We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Ancient Aliens and Salvia Options

burningmouth
#1 Posted : 9/3/2011 12:32:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
OK. I've always surfed on by the History Channel's 'Ancient Aliens' program. I considered it to be bullshit along with crop circles and Big Foot. But is it really bullshit? The show mentioned something last night that was really interesting.

I was reading a Graham Hancock nonfiction book about the pyramids at Giza. He had a theory that the three pyramids are lined up exactly like the three points of the sword <edit: belt, not sword> in the constellation Orion. So, last night on the 'Ancient Aliens' program, the spokesman was talking about three ancient pyramid structures in central Mexico that are also lined up exactly like the pyramids in Giza and the three 'stars' in Orion. So I'm wondering if it's just a coincidence. Maybe ancient Earthings DID have some kind of connection with aliens/gods.

A couple of weeks ago I did some 10x and had a very interesting trip where I thought I had made contact with 'aliens'. Usually, when I see beings they are always clones of earthings. They look like us and they speak our languages. But during this trip, the beings had an interesting alien look about them. THEY LOOKED LIKE THE GOD CARVINGS THAT YOU SEE IN MEXICO , SOUTH AMERICA AND THE PACIFIC ISLANDS.

These beings that I saw had another interesting feature. They moved in a way that I've never seen in any computer graphics or animation sequence. What I saw was totally novel, totally new.

Anyway, I'm no longer going to pass this ancient alien stuff off as bullshit. I'm going to keep an open mind.

Do any of you guys know of any other connections between ancient civilizations and salvia experiences?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dreamwalker
#2 Posted : 9/3/2011 2:09:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah man, I used to brush off ancient aliens too but if you actually sit through a whole episode it does raise a lot of interesting questions.

I've always wondered if maybe ancient aliens have left behind these entheogens in the form of natural plants as a way for us to re connect with them on some level.

One of my deepest most spiritual DMT trips I was telepathically communicating with by a being I never even saw yet I have no doubt in my mind it was some form of alien...

I'll never forget that day for the rest of my life!

Hyperspace Fool
#3 Posted : 9/3/2011 3:54:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you think skipping past an episode or even watchin one end to end raises some interesting questions, try watching both seasons and the original documentary over a short period of time!

Great series. Whatever you might believe. Von Danniken and the whole Ancient Astronaut Theory crowd really did a great job.

At the very least, the theory they put forward does answer more questions than currently accepted ones. The fact is that none of the cultures who wrote about "gods from the sky" thought that they were composing myths. The correlation amongst people who had no contact with each other is striking. And then, there are the ruins. Some of them totally unexplainable to modern science. Pumu Punku? Come on.

Anyway, it certainly does seem that the "alien" encounters experienced with Salvia & DMT among others could very well be related to any Ancient Aliens. And even if not connectd, such breakthroughs seem to indicate there could be uncountable numbers of "aliens" existing just outside of our consensual reality.

Be careful.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Metanoia
#4 Posted : 9/3/2011 4:39:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes. Not only watching all those episodes and documentaries, but taking out tons of books from the library. Sleep, eat, and breathe it. I think I'm beginning to border on obsession sometimes Very happy

I don't swallow everything that they suggest. But there are a lot of things they talk about that make a hell of a lot more sense than just, "It's all due to simple human ingenuity and imagination." Like was mentioned, some of those ruins...we'd have a hard time duplicating them with our current level of technology. That would make it extremely difficult for our ancestors to construct. Maybe not impossible, but what kind of energy and ingenuity would be required...it's mind boggling.

At first I thought it was bullshit too. The first documentary I stumbled across, researching aliens and theology, I thought, "Aliens as Gods? I doubt it." But really, it's one of the most convincing and plausible theories which explain religion and many other things in antiquity.

And as for the entheogen connection, which isn't really delved into in most Ancient Astronaut/Alien theories, I've pondered that quite a bit as well. Salvia in particular. What is really known about this strange and mysterious plant? I've read many times that it's possibly a hybrid of two other plants, which are unknown. One has to admit, it's a very odd plant in many different ways.

