We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
breakthrough vs hyperspace Options

Nanaki
#1 Posted : 12/7/2008 4:34:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, just finished my latest experience. I was determined to break through, and realizing that I experience threshold effects on as little as 2mg and visuals at around 8 mg, I put around 20mg of yellow DMT. My scale is in the shop, so I estimated based on what 30mg looks like, just a little less.

I took two big hits, but I could have taken a third as the effects came on. I did get almost to the feeling of popping.

I saw the geometric patterns, but didn't feel like I was shot out of a nuclear cannon. Then later I found myself floating, in a building of sorts, seeing different rooms. It came and went, came and went.

I've been thinking lately of the Disney Bolt movie, my favorite. I saw this Bolt character in different forms, comic, distorted, angry, etc. Didn't phase me at all. I was like, no big deal, I'm just observing. I saw Bolt in different positions that would be impossible to be in, that would make a contortionist doing a twisted pretzel look normal.

It was almost like static like tuning into a picture on a tv that comes and goes. Even felt like static.

I strongly felt this was a breakthrough, but not hyperspace because of lacking the rapid speed. Though, I do remember a vague tunnel like effect, so maybe it was.

As I came back and eventually sat up 11 mins later, I was like "no big deal, la dee da". It wasn't as intense as I thought it would be. I actually had a good time there. The only presence I saw was this Bolt character, but he almost had no life, like a cardboard cutout.

There was also some other randomness and I think clowns in there somewhere. In fact, there were circus-tent like stripes as I recall. That's almost what Salvia does to me, except with that I'm at a carnival.

I wouldn't say it was weird, but it happened at a moderaly fast pace.

I'm so glad that I breakthrough at 15mg or less. I could have really hit it much harder. I do remember much of it, even 30 mins later.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!