We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa preparation doubt Options

.!.(||)
#1 Posted : 8/9/2011 7:20:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

its simple. I'm about to make my first leaf enhancement and have some doubts about how to.so here are some question. i would appreciate them answers.
can i use mint leaves or should i stick to peppermint?
should i let the leaves dry before combining with alcohol or is it okay to use them fresh?
is alcohol 90% okay to use?
what is the ratio for dissolving freebase into the alcohol?
how about a 2:1 dmt leaf ? would it waste product?
best way to smoke it? in joint? in bong? direct fire? just ember heat?

replies are greatly appreciated!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Global
#2 Posted : 8/9/2011 2:56:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

.!.(||) wrote:
its simple. I'm about to make my first leaf enhancement and have some doubts about how to.so here are some question. i would appreciate them answers.
can i use mint leaves or should i stick to peppermint?
should i let the leaves dry before combining with alcohol or is it okay to use them fresh?
is alcohol 90% okay to use?
what is the ratio for dissolving freebase into the alcohol?
how about a 2:1 dmt leaf ? would it waste product?
best way to smoke it? in joint? in bong? direct fire? just ember heat?

replies are greatly appreciated!

I believe deciding between mint and peppermint boils down to a matter of preference in taste, although peppermint might be easier on the lungs (just a guess)
Using them fresh should be fine
90% alcohol is fine
You want to make sure there's enough alcohol to cover all the plant material in there and not much more
2:1 should be fine provided the whole thing isn't a big failure
Smoke it however you like. I would recommend a bong because you can get the biggest hits like that and if your bong is smooth then all the better. You can use a regular bic lighter and apply direct heat just like you would smoke weed (except you still wanna hold your hits in for as long as you can.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

.!.(||)
#3 Posted : 8/10/2011 7:44:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thank you for your reply global!ill get to work right away

missed on more question.
what about cannabis enhancement? is it possible?

۩
#4 Posted : 8/10/2011 7:51:54 AM

Sure you can enhance cannabis with the spice. This works especially great if you use cannabis often. Some people personally find the combination dulls the experience. Since I use it so much, I have been able to breakthrough perfectly fine while well cannabinoided. Remember to experiment and find what you like best. Pleased

Global
#5 Posted : 8/10/2011 2:43:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I made cannabis changa and smoked it on 420 this year. It did produce a pretty pleasant hallucinatory experience, but lacking the sheer detail I get from a good GVG session. Only thing with cannabis changa is that the hits are really harsh and holding them in can be quite a pain when compared to other plants. The good news is that no matter how strong your changa is (DMT-wise) when you're done holding in all those hits, you'll be high as hell Laughing
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

.!.(||)
#6 Posted : 8/20/2011 6:58:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

it has been a while since i started my changa preparation.
having some trouble. it has been over a week now and all most of the alcohol has evaporated. but there is still some left that doesn't seem to evap at all. it has been there since the third day of evaporation. i can also see some greenish plant-like mixture with the still remaining alcohol. what should i do?

i would post a picture, but don't quite understand how to.

۩
#7 Posted : 8/20/2011 7:03:13 AM

I would transfer the changa and solvent onto a more flat surface like a dish. I am guessing you have it in a jar?
You can heat the dish with a hot plate if you have it.
Or you can use a fan to blow air over it, allowing for faster evaporation.

Global
#8 Posted : 8/20/2011 2:51:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As for the green stuff, I believe that's just chlorophyll which is produced as a byproduct. I think the only concern about it really is that it makes the plant material sticky, but other than that, I think it's pretty benign.

DoingKermit
#9 Posted : 8/20/2011 8:31:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe since you are using 90% alcohol the last bit is taking longer to evap due to it being mainly water.

smokerx
#10 Posted : 8/20/2011 9:24:45 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

DoingKermit wrote:
Maybe since you are using 90% alcohol the last bit is taking longer to evap due to it being mainly water.

^^^ That
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

.!.(||)
#11 Posted : 8/27/2011 11:58:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hey everybody. hows ya'll doing? great i hope.
after 4 days of taking the advices u guys gave. the enhanced leafs wouldn't dry at all, and did have that alcohol-like smell.they were still soaked.y even tried turning them around every once in a while but no luck drying them.
i decided to smoke them though and effects were greatly plesureable.
so i wanna make some more enhanced leaves, got myself some blue lotus, peppermint/mint. but i don't want to go through the same problem again.. should i buy new alcohol to 100%. i think ill try to add spice after leaves get dry. any other solvent i could use?

thanks again guys

MelCat
#12 Posted : 8/28/2011 12:08:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you transfer the blend to a baking dish like ۩ suggested and as described in my changa prep tek in my signature?

I use 91% iso and while it does take a little longer to dry, putting it in the dish as suggested helps immensely.

So does putting it under a ceiling fan that is low enough that it won't blow the leaf away but high enough that it can get some air.

Please don't smoke alcohol. That stuff is bad for you.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

.!.(||)
#13 Posted : 8/28/2011 2:27:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i did put the leaves on the flattest dish i could find. didn't use the fan method for i have non.
i moved all the plant material out of the initial plate( which was an ashtray) but the gooie solvent was so hard to take out. tried redissolving, still waiting for evap. ill take a look on the prep tek. thanks man! keeping it safe

MelCat
#14 Posted : 8/28/2011 3:04:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I didn't see the part about the gooey stuff.

Sometimes if the leaf is too saturated, it won't soak up anything else. It sounds like this might be the case for you.

When you redissolve the goo, add a bit of fresh leaf to give it something to absorb into.

Once everything is soaked up you shouldn't have much problem drying it.

Once this dries just add it to your original blend. If your original blend is still gooey, you can add a bit more fresh leaf to it as well and that will help soak up any extras.

You still want to allow all of the alcohol to evap, so once you mix everything together, add it back to the plate for a bit.

I hope this helps and welcome to the Nexus Smile
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...