The whole Stoned Ape theory. And that the spores came from outerspace. That's another one I love wondering about. Not accepting it at face value, but to tweak it and try to find the most plausible scenario. If the Ancient Alien and Stoned Ape theories are combined, it starts to become really interesting Very happy That perhaps the birth of consciousness is due to these mushrooms that we found and ingested, sure. But the mushrooms were put there purposely by extraterrestrials who came and saw our ancestors, and knew full well that if they placed these mushrooms here, we would eventually find them and eat them.

I enjoy sitting and pondering such things after a good bowl of Salvia or a handful of mushrooms Smile Good thread Pleased

Hyperspace Fool
#5 Posted : 9/3/2011 9:37:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As far as books on the subject go, I think Zecharia Sitchin's stuff is mind blowing.

You can't take everything anyone tells you at face value. Believing something just because you read it or see it somewhere is lazy thinking. You must do your own research, and the only belief worth having comes from direct experience.

However, keeping an open mind... recognizing that our current understanding of the universe is paltry at best (despite what the science fundies would have you believe)... these are logical things to do considering that our species is in its infancy and there is SO much we don't know.

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Purges
#6 Posted : 9/3/2011 11:09:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a feeling that we are going to find out definitively, sooner rather than later if other life forms are indeed inhabiting our universe with us. After all earth is glowing like a beacon all the time now, we have ridiculous amounts of satelites and other crap floating around our outer atmosphere. Lets just hope its not like Independance day, or Aliens Shocked

It could well be that they are after resources and we may end up trading for knowledge, thus kick starting excellerated evolution of our species. OR they will just take them and screw us over, after all that is what mankind does to its own species, fools. That won't look good from an outside perspective now will it?
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

tele
#7 Posted : 9/3/2011 11:19:08 AM
Explorer

Purges wrote:
I have a feeling that we are going to find out definitively, sooner rather than later if other life forms are indeed inhabiting our universe with us.

Yea, I'm sure we'll get some visitors soon enoughVery happy
I've seen an alien spaceship as a kid(There was another sighting of this craft in another location from a different person, too) and have also seen several other life forms enter my room with my very open eyes, but this is when I smoked some DMT. So at least I don't need any finding outWink And it's obvious I think that there are plenty of physical beings inhabiting the countless of solar systems even in our galaxy. Wouldn't it be impossible that we are alone? Just even look at the hubble ultra deep field picture. We are so small our minds can't grasp it, even in this universe, which is one of the countless. Endless is endless, and I'm glad to be part of itWink

@burningmouth:

Check out the sumerian civilization, one of the first civilizations(if not the first), they had all kinds of stories about alien planet visiting us every 3,600 years and their gods and how they created human beings. Zecharia sitchin wrote alot about these ancient writings.

Purges
#8 Posted : 9/3/2011 11:26:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is quite a humbling thought really. The mystery really is bottomless. I think there is weirdness out there beyond our wildest dreams. Most people are so caught up in their day to day life that they don't stop to think about it, or maybe they are just scared to think about it, for those sorts it's nice to have things all wrapped up in a finite, explainable package, but I just don't see how that is possible. It would be even weirder if we really WERE the only inhabited planet in the uni/multiverse. I have not encountered any aliens /UFOs etc, but did grow up in one of the crop circle capitals of the world, which is incidentally near Stone Henge... Coincidence? Hmmmm.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Hyperspace Fool
#9 Posted : 9/3/2011 12:22:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I will refrain from jumping too deep into the whole Alien Life debate here, as this is a Salvia thread. Needless to say, the idea that we are alone in the multiverse is ridiculous to the point of absurdity regardless of your worldview. Even fundamental religious folk believe in aliens, though they don't usually realize it. Angels were created before the Earth, hence they are Extra-Terrestrial. The Bible describes many different species of Angels even. Ezekiel alone saw a half dozen sorts. This is to say nothing of the Giants, Nephilim, Watchers... etc. etc. All the major religions describe beings that are clearly not human. The Vedas read like science fiction. Zoroastrianism, Sumerian/Babylonian religion, Egyptian, Norse, Celtic, Mayan, Incan, Toltec, Zulu, Aborigine... they all say the same things.

