We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mindexplorer01 Options

mindexplorer01
#1 Posted : 8/19/2011 1:11:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sup guys, I'm here to tell you about some dude from years back...

From what I've heard, he use to be quite the mushroom man having grown up in a pasture. These days he's finishing a bachelor's of microbiology and looking at neuroscience and a few biotech options for graduate studies. Last night he buzzed to say he had some stuff freeze/precip. in the freezer. He's never experimented with this molecule, however has well over 100 experiences with a related molecule. He's all about the biology of psychedelics as far as secret interest go... otherwise, most interest involves biology of psychiatric disorders, the very edge of current knowledge. Being bipolar maintains his interests here. Barely a teenager, that guy began his voyage into exploring the mind following his first depressive episode. He swore for years that his experiments made the depression dissipate for quite some time. When it later returned another experiment made quick relief quickly followed by riskier experimentation that ended quite badly & dissociated. Those failed experiments went on a while before abandoning it all together. Since this time the dude takes 50mg x 2/day bupropion and **smokes** daily... best in over 7yrs. Current experiments are in curiosity and to help brainstorming professional research.

I believe an important experiment to attempt would be to use separate ligands to bind each receptor that N,N-DMT binds to. Each of these ligands would have to be sharpshooters... only binding that receptor and no other. What's important to find is if a nearly identical experience could be achieved leading to evidence for the biological argument for the molecule. However, personally, I feel something else may be going on... particularly when looking at the recent Planck/Russian Space station experiment yielding non-living helical structures that could pass information to 2nd generations... a virus is a better comparison but still not right. Anyways, hopefully the morning will be snowy.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/19/2011 1:34:47 AM

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus, mindexplorer01

You are in for a surprise, let me tell you. Nothing could have ever personally prepared me for what was lying on the other side of the simple pipe smoking algorithm. You will have much to ponder, all right, about that "Something else that may be going on."

DMT is like an engine in this regard. Constantly provoking us to consider the possibilities. It's overwhelming, and it was what I was always looking for.

I do hope your extraction goes well. Let us know if you have any questions...and I am looking forward to hearing how your meditations go...

Peace and Hyperspace

Enoon
#3 Posted : 8/19/2011 9:01:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

welcome to the nexus!

what are the questions you are trying to answer with your experiments and can you elaborate on your theories as to 'something else is going on'?

I wish you the best with your endeavors both internal and external.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

mindexplorer01
#4 Posted : 9/4/2011 4:58:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Psychedelics have allowed SWIM to always keep a open mind to everything including the unreasonable and absurd... most of his reasonings are the same as many others... the understanding of psychedelics and this is quite powerful, the incredible reports, and general explorations of the mind Very happy

Combining the edges of neuroscience and quantum mechanics... the sheer possibilities seem endless and paradoxically unimaginable. SWIM has ~150mg undergoing final drying anticipating initial departure to hyperspace. He tells me his nerves are basically flat, but only because of not thinking about it quite yet. Unfortunately, the pan-balance is currently unavailable so size estimation will be done. SWIM is likely to attempt ~30mg, initially.

I'll have questions incoming, but until then, I hope to see you guys 'out there' Cool

mindexplorer01
#5 Posted : 9/4/2011 5:43:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

No breakthrough... but thank you everyone for this all so much Smile Smile Smile

I love how it folds in.. i can still type despite not feeling for fingers at all. brilliant and bliss. thanks nexus Very happy

mindexplorer01
#6 Posted : 9/4/2011 5:45:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Naturally, and SWIM knows you all are smiling reading this knowing another has just crossed over and smiled that smile....

that post seemed cold and short. i can't drag on and ignore this beautful thing... its awakened a curious

its like the end of the gladiator movie.. ya know all yall teared up.. the walkin through the hazy fields having died but so happy... we all watched that years ago... it's like coming home Very happy