We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ibogaine Extraction Options

Ambient
#1 Posted : 12/5/2008 6:34:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone know of any techniques to extract pure ibogaine from Tabernanthe iboga? I did some searching and could only find methods of getting a more concentrated product, not pure ibogaine, or methods that were very obscure. Is there a simple way?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 12/5/2008 7:00:34 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I think this should be in chemisty.

T. iboga is pretty damn easy to grow and the roots are already potent enough.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Ambient
#3 Posted : 12/5/2008 8:23:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

only up to 6% alkaloids i think i read. extract are easier. and why wouldn't it be in "other entheogens"? That's what it is.

lorax
#4 Posted : 12/9/2008 12:47:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if i would think of ingesting this stuff i would want it to be pure ibogaine for better dosage calculation! this stuff is evil!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)