Could it be coincidental? Not likely.

The entities that Salvia brings forth are not SWIM's favorite beings out there. Be carefull with them. SWIM's experience is that not all non-human intelligences are equally evolved, compassionate, or concerned with your well-being. If their is one major reason besides vast distances to travel that humanity is left blissfully unaware of the panoply of beings in our local galaxy alone, it is likely because we are being protected by beings that are capable of keeping the mauraders and opportunists at bay. Still, if you invite them into your space...

Some people seem to get along well with beings that others do not. Who can say why. Perhaps other people simply don't remember as much of what transpires. Perhaps beings have affinity for certain folk and enmity for others due to rationales we can only guess at.

And while we may all be simply crazy or dreaming... attempting to reason away one's empirical experiences is not a path to sanity. Trying to conform to a woefully inadequate worldview to fit in and be "normal" is not a sign of a healthy psyche either. If you have no experience of non-human intelligence, then it is all rather abstract and theoretical for you. If, on the other hand, you HAVE experienced such things... it matters very little what other people think.

People who have never tried spice are skeptical when they read trip reports as well.

Dreamwalker
#10 Posted : 9/3/2011 12:36:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I too saw a space craft when I was 13 when I was with a friend of mine. We ran back to my friends house freaking out in disbelief. I guess I scared my friends father cause of how I was acting and when I left to go home his dad called the police to report what I saw without telling me.

I came running home and white as a ghost and tried telling my mom what I saw. She laughed at me and told me now she's heard it all. Just then the phone
rang and my mom picked it up....it was the police!

They asked my friends father for my phone number to get in touch with me. Apparently they had got over a dozen calls that night from people in the area. They informed me that they were going to record our phone conversation and interviewed me for about a half hour. My mom almost fainted!!

tele
#11 Posted : 9/3/2011 12:57:57 PM
Explorer

Dreamwalker wrote:
I too saw a space craft when I was 13 when I was with a friend of mine. We ran back to my friends house freaking out in disbelief. I guess I scared my friends father cause of how I was acting and when I left to go home his dad called the police to report what I saw without telling me.

I came running home and white as a ghost and tried telling my mom what I saw. She laughed at me and told me now she's heard it all. Just then the phone
rang and my mom picked it up....it was the police!

They asked my friends father for my phone number to get in touch with me. Apparently they had got over a dozen calls that night from people in the area. They informed me that they were going to record our phone conversation and interviewed me for about a half hour. My mom almost fainted!!

What color was the spacecraft and did it have any text/Code written on it in kind of large letters(if yes, what color was the code)?

Dreamwalker
#12 Posted : 9/3/2011 1:16:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was skateboarding with my friend when the bolt on my wheels broke off. I picked it up off the ground and looked up to the sky and yelled "damn...why me?" That's when I saw it. It was very close, just above the trees sitting perfectly still. It was glowing a yellow/reddish color and was very bright. I couldn't make out any code or lettering at all. It was just way too bright to make any of that out. I pointed directly at it and screamed "holy shit!!...A UFO!!!!!!" Just as I said it the thing just took off at hyper speed in complete silence! My friend I was with didn't even have time to see it. What freaks me out is that it seemed to be just be hovering there just watching us until I saw it. It definitely took off because I spotted it!

Even I started to doubt what I saw until I got the call from the police which basically confirmed everything.

gibran2
#13 Posted : 9/3/2011 3:15:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

All this talk of salvia and aliens! I’ve never seen aliens in a salvia experience. (Well, maybe 2 or 3 times out of hundreds of experiences.) The entities in my salvia experiences are nearly always human, and sometimes they’re people I know – usually family members.

