We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I keep hearing about "caapi". How do you make it? Syrian Rue Seeds? Options

behindthelight
#1 Posted : 9/1/2011 5:25:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I read these posts where "caapi tea" is mentioned.

Just wondering how to make/get it?

Also, I keep hearing about Syrian Rue.
So I look it up and I noticed you can buy it, but it comes in "seed" format.
What exactly do you do with it at that point?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MelCat
#2 Posted : 9/1/2011 5:44:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Caapi is another name for Ayahuasca. It is a vine that grows in the amazon. It contains several types of harmala alkaloids which bind with and activate the DMT.

There are several retailers listed in the suppliers section.

Syrian rue is another source for harmala alkaloids. To prepare the seeds, check out The Tao of Rue Extraction link in my signature. You can also make a tea out of the syrian rue seeds, but there are a lot of unwanted alkaloids in it so it has the potential to be hard on your system. That's why it's recommended to extract the alkaloids.

Hope this helps and feel free to shout if you need further clarification. Smile
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

jamie
#3 Posted : 9/1/2011 5:44:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

caapi is ayahuasca vine(banisteriopsis caapi). It contained harmalas. You brew it for many hours 3x into a tea and then boil it down to a small ammount of liquid and then drink it.

You boil rue into a tea as well in the same way.
Long live the unwoke.

behindthelight
#4 Posted : 9/1/2011 5:47:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Melodic Catastrophe wrote:
Caapi is another name for Ayahuasca. It is a vine that grows in the amazon. It contains several types of harmala alkaloids which bind with and activate the DMT.

There are several retailers listed in the suppliers section.

Syrian rue is another source for harmala alkaloids. To prepare the seeds, check out The Tao of Rue Extraction link in my signature. You can also make a tea out of the syrian rue seeds, but there are a lot of unwanted alkaloids in it so it has the potential to be hard on your system. That's why it's recommended to extract the alkaloids.

Hope this helps and feel free to shout if you need further clarification. Smile

Cool man, thanks for that. I will definitely check out that link in your description.

behindthelight
#5 Posted : 9/1/2011 5:48:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
caapi is ayahuasca vine(banisteriopsis caapi). It contained harmalas. You brew it for many hours 3x into a tea and then boil it down to a small ammount of liquid and then drink it.

You boil rue into a tea as well in the same way.

Thanks bro.