We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another N00b. Options

Shadowlord
#1 Posted : 12/7/2008 5:45:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone.
Just wanted to post some type of intro to this forum.
I have been registered here for a little while but as I have limited experience w/ the Spirit Molecule, I have little to add in the way of posts.
I have experienced DMT a few times although I have not broken through on it yet as I seem to be apprehensive of this substance in a way that I never have before w/ any of the other traditional psychedelics/hallucinogens. But I am still interested as my experiences weren't bad just different. And several good friends of mine have expressed interest and have had great results/insights after assaying it.
I look forward to sharpening my knowledge of extracting the spice and hopefully making some good friends along the way. Also, I see many people here that I know from other places and this seems to be the place to be if one truly wants to learn about Spice.
Have a good one all.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.