With salvia, there’s a strong feeling of other “nearby” dimensions – other universes just a “layer” away from our own, but these other universes aren’t that different from our own. Salvia takes me to places that are different, yet recognizable.

DMT is another matter – it’s like the other side of the coin for me. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a human being or even a humanoid entity during a DMT experience. Entities are always alien beyond imagination – and I mean that literally – they are alien beyond anything I could dream up in my imagination.

So salvia seems more “human” to me, DMT seems very “alien”.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

dreamer042
#14 Posted : 9/3/2011 6:05:51 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

tele
#15 Posted : 9/3/2011 6:12:50 PM
Explorer

Dreamwalker wrote:
I was skateboarding with my friend when the bolt on my wheels broke off. I picked it up off the ground and looked up to the sky and yelled "damn...why me?" That's when I saw it. It was very close, just above the trees sitting perfectly still. It was glowing a yellow/reddish color and was very bright. I couldn't make out any code or lettering at all. It was just way too bright to make any of that out. I pointed directly at it and screamed "holy shit!!...A UFO!!!!!!" Just as I said it the thing just took off at hyper speed in complete silence! My friend I was with didn't even have time to see it. What freaks me out is that it seemed to be just be hovering there just watching us until I saw it. It definitely took off because I spotted it!

Even I started to doubt what I saw until I got the call from the police which basically confirmed everything.

WTF man, the spacecraft I and someone else saw was golden yellow with red alien code/letters on it.

Metanoia
#16 Posted : 9/3/2011 8:52:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
So salvia seems more “human” to me, DMT seems very “alien”.

This was also the case for me, until recently when I started to experiment with DMT. Now Salvia is becoming more alien and less human, so to speak.

I noticed the same thing when I started smoking Salvia. That it was coloring my other psychedelic experiences with other substances (mushrooms, LSA seeds, etc.)

I've never seen a UFO, but I have had all kinds of weird paranormal things happen to me. A friend that moved out East called me one night and claimed to have seen a UFO. I didn't believe him really, I was a lot younger then and just thought maybe he was really high or something. But then he sent me a newspaper clipping in the mail about it. Apparently dozens of people had seen the same thing, and the local newspaper picked up the story. Gave me chills reading it Very happy

DMTripper
#17 Posted : 9/4/2011 2:33:25 AM

John Murdoch IV

dreamer042 wrote:

Hahahah good one. Calvin often hits the nail on the head Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Phlux-
#18 Posted : 9/4/2011 6:49:06 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

Phlux- attached the following image(s):
1314041106995.jpg (59kb) downloaded 577 time(s).
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Entropymancer
#19 Posted : 9/4/2011 7:08:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

tele wrote:
Check out the sumerian civilization, one of the first civilizations(if not the first), they had all kinds of stories about alien planet visiting us every 3,600 years and their gods and how they created human beings. Zecharia sitchin wrote alot about these ancient writings.

I'd also recommend you check out the actual content of the Sumerian texts and try to verify Sitchin's claims (the entire body of Sumerian writings are freely available online). From what I've seen, very little of what Sitchin claims is actually present in Sumerian writings... it appears that he writes fanciful fiction and passes it off as historical fact, unless he has access to some cuneiform tablets that are unknown to academia.

tele
#20 Posted : 9/4/2011 10:26:53 AM
Explorer

Entropymancer wrote:
tele wrote:

I'd also recommend you check out the actual content of the Sumerian texts and try to verify Sitchin's claims (the entire body of Sumerian writings are freely available online). From what I've seen, very little of what Sitchin claims is actually present in Sumerian writings... it appears that he writes fanciful fiction and passes it off as historical fact, unless he has access to some cuneiform tablets that are unknown to academia.

Could be,

but there certainly are lots of "spacey things" going on in their culture, just check out this solar system picture from their times:

And their stories about gods such as Enki, Ea and Anu. Very spacey I'd say...

123NEXT