOME!