We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New setting - Bubble bath Options

BeenHereBefore
#1 Posted : 11/12/2008 11:56:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the setting for a DMT experience is very important.

So yesterday I decided to try one of the most comfortable places I know - a hot bubble bath!

Wow! what a treat. I didn't go too crazy with the dose, just enough to verge on the edge of a breakthrough. Nice slow tokes on the pipe after a good soak and a general focus on 'love' ( find this helps to have a 100% positive trip, any negative thoughts circling the brain prior to blastoff can steer visions into the 'dark side'!)

It was so beautiful, the feel of the hot water, drips falling from my hair down my back like little sparks of electricity! The candlelight flickering in the reflections of a thousand bubbles. The familiar high pitched noises and intricate patterns layering themselves over my field of vision.

Sometimes DMT can be very frantic and full on, like too much information is being forced into the brain, this experience was calm and loving, appreciation for the warmth and enjoyment of life.

I realise taking DMT in the bath is not something I should be recommending due to obvious safety issues, but I just wanted to share the idea with this forum.

Made me wish I had my own isolation tank to jump in! Razz
Peace
Very happy

Everything written above by the poster BeenHereBefore is simply an extract from a recent dream.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Linga Sarira
#2 Posted : 11/13/2008 9:15:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive done it in the bath too about 3 times, always much more relaxing and pleasant, the visions take on crystalline, glassic quality, so pure and gentle and ive moved through some very abstract planes which were made more of feelings than visionary realms. I usually turn off all the lights and have no lighting at all, warm water and a soft towell to lie back on. Always come back very impressed.

I wish you could buy isolation tanks, id have one too!

burnt
#3 Posted : 11/13/2008 11:47:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

^^just be careful not to sink Wink ! but sounds like a very nice setting!

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 11/13/2008 2:33:45 PM

The Great Namah

Honestly, I don't think drowning is really an issue. A loud noise can startle me out of the deepest of journies into hyperspace, I think breathing in water would snap me back even faster.

Has anyone really been 100% unresponsive to pain and/or sound while under?
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 11/13/2008 3:43:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

usually SWIM is able to talk and or open his eyes at any point during a trip..ONE time though he was taken completely out..and it took a long time to get back...he felt like he was there for a few years...and was completely unaware of his body...and when he started to come back it took a very long time for him to be able to realize where he was
it's a sound

polytrip
#6 Posted : 11/13/2008 7:24:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Isolation tank is doable. Just rent one for 1.5 hours or so.
I believe jorkest is lucky enough to live in a country where they have natural bubble bath's. I think that would be completely awesomefantasticfuckingwow.

jamie
#7 Posted : 11/16/2008 7:32:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

There are lots of natural hot springs here in British Columbia, some not too far from where I live, and in the absolute most beautiful settings... I even happen to know of a nice hidden one where all the nudists go, I must try this. I am a regualer at our local nude beach(http://www.wreckbeach.org/), and theres nothing better than lying naked in the sand on the peak of a mushroom trip and pretending to a solar pannelVery happy , cant wait to slip in to a nice hotspring on a full moon in the mountains and hit the spiceLaughing
Long live the unwoke.

TH3_ASiAN
#8 Posted : 11/19/2008 1:01:09 PM

LENNA

wow, as i asked before. about water and spice, sounds lyk another person who agress... I think i will have to go for a try. but do you think hot bubble bath would be better and would a hot tube be to intense?
everything that i post is my own option, you my not like it or even agree with what i have wrote but as I said..... *is my own option*. All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

*the_asian*

drainlife20
#9 Posted : 11/20/2008 7:30:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim felt as though the air were liquid several times. SWIM'S first time he was GONE. Felt nothing, could not form a meaningful thought for a while, way too much, huge toke, maybe 170mgs, not counting what was wet in the pipe. Wouldn't recomend to anyone ever.
Thanks for reading my dream diary! I hope you found it interesting! LMBO!

polytrip
#10 Posted : 11/20/2008 3:17:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

that 'liquid-air-feeling' i am familiar with. Can be quite pleasant.
Once went skydiving on shrooms, and it felt as if i was swimming in a giant (cosmos-size) fishtank. But i think on a breakthrough dose, this would be a bit too stressfull.

burnt
#11 Posted : 11/20/2008 3:26:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
Once went skydiving on shrooms, and it felt as if i was swimming in a giant (cosmos-size) fishtank.

Are you serious man!? Wow thats intense! ahah. SWIM used to think he was crazy for going white water rafting on acid but this pales in comparision. Who was the one pulling the parachute?

polytrip
#12 Posted : 11/20/2008 9:56:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Luckily it was a tandemjump and it wasn't me pulling the parachute. If that would have been the case i would probably still be hanging there and i would have never come down again.Very happy

shoe
#13 Posted : 11/20/2008 11:12:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

we should definately form an 'enthenogens in extreme locations' group... Leik smoking DMT on the pyramids @ giza, etc.

but seriously man, skydiving on mushrooms. Lmfao.. as if it wasn't intense enough...
shoe

เฅ เคญเฅ‚เคฐเฅเคญเฅเคต: เคธเฅเคต: เคคเคคเฅเคธเคตเคฟเคคเฅเคฐเฅเคตเคฐเฅ‡เคฃเฅเคฏเค‚ เฅค เคญเคฐเฅเค—เฅ‹ เคฆเฅ‡เคตเคธเฅเคฏ เคงเฅ€เคฎเคนเคฟ, เคงเฅ€เคฏเฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‹ เคจ: เคชเฅเคฐเคšเฅ‹เคฆเคฏเคพเคคเฅ
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

jamie
#14 Posted : 11/21/2008 2:04:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

ya haha thats crazyShocked , ive surfed on low doses and calm days, but skydiving!
Long live the unwoke.

11:11
#15 Posted : 12/5/2008 12:27:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha there should totally be an Extreme Locations Group, me and some buddies did Salvia 20x before our first skydive. Intenseness! Waiting till next season for an acid jump. Zoomies sounds fun though Very happy
Psychonautical musical adventures

I am the Pickled Herring, raging through the streets of Aurangabad. Smiting the simian fortress of Agartha I fly with pan liners and garbage bags attached to my million tentacles of horrid putrefaction, eating souls and raining down corpses on the mighty city of Gruad.

Hail Eris!

DreaMTripper
#16 Posted : 12/5/2008 1:46:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heh funny i was just thinking yesterday while watching a diving programme what it would be like to do pharmahuasca or similar then go underwater in full scuba gear. Very happy

jamie
#17 Posted : 12/5/2008 9:08:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wholy shit man... I still cannot wrap my brain around sky diving on psychedelics..You guys are my heroes!

More on the water and spice issue.. not sure, but I believe it was DM Turner that came to the conclusion that spice was meant to be used around water, something about his experience on a boat in a river where he met the water spirits or something..
Long live the unwoke.