We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My First Post Options

NNDMT
#1 Posted : 9/2/2011 6:49:34 PM

not here nor there, but everywhere

Hello everyone,

My name is NNDMT, this is my first post. Although I've been a member for some time, I haven't been here as often as I should have been. Let's hope this will be a start of a new experiences for me and those of you here.

My DMT experience preceded all the resources and interactions that I am discovering now. A chain of events led me to exposure to DMT, which thereafter turned out to be exactly for that purpose. I will not get into too much detail here. My first experience started of my own extraction, followed by attempts to find a nominal dosage.

To say the least, the first time I went beyond, I came back as new being. I don't think the same, I don't feel the same, and not in a negative way but I perceive the reality in a complete, new, profound way. All the experiences I've had were approached as from the personal insight gain as well as an academic point of experimentation. The most profound experience I've had was with higher doses and resulted in gain of ancient wisdom and direct connection of spiritual world and physical reality that we currently exist within.

I am looking forward to getting involved and interaction with members here. I am very excited to learn from you as well as being able to share my own knowledge.
I think I'm blessed to have my endless curiosity pave the road to uncharted territories in ever changing, and unfolding reality.
Whåt wë ñèéd î§ å vøçåßµlãr¥ tø d맩ríþê ªll thë mºdålïtïê§ ðf å dïvïñë ïñéþrïåñt.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Limeni
#2 Posted : 9/2/2011 7:11:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome NNDMT - glad that you are speaking at last!...look forward to your input. .Cool