We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Glad to be here Options

Scandalizzy
#1 Posted : 9/1/2011 5:54:16 PM

Lizzy

Hi,
my name is Lizzy,
I'm quite new to this world as i had my first experience with DMT only two years ago, but in any case it soon became a very important part of my life. Thanks to this "portal" I was able to solve some "problems" I had being carrying on my back since I can remember and free my self of fears I didn't know could go away so easily. I'm only at my first steps you could say, but the first time I smoked it I felt like I had come back home. I often exchange experiences with other friends of mine but it's difficult to find people who are interested in looking more deeply into this instead of just stopping at the entertaining aspect of this substance so I'm happy to have found this website. Also I strongly believe that this substance more that others can be a powerful instrument for a cultural and ethical revolution which can happen not on the streets but in our conscience, starting from each individual personally and extending then to humanity as a group. Maybe my hopes are a little high but if this can happen DMT is the strongest tool we have. Last year I asked my mother to try it, as I didn't want there to be a barrier between us of something so important for me that she could not understand. She tried it and it was fantastic. Any other psychedelic I don't think she would have dealt with so well, but DMT being so short but at the same time overwhelming was perfect.
I hope hope to meat some interesting people that can help me on the journey.

Social Revolution
Through
Spiritual Evolution

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 9/1/2011 6:04:46 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi Lizzy,

Welcome to the Nexus. Very happy Great introduction. I am positive you will find many like minded folks here.

Amazing that you got your mother to try DMT. Did she accept right away or was there resistance at first to the idea? Did she have any psychedelic history in her own past? (It sounded like she did not.)

Great to have you join the family. Smoking DMT really does feel like coming home. Welcome to the Nexus - your home away from home.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Scandalizzy
#3 Posted : 9/1/2011 7:47:13 PM

Lizzy

Hi Pandora,
she has tried some things when she was young but very very little and never psychedelics.. before trying DMT she always told me that the strongest experience she ever had was on hash oil so you can imagine. she's never been strongly against the use of psychedelics, on the contrary she rather I experimented with psychedelics than other drugs for obvious reasons but she was scared to do so her self. As i said knowing my mother i would NEVER have asked her to try lsd for example because she's a bit paranoid (well i guess all mums are) and I'm positive she would have a bad trip. But when I tried DMT I told her all about it and then the year after I told her it had become an important part of my life, that this wasn't just fase and it was going to carry on and that I needed to be able to talk to her about it. At the start she was reluctant but then I said that I didn't feel we could have a conversation about it if she hadn't tried it because it's not something you can put in words and if she didn't try there would be a barrier between us that there was never before. When I said this she accepted!
The great thing is that when I smoke outside (which is most of the time) I have the recurring trip of being back in the arms of mother earth and to be with my mum during this trip was really something, i was with the Great Mother and her physical materialization at the same time.

thank you for your warm welcome!
Social Revolution
Through
Spiritual Evolution

Pandora
#4 Posted : 9/1/2011 10:24:08 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Lizzy,

What a beautiful story. Very happyVery happyVery happy. I really, really liked the end about how this has translated to you having a comfy recurring "mother" trip. The values of mothers is inestimable. It is so wonderful what you have achieved.

My mother has been gone for 25 years. I am so very sorry that she never got to try this. My confidence is low as to whether or not I would have had the guts to ask/tell her and even lower as to whether or not I could have convinced her, but all chances are now gone.

Hang on to what you have and value it like the priceless jem that it is. Very happy